Tag: mobile applications
Total Results: 351Displaying: 91 - 100
- App developers mobilize around privacy issues
- Published: May 3, 2012
- App developers are beginning to mobilize around privacy issues with the hope that they can take meaningful action and preclude the need for regulations which might hamper future growth.
- Google addresses burgeoning apps marketplace with new ad units
- Published: May 2, 2012
- With the mobile application market continuing to grow, Google has introduced new and enhanced ad units to help marketers promote, track and monetize their apps.
- Smart mobile apps for tomorrow’s mobile consumer
- Published: April 30, 2012
When we consider the amount of consumer opportunities on the mobile Web today, another missing feature for mobile shopping is the lack of good advice available to the consumer.
- Lego launches interactive mobile movie maker app
- Published: April 27, 2012
- Lego Systems Inc. is bridging the gap between the brand’s physical and digital engagements via a new mobile application enabling users to create their own stop animation movies using Lego blocks and minifigures.
- Launching apps to get acquired? Join the queue
- Published: April 24, 2012
- While mobile users cannot get enough of applications, this alone does not explain why so many apps are being acquired – and at eye-popping valuations. Despite an elusive formula for success, developers are increasingly creating new apps in the hopes of making a sale.
- Relativity Media taps mobile advertising to promote Mirror Mirror
- Published: April 11, 2012
- Relativity Media is using mobile advertising to drive engagement and ticket sales for its “Mirror Mirror” film.
- Facebook significantly expands mobile presence with $1B Instagram deal
- Published: April 10, 2012
- In its largest acquisition ever, Facebook has acquired mobile photo sharing application Instagram for $1 billion as it looks to build its mobile presence.
- Weather Channel integrates pollen forecast into its mobile apps
- Published: April 3, 2012
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare is partnering with The Weather Channel to provide allergy sufferers with relevant information about pollen levels in their area.
- What to do when a mobile campaign is struggling
- Published: March 26, 2012
- While marketers may have an elaborate mobile campaign – whether it includes mobile advertising, SMS, applications or QR codes – it might not always garner the engagement and results expected.
- Why is Apple mum on app deletion, usage rates?
- Published: March 6, 2012
- Apple recently announced that more than 25 billion applications have been downloaded from its App Store. However, despite these significant achievements, the mobile community remains in the dark about how often users are coming back to apps, how much time they spend and how many apps they are deleting.