Tag: mobile applications
Total Results: 348Displaying: 111 - 120
- Mobile ad campaigns focused on app downloads increased 33pc in October: Millennial Media
- Published: December 8, 2011
- Campaigns that directed consumers to an app download page as opposed to a Web site or landing page increased 33 percent month-over-month, according to Millennial Media’s SMART report for October.
- Toyota scores a touchdown with mobile ads running across Yahoo apps
- Published: November 7, 2011
- Toyota is using rich media banner ads on Yahoo Fantasy Football iPad, iPhone and Android apps to drive brand engagement.
- App developer settlement with FTC highlights watchdog's attention to apps
- Published: September 12, 2011
- Two developers of acne-treatment apps are being barred from making acne treatment claims and must pay close to $16,000 in a settlement reached with the Federal Trade Commission. The case is a reflection of the fact that the quick growth in apps is not going unnoticed by regulatory bodies.
- RIM, Irene, Flurry: News briefs
- Published: September 6, 2011
- News briefs: RIM PlayBook is the latest tablet to see prices slashed; The Weather Channel had 79.7M page views for Irene; App inventory skyrocketing: Flurry.
- Tips for business-to-business mobile marketing
- Published: August 29, 2011
- By Gordon Plutsky
Business-to-business marketers should be thinking about mobile apps as customer relationship marketing tools that literally follow the customer throughout their day.
- Best practice for mobile apps
- Published: August 23, 2011
- By Jeannette Kocsis
Mobile apps are becoming so commonplace that brands are being evaluated by consumers based on whether they have an app and how good or bad it is.
- Barnes & Noble builds Nook Color ecosystem
- Published: August 8, 2011
- Barnes & Noble is expanding the content available for its new Nook Color tablet, including a Cowboys & Aliens application that lets users unlock free exclusive material when they are connected to Wi-Fi in any of the company’s locations.
- Speedo dives into mobile with app, QR codes
- Published: August 1, 2011
- A new mobile app from Speedo plays a key role in the company’s efforts to inspire and engage fitness and competitive swimmers.
- Jos. A. Bank looks to add check-out function to mobile offerings as demand grows
- Published: July 28, 2011
- While Jos. A. Bank is looking to add a commerce element to its mobile-optimized site and iPhone application, nothing has prevented the retailer from driving in-store traffic via mobile.
- Apple faces challenges monetizing App Store
- Published: July 26, 2011
- Rules covering how digital content is sold within apps for iOS have some publishers agreeing to pay Apple a cut of subscription sales, while others are dropping sales options from their apps.