Tag: mobile applications
Total Results: 363Displaying: 161 - 170
- Mobile commerce success starts with a device-agnostic approach
- Published: December 8, 2010
- By Kelly O'Neill
The debate is over: consumers’ rapidly evolving research and buying behavior shows that mobile needs to become a critical piece of any online sales strategy.
- Kelley Blue Book Android app gets 50K downloads in less than a month
- Published: December 7, 2010
- Kelley Blue Book launched an application for Google’s Android-enabled devices as part of its cross-platform mobile marketing strategy.
- UPS expands mobile apps to international markets
- Published: November 30, 2010
- UPS is extending its UPS Mobile suite of applications and mobile Web site content to customers in Germany, Britain, France, Italy and Canada.
- My big fat mobile app
- Published: October 22, 2010
- By Vanessa Horwell
As the marketing clock inches closer to Thanksgiving and the holidays, the rush is on to bring out yet another mobile app – which has become almost as ubiquitous as the mobile device itself.
- Branded apps may not be everyone’s cup of tea
- Published: October 21, 2010
- The proliferation of smartphones has sent a mob of brands and retailers into the applications space. But do all brands really need a mobile application?
- Having apps and using apps not synonymous: Pew study
- Published: October 13, 2010
- A Pew Internet study found that although 35 percent of adults have mobile phones with applications downloaded onto them, only two-thirds of these consumers actually use the apps.
- Ford reveals plans to turn cars into mobile hotspots at CTIA
- Published: October 11, 2010
- SAN FRANCISCO - During his keynote address at CTIA, a Ford executive discussed the automaker's plans to incorporate mobile technology into the driving experience to keep up with the tech-savvy.
- Apps in better position to gain awareness, usage than mobile Web: panelist
- Published: October 6, 2010
- SAN FRANCISCO - Panelists at CTIA said that smartphone applications are in a better position to gain awareness and usage than the mobile Web is.
- Mobile games, music dominate kids’ app usage: study
- Published: September 21, 2010
- The majority of mobile entertainment devices used by parents and kids have fewer than 20 applications that have been downloaded specifically for a child.
- Alcatel-Lucent acquires OpenPlug to enable cross-platform app development
- Published: September 1, 2010
- Alcatel-Lucent has acquired mobile software provider OpenPlug to deepen its role in the applications space.