Tag: mobile applications
Total Results: 353Displaying: 161 - 170
- From Yelp to Expedia to Around Me – traveling with the iPhone
- Published: August 26, 2010
- By Al Kalman
Think of how to give your product more of a voice. Figure out ways to enhance navigation and provide better discovery, even on services with lots of user participation. Fill in blank spots.
- Total Beauty buys leading women’s lifestyle mobile property
- Published: August 23, 2010
- Beauty publisher Total Beauty Media has bought multi-platform celebrity news and women’s lifestyle Web site LimeLife to reach more than 3 million unique monthly mobile and PC Web visitors.
- Is there a clear leader in the mobile search space?
- Published: July 22, 2010
- Google, Microsoft and Yahoo are all jockeying to fill the position as the leader in the mobile search space. But what will it take to emerge as the winner?
- Sports Illustrated, Turner Sports partner for new mobile offerings
- Published: July 16, 2010
- Sports Illustrated and Turner Sports have partnered to leverage one another’s operating strengths and create new revenue and marketing opportunities.
- Mobile developer trumpets success monetizing World Cup app
- Published: June 28, 2010
- Mobile developer Moblio has brought the spectacle of the World Cup to handsets with the release of its new monetized application, Vuvuzela 2010.
- Disney app creates buzz for film launch, drives mobile content sales
- Published: June 18, 2010
- Disney has launched an application for the Apple iPhone and iPod touch as a key element in its marketing strategy for the Toy Story 3 movie.
- How to avoid iPhone blindness
- Published: May 27, 2010
- By Ed Kay
The controlled iPhone environment has created a whole false economy, especially for the plethora of companies that want to deliver a mobile presence.
- Apps are a must-have element to brands’ overall marketing strategy
- Published: May 25, 2010
- With smartphone penetration increasing steadily, mobile applications are on brands’ radar as a necessary complement to their overall marketing strategy.
- ESPN keeps cranking out iPhone apps
- Published: May 24, 2010
- ESPN is expanding its mobile reach by introducing six locally-targeted applications and ESPN Passport for Apple’s iPhone and iPod touch.
- Disney continues to expand paid app portfolio
- Published: May 20, 2010
- Disney has expanded its paid application portfolio as part of its ongoing strategy to entertain consumers wherever they may be.