Tag: mobile applications
Total Results: 345Displaying: 81 - 90
- Nokia Lumia momentum grows with high-profile apps from Rovio, Groupon
- Published: May 10, 2012
- Some would say it has been slow going for the Nokia Lumia but the Windows Phone smartphone appears to be gaining momentum, at least when it comes to attracting big-name mobile application developers to the platform.
- Financial Times shuts off iOS apps: Will others follow?
- Published: May 9, 2012
- The Financial Times recently said it plans to turn off its iPad and iPhone applications for good as the publisher moves to further embrace an HTML5-first strategy.
- Six Flags teams up with Nokia on its only smartphone app this summer
- Published: May 8, 2012
- In anticipation of this year’s theme park season, Six Flags is teaming up with Nokia on a custom mobile application designed to enhance the park experience for Nokia Lumia owners.
- What works: Walmart’s multi-app approach or Target’s catchall app strategy?
- Published: May 7, 2012
- While big brands and retailers have embraced mobile applications as an important strategy for engaging customers, they do not all take the same approach. Some have deemed it best to develop separate apps for different customer segments while others are taking a one-size-fits-all strategy.
- App developers mobilize around privacy issues
- Published: May 3, 2012
- App developers are beginning to mobilize around privacy issues with the hope that they can take meaningful action and preclude the need for regulations which might hamper future growth.
- Google addresses burgeoning apps marketplace with new ad units
- Published: May 2, 2012
- With the mobile application market continuing to grow, Google has introduced new and enhanced ad units to help marketers promote, track and monetize their apps.
- Smart mobile apps for tomorrow’s mobile consumer
- Published: April 30, 2012
When we consider the amount of consumer opportunities on the mobile Web today, another missing feature for mobile shopping is the lack of good advice available to the consumer.
- Lego launches interactive mobile movie maker app
- Published: April 27, 2012
- Lego Systems Inc. is bridging the gap between the brand’s physical and digital engagements via a new mobile application enabling users to create their own stop animation movies using Lego blocks and minifigures.
- Launching apps to get acquired? Join the queue
- Published: April 24, 2012
- While mobile users cannot get enough of applications, this alone does not explain why so many apps are being acquired – and at eye-popping valuations. Despite an elusive formula for success, developers are increasingly creating new apps in the hopes of making a sale.
- Relativity Media taps mobile advertising to promote Mirror Mirror
- Published: April 11, 2012
- Relativity Media is using mobile advertising to drive engagement and ticket sales for its “Mirror Mirror” film.