Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3679Displaying: 1 - 10
- Out-of-home media in 2017: Embracing the seismic shift towards audience
- Published: January 20, 2017
- By Mike Gamaroff
There was a time when, if you wanted to buy OOH media in a city, you could select media owners who occupied specific places or venue types that you felt matched your desired audience: business people in office buildings or vehicle owners at gas stations, for example. Not anymore.
- 5 tips for managing complex mobile marketing assets
- Published: January 19, 2017
- By Eric Barroca
Gone are the days of linear mobile campaigns. Now, content, media and mobile marketing assets must be optimized and personalized with precision to generate the best engagement and results.
- The expanded power of context: M.A.D.E.
- Published: January 18, 2017
- By Yoram (Jerry) Wind and Catharine Findiesen Hays
By 2020, brands will be held to the same standards as people, and they will have the wherewithal and self-interested, aligned motivation to deliver.
- 7 tips for mcommerce email success
- Published: January 17, 2017
- By Tushar Patel
Recent research has shown us that many shoppers will mark email as spam if it does not work on their mobile devices, a move that potentially endangers deliverability across the board.
- Mobile loyalty programs are the new modern currency
- Published: January 13, 2017
- By Amelia Powell
With loyalty programs going digital and, in some cases, being the driving factor behind the retailer’s move to adopt and understand the power of mobile wallets, it is time that the industry rethinks the wallet.
- 6 trends from CES 2017 for marketers
- Published: January 12, 2017
- By Daniel Hodges
The devices in the next decade will be intelligent versus smart. They will be run by artificial intelligence and increasing processing power, and provide a level of functionality not possible to imagine a decade ago.
- 5 successful apps and their monetization strategies
- Published: January 12, 2017
- By Sarah Watkins
Marketing consultants strongly advise brands that apps are a sure-shot way of improving consumer engagement. However, what many of them forget to mention is that just getting an app out is not enough.
- 3 ways retailers can merge digital and physical store strategies
- Published: January 11, 2017
- By Peter McLachlan
Is your ecommerce team excited to send customers to your retail locations if the customer is close by? Are your sales associates equally happy to recommend a product that is only available online? If you cannot answer an emphatic "yes" to both of these questions, your organization is not thinking customer-first.
- Retailers need to reassess augmented reality, virtual reality
- Published: January 10, 2017
- By Evan Magliocca
Consumers are adapting, not to ecommerce or mcommerce, but simply to convenience.
- From beacons to email: 3 retail marketing predictions
- Published: January 9, 2017
- By Douglas Baldasare
While technology offers plenty of exciting opportunities, what do marketers really need to pay attention to this year?