Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3202Displaying: 1 - 10
- FTC issues new social media and endorsement guidance
- Published: September 2, 2015
- By Andrew B. Lustigman
The Federal Trade Commission’s Endorsement Guides were revised in 2009 to provide advertisers with guidance on how to apply traditional legal principles regarding testimonials and endorsements to new marketing channels and techniques.
- Marketing to China’s millions: Make social media a priority
- Published: September 1, 2015
- By Rebecca Lui
Why is it so hard to succeed in a market where consumers love online shopping, mobile commerce and foreign brands in equal measure?
- Why cinema is the heart of advertising – with mobile at its core
- Published: August 31, 2015
- By Joe Evea
Visibility in a person’s digital life – even two-way interactions with them – does not necessarily mean you have built this connection.
- Rewarding healthy lifestyles: The next wave of loyalty
- Published: August 28, 2015
- By David Hargreaves
In 2014, there were 4 billion Internet-enabled devices globally. In the next five years, that number is estimated to soar to 200 billion devices, an average of 26 per person.
- Webinar on Sept. 24: Five last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing
- Published: August 27, 2015
- Register for this free webinar Thursday, Sept. 24 at 2–3 p.m. ET on 5 last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing. Hear experts from Boston Retail Partners and iCrossing offer strategic marketing advice.
- Brands and publishers must tap the changing Hispanic market
- Published: August 27, 2015
- By Ian Foley
Despite the earning potential, pharmaceutical and insurance companies have traditionally not effectively advertised to the Hispanic market.
- How app search optimization is about to change
- Published: August 25, 2015
- By Ed Chater
We are almost at a point where users essentially create a curated Web on their device by downloading the apps and services they want and then being able to find the content they need from this curated list of services. This is a change from relying on Google to always curate which publisher has the best content.
- 5 words to describe courageous mobile marketers
- Published: August 24, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
If inattentive, impulsive, selfish, timid and illogical are words to describe ineffective mobile marketers, surely there are others to tag on courageous and successful professionals?
- Content’s specialized role in mobile and digital marketing
- Published: August 20, 2015
- By Emily Adams
Small screens and short attention spans demand effective marketing. The average consumer attention span is only eight seconds.
- Is Apple really a luxury-sector brand?
- Published: August 19, 2015
- By Lorre White
I take issue with mass marketers that have declared Apple merchandise as luxury products.