Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3320Displaying: 91 - 100
- What is a mobile marketing platform – and why a brand needs one
- Published: October 13, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
A good mobile marketing platform can be the key to building solid long-term relationships with your customers—long after you have completed the design and delivery of your flashy new app.
- Case for first-party data in a third-party world
- Published: October 12, 2015
- By Steve Bagdasarian
For the sake of targeted ad campaigns everywhere, it is time to clear the air about first-party data and what it is, what it is not, why it is so hard to come by, and – most importantly – why it is worth it.
- Apple Pay’s in-app availability could be more important to adoption - Mobile Commerce Daily
- Published: October 12, 2015
- Mobile Commerce Daily today - Apple Pay’s in-app availability could be more important to adoption; Why Pinterest will play a big role for some retailers this Halloween.
- Amazon lures Etsy users, brings handcrafts into the mainstream - Mobile Commerce
- Published: October 9, 2015
- Mobile Commerce Daily today - Amazon lures Etsy users, brings handcrafts into the mainstream; Operation Smile plays Yahtzee with mobile users to raise funds.
- Getting the most out of holiday retail campaigns
- Published: October 8, 2015
- By Eric Nielsen
With more than 87 percent of consumers using smartphones or tablets to shop and 68 percent conducting pre-purchase research on smartphones, it is likely you will have a generous helping of mobile advertising in your fourth-quarter budget.
- How brands can identify an audience to drive from awareness to transaction
- Published: October 7, 2015
- By Mahi de Silva
The app install and re-engagement market, which now constitutes about 30 percent of the mobile ad market as a whole, is starting to educate mobile marketers to consider scale, quality and longevity – and that the quality of a user really does matter.
- 10 new trends in fashion retail
- Published: October 6, 2015
- By Tammy Smulders
Since my March 17 article about key trends in luxury retail, we have seen multiple innovations in the world of luxury retail and previously nascent trends now taking shape.
- Native app or mobile Web: Where do consumers spend more money?
- Published: October 5, 2015
- By Ari Weil
By some counts, the argument for native mobile applications has never been stronger. But in making that claim, are we leaving out a huge segment of online businesses?
- 3 factors that deliver better ROI for mobile commerce
- Published: October 1, 2015
- By Melinda Krueger
While your peers and competitors are chasing the latest thing, they are probably neglecting the basic, proven approaches to improving mobile commerce.
- 5 tips to prepare for the mobile holiday shopping season
- Published: September 30, 2015
- By Yigal Carmy
As we are all planning in earnest for the 2015 holiday season, here are a few lessons to keep in mind to make this coming December a month to remember.