Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3394Displaying: 91 - 100
- Mobile’s biggest opportunity is not advertising or an app
- Published: January 18, 2016
- By Roger Hurni
Despite Google’s prediction that 85 percent of the top 100 retailers will have beacon technology in place by the end of 2016, true mainstream adoption on either side is still probably a couple of years away.
- Best practices for advertising in mobile commerce
- Published: January 15, 2016
- By Ashwin Shekhar
In the United States, mobile devices account now for 30 percent of retail commerce, while sales are expected to total over $100 billion.
- 5 ways your brand can be authentic
- Published: January 14, 2016
- By Richard Wong
Authenticity is an overrated term in the marketing and advertising industry. As marketers, we all vie for that deep relationship between our brand and our consumers, but many campaigns seem to fall flat.
- Issues with ad blockers, opt-ins, apps and HTML5 in 2016
- Published: January 13, 2016
- By Adam Lavine
This will be a fascinating and pivotal year for mobile’s role in marketing. But there will be opportunities as well as challenges.
- Predictions for mobile proximity and beacons in 2016
- Published: January 12, 2016
- By Kevin Hunter
Mobile proximity is ready for its coming-of-age moment this year, thanks to a better understanding of technology, methodology and best practice from all parties involved.
- How brands must adapt to shifts in digital marketing
- Published: January 11, 2016
- By Rafael Urbina
As we enter 2016, leading brands and smart marketers alike must adopt the proper strategies to navigate through the increasingly complex and competitive world of digital marketing.
- Adaptive mobility at CES
- Published: January 8, 2016
- By Jeff Malmad
LAS VEGAS, NV – We live in an uber-connected world and, as marketers, we have entered the third wave of digital advertising. The first wave was the desktop Internet. The second wave was mobile, with applications and the mobile Web. And now the third wave is adaptive mobility, coming from the world of wearables, sensors and the Internet of Things.
- 6 tech trends to look out for at CES and beyond
- Published: January 7, 2016
- By W. Joe DeMiero
LAS VEGAS, NV – It is January, which means there is no shortage of articles that predict tech trends for the upcoming year, or list all the must-see hoopla at CES in Las Vegas. So let us consider this a “list of lists.”
- Top 10 mobile marketing trends for 2016
- Published: January 6, 2016
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
According to eMarketer, the global mobile advertising market will account for more than 50 percent of all digital ad expenditure for the first time and cross more than a cool $100 billion in spend. U.S. mobile ad expenditures alone are expected to cross $40 billion.
- Webinar: Holiday mobile marketing recap: What worked, what didn't and lessons learned
- Published: January 5, 2016
- The 2015 holidays marked a turning point in the history of mobile marketing with more campaigns and shopping conducted on smartphones and tablets than in years past. This free, hour-long webinar tracks mobile marketing’s progress over the holidays, lessons learned, left-field surprises and best practice for 2016.