Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3675Displaying: 21 - 30
- 7 ways to reduce shopping cart abandonment on mobile
- Published: December 22, 2016
- By Curt Bloom
Shopping cart abandonment rates on mobile are higher than on desktop and driving the global abandonment rate up to 73.4 percent.
- How retailers can get the most out of Apple's iMessage update
- Published: December 21, 2016
- By Bobby Gill
The updated iMessage platform opens up a wide variety of opportunity for retailers looking to boost engagement with their apps.
- 4 ways retailers can engage holiday shoppers via SMS
- Published: December 19, 2016
- By Michael Pellegrino
One form of marketing that is likely being overlooked by digital marketers during the holidays – even though statistics indicate it may be the most effective form of brand communication today – is SMS/MMS text messaging.
- Mobile travel is not ready for take-off
- Published: December 16, 2016
- By Matt Asay
Behind many of the travel apps' problems is the mistaken notion that a mobile app should simply recreate the desktop experience. This ignores the fact that mobile devices are not just a complement to desktop computers – they are an alternative.
- Moonlighting eyes opportunity as US devolves to gig economy
- Published: December 14, 2016
- Two years into founding Moonlighting as a resource for participants in the gig economy, Jeff Tennery is looking to strike more deals with media and corporate partners to tap into a market of 100 million underemployed consumers in the United States.
- Advice for the executive: Focus on what you can affect
- Published: December 13, 2016
- By Kurt Bilafer
The best piece of advice I ever got: focus on the things you can affect. This is advice I have drawn on again and again in my career. It has been a challenge to master, and it is still a work in progress.
- How text marketing can help court and maintain customer loyalty
- Published: December 13, 2016
- By Alexa Lemzy
Seventy percent of consumers forgo subscribing to a loyalty program because of the time and inconvenience of registration. But 72 percent of consumers affirm that they would be more likely to sign up for a loyalty club through a text message.
- What marketers should know about Amazon Go
- Published: December 12, 2016
- By Diana Gordon
In a report by the Trade Survey, 85 percent of consumers reported wanting to touch and feel a product before they buy. That gives Amazon another great reason to believe that its new store concept will work, especially in busy urban markets.
- How retail apps can improve user engagement and retention
- Published: December 9, 2016
- By Joyce Solano
Retail apps that implement a successful user retention strategy will enjoy the benefits of long-term customer value. But those that do not will struggle to reach a positive return on their acquisition investments.
- When millennials’ interest is high – and satisfaction is low
- Published: December 8, 2016
- By John Ford and Sara Mihan
Marketers of communications services face a paradox: while a big chunk of millennials place a high value on their phone, pay television and home Internet, an even bigger chunk is thumbs-down on the services.