Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3268Displaying: 21 - 30
- How hotel chains can put more heads in beds with smart marketing
- Published: November 3, 2015
- By Will Margiloff
Uncovering the right audience and persuading them to make a booking does not have to be challenging.
- 7 critical things publishers should know about ad mediation
- Published: November 2, 2015
- By Freddy Friedman and Itamar Benedy
There has been discussion recently around the role of ad mediation in achieving the best possible yield for publishers’ inventory.
- TV ad spend losing holiday sparkle as audience habits evolve
- Published: October 30, 2015
- By Gil Klein
Only half of U.S. marketers say TV will rank among their top five channels for advertising spending in three years’ time, according to a survey by professional services firm Bain & Company.
- Balanced marketing campaigns grow ROI
- Published: October 29, 2015
- By Emily Adams
Marketing agencies too often fill your head with catchy one-liners. They say “Content is King” to sell you a blog or a landing page. They say “You need social media” to sell you a social management package.
- Advocates and opponents of the in-app ad blocker-pocalypse
- Published: October 28, 2015
- By Noam Neumann
The mobile application ad blocking-pocalypse has been a hot topic of discussion lately, only emphasized by Apple’s approval, and then dismissal of ad blocking app Been Choice. This ongoing dialogue regarding the usage of ad blockers in the mobile app ecosystem is only intensifying.
- Announcing Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2016 New York Jan. 20
- Published: October 27, 2015
- Register now for the nation's premier conference focused on how marketing, advertising, retail, agencies and media will rapidly evolve in 2016 from a mobile standpoint. Hear speakers from Coca-Cola, Unilever, Clorox, TPN, Forrester Research, HSN, American Express, Shazam, Foursquare, mCordis, GrubHub, AKQA, Essence and Mobext.
- Threat of undead mobile banner ads
- Published: October 27, 2015
- By Dale Carr
When it comes to application monetization, beware of the zombie culprit threatening to bring down the civilized mobile app world: the banner ad.
- How to reach the always-on, app-centric millennial audience
- Published: October 26, 2015
- By Jason Patton
I have a challenge for you – if you do not use Snapchat or WeChat, you and a friend sign up for one month and start communicating with each other solely over that platform. By doing this, you will quickly begin to understand the ways in which millennials receive and send messages.
- Challenging misconceptions in location data science
- Published: October 23, 2015
- By Alistair Goodman
Location targeting is still a fairly new technology and comes with its own set of challenges. There are a lot of misconceptions in the industry about user location data, and this leads to badly targeted campaigns and fraudulent ad inventory.
- Increase conversion by removing friction in mobile user experience design
- Published: October 22, 2015
- By Will Hacker
Increasing conversion in mobile experiences takes more than competitive prices and great customer service. It also requires designs that remove friction for people using a site or application.