Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3223Displaying: 41 - 50
- Growing concerns over ad viewability: 3 reasons brands should go in-app
- Published: August 4, 2015
- By Craig Palli
Citing concerns over viewability, Kellogg in June cut its spend on video ads running on major publishers such as Facebook and YouTube. It marked yet another instance of brands rejecting traditional online advertising methods over not knowing who – if anyone – is seeing their ads.
- IoT Influencer Summit: Thoughts and impressions
- Published: August 3, 2015
- By Michael Becker and Max Thorpe
In one way or another, the Internet of Things is playing a larger role in every company’s future and client interactions. At a minimum, every company must start planning now for how IoT will affect their business.
- HENRYs can help high-end marketers rethink definition of millennials and luxury itself
- Published: August 3, 2015
- By Noah Tratt
Millennials, like other classified generations before them such as boomers and Gen-Xers, have begun breaking out of their defined box as they mature and start to gain wealth with the improving economy.
- How mobile payments will help us become more mobile
- Published: July 31, 2015
- By Michael Wilson
Research shows that cash is not dead, but nearly one in five consumers expect to use digital currencies on a weekly basis by 2020.
- 6 mobile-oriented services to complement the live operator experience
- Published: July 30, 2015
- By Gary Schwartz
While voice communication will remain the call center's pillar, here are a number of key next-generational services that can complement and enhance the live operator experience.
- 8 terms that luxury brands must know to revolutionize their customer approach
- Published: July 29, 2015
- By Matt Dion
With customer experience becoming such an important part of our daily lives, taking the time to understand new phrases can help you drive digital strategy at your organization.
- How to market to the various kinds of luxury consumers?
- Published: July 23, 2015
- By Akash Kaura
As the market for luxury goods and services continues to grow worldwide, here are some key trends for the various segments of luxury consumers in Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia. Marketers can use the actionable insights offered here to reach their target consumers more effectively and efficiently, starting now.
- Goldfish-sized attention spans: The marketer’s new challenge
- Published: July 22, 2015
- By Derrick Lin
For marketers, the shrinking of attention spans is yet another challenge in the age of multiple content sources and engagement options.
- 3 steps to build long-term customer relationships with mobile
- Published: July 21, 2015
- By Pierre Barbeau
Here are three fundamental steps that brands need to take to build long-term relationships with their customers using the mobile app.
- Sonic makes a date with Twitter users via emojis
- Published: July 20, 2015
- While Sonic Drive-In was among numerous brands to participate in last week's World Emoji Day, the fast-food chain's emoticon depiction of a couple on a date more successfully pinpointed the playfulness and consumer engagement that social media events can offer.