Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3420Displaying: 41 - 50
- Why mobile-originated data matters
- Published: April 15, 2016
- By Tom Desaulniers
What can mobile-originated data do for brands that cookie-based data cannot?
- Why every brand needs to become a platform
- Published: April 14, 2016
- By Kurt Bilafer
Platforms are at the core of the successful businesses of the future.
- Brands must automate mobile native advertising
- Published: April 13, 2016
- By Joe Prusz
Mobile native is a new advertising opportunity and that can create anxiety among advertisers because they fear that their expertise in the medium is not far enough advanced, the formats and creative choices are too limited, and the scale is too small to warrant a test.
- Forgetting user engagement during app development leads to failure
- Published: April 12, 2016
- By David Galante
We see a new application launching practically daily. With some, we see the hype, but then they disappear. Why?
- New Clear Channel out-of-home data and analytics tool draws objections from privacy advocates
- Published: April 11, 2016
- By Melanie Natasha Howard
New out-of-home marketing technology is already drawing fire from privacy advocates and others who are concerned that the average consumer is unaware that his or her location data is being shared with advertisers and marketers.
- Home Depotís mobile strategy flowers for springtime home improvements - Mobile Commerce Daily
- Published: April 8, 2016
- Mobile Commerce Daily today - Home Depotís mobile strategy flowers for springtime home improvements; Fossil keeps store associates sharp with mobile POS.
- Effective mobile engagement and why marketers are not applying it
- Published: April 7, 2016
- By Scott Anderson
According to research, 60 percent of consumers feel their expectations for a good mobile experience are not being met.
- Beacons bring attribution within reach for brands and retailers
- Published: April 6, 2016
- By Matthew Davis
The solution that the mobile advertising industry historically focused on used the phoneís latitude and longitude coordinates. There are two big flaws with this approach.
- Itís 4 a.m., do you know where your message is?
- Published: April 5, 2016
- By Melinda Krueger
And when should marketers send out messages?
- Moving from passive to interactive viewership with apps
- Published: April 4, 2016
- By Lahary Ravuri
Consumers now want to go beyond just consuming. They want behind-the-scenes, interactive exploration of the media and activities that they enjoy.