Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3733Displaying: 51 - 60
- EBay sees mobile growth catching up to desktop - Mobile Commerce Daily
- Published: January 27, 2017
- Mobile Commerce Daily today - EBay sees mobile growth catching up to desktop; Express caters to contemporary men with whiskey subscriptions.
- Translating luxury in mobile
- Published: January 25, 2017
- By Jeannette Kocsis
Luxury brands are learning that pandering becomes more difficult in a digital world.
- What mcommerce retailers can learn from a mobile shopping addict
- Published: January 24, 2017
- By Kelly Morrissey
What do a subway platform, doctorís waiting room and a lame party have in common? They are all places you are likely to find me shopping on my smartphone.
- The corner bank in the cloud
- Published: January 23, 2017
- By Gary Schwartz
This holiday season we witnessed the continued and painful decline of main street retail as consumers increasingly shop on their mobile devices. Retailers are deploying omnichannel strategies to mitigate lost sales in their stores and move their customers to more efficient and cost-effective cloud-based, mobile channels.
- Out-of-home media in 2017: Embracing the seismic shift towards audience
- Published: January 20, 2017
- By Mike Gamaroff
There was a time when, if you wanted to buy OOH media in a city, you could select media owners who occupied specific places or venue types that you felt matched your desired audience: business people in office buildings or vehicle owners at gas stations, for example. Not anymore.
- 5 tips for managing complex mobile marketing assets
- Published: January 19, 2017
- By Eric Barroca
Gone are the days of linear mobile campaigns. Now, content, media and mobile marketing assets must be optimized and personalized with precision to generate the best engagement and results.
- The expanded power of context: M.A.D.E.
- Published: January 18, 2017
- By Yoram (Jerry) Wind and Catharine Findiesen Hays
By 2020, brands will be held to the same standards as people, and they will have the wherewithal and self-interested, aligned motivation to deliver.
- 7 tips for mcommerce email success
- Published: January 17, 2017
- By Tushar Patel
Recent research has shown us that many shoppers will mark email as spam if it does not work on their mobile devices, a move that potentially endangers deliverability across the board.
- Mobile loyalty programs are the new modern currency
- Published: January 13, 2017
- By Amelia Powell
With loyalty programs going digital and, in some cases, being the driving factor behind the retailerís move to adopt and understand the power of mobile wallets, it is time that the industry rethinks the wallet.
- 6 trends from CES 2017 for marketers
- Published: January 12, 2017
- By Daniel Hodges
The devices in the next decade will be intelligent versus smart. They will be run by artificial intelligence and increasing processing power, and provide a level of functionality not possible to imagine a decade ago.