Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3422Displaying: 61 - 70
- Is your Web site holding you back?
- Published: March 24, 2016
- By Emily Adams
Whether you want to drive people into your physical store or you conduct your business entirely online, a good Web site is critical. A few mistakes can make the difference between a new customer and a lost opportunity.
- Customers love you? Think again
- Published: March 23, 2016
- By Gregory F. Furman
Never before has great, iconic luxury brand equity counted for less in the face of tepid, inadequate, even arrogant, service, voice or attention.
- SMS is no longer the ugly duckling of marketing
- Published: March 22, 2016
- By Kalin Kassabov
Many of the realities that contributed to SMS's ugly-duckling reputation have changed significantly.
- Amazon’s lessons for luxury
- Published: March 21, 2016
- By Marie Driscoll
Amazon is the search engine for shopping, so think hard before you say no to Amazon.
- Digital product development does not end on Launch Day
- Published: March 18, 2016
- By Erika Carney
There is no such thing as a finalized digital product. Instead, launch day should usher in the next phase of your hard work.
- 5 best-practice tips for mobile proximity messaging
- Published: March 17, 2016
- By Jeremy Daly
The success of any mobile proximity campaign is highly dependent on user engagement. Messaging that does not motivate a user to take action is a wasted impression and will affect your results negatively.
- 7 best-practice tips for mobile video advertising
- Published: March 16, 2016
- By Jaime Singson
It is all for nothing if mobile video ads do not work with the specific challenges of mobile devices.
- 6 ways to disrupt shopping cart abandonment
- Published: March 15, 2016
- By Tom Villante
The Baymard Institute reports that the average abandonment rate is 67.91 percent – which means that for every hundred people who visit a Web site, about 68 of them become frustrated with the online payment system and abandon their purchase.
- 3 lessons for mobile sites from the 2015 holiday season
- Published: March 14, 2016
- By Dritan Suljoti
Keeping control of a strong user experience is a continual struggle as marketers add new technology and tools to enhance functionality and boost response, because every new element introduces a potential single point of failure.
- 10 mobile metrics to measure engagement
- Published: March 11, 2016
- By Justin Bauer
Measuring engagement tells you how well you are succeeding at making an addicting product. But no company is going to define engagement in the same way.