Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3733Displaying: 61 - 70
- 5 successful apps and their monetization strategies
- Published: January 12, 2017
- By Sarah Watkins
Marketing consultants strongly advise brands that apps are a sure-shot way of improving consumer engagement. However, what many of them forget to mention is that just getting an app out is not enough.
- 3 ways retailers can merge digital and physical store strategies
- Published: January 11, 2017
- By Peter McLachlan
Is your ecommerce team excited to send customers to your retail locations if the customer is close by? Are your sales associates equally happy to recommend a product that is only available online? If you cannot answer an emphatic "yes" to both of these questions, your organization is not thinking customer-first.
- Retailers need to reassess augmented reality, virtual reality
- Published: January 10, 2017
- By Evan Magliocca
Consumers are adapting, not to ecommerce or mcommerce, but simply to convenience.
- From beacons to email: 3 retail marketing predictions
- Published: January 9, 2017
- By Douglas Baldasare
While technology offers plenty of exciting opportunities, what do marketers really need to pay attention to this year?
- Why SMS – and not social – is the business channel to beat in 2017
- Published: January 6, 2017
- By Andy Shirey
If you are not in the regular circulation of consumers’ top text messages, then your company is at high risk of becoming irrelevant in today’s always-on, connected world.
- Make it official: 2017 will be the year of native advertising
- Published: January 5, 2017
- By Jane Loring
This will undoubtedly be a breakthrough year for the mainstream adoption of native advertising led by technological improvements, scale, data and new industry standards when it comes to content consumption.
- Effective strategies to increase push notification opt-ins
- Published: January 5, 2017
- By Jonathan Levey
Since they are never trapped in spam filters, app publishers use push notifications to speak directly to the users.
- Mobile marketing strategy: Are brands aligned with their customer experience?
- Published: January 4, 2017
- By Jeannette Kocsis
Marketers need to look at the big picture, and may need to change their mobile success goals from conversion to engagement, at least in the short term.
- Mobile marketing tools and tips for 2017
- Published: January 3, 2017
- By Margie Kupfer
As the New Year begins, marketers are carefully planning their strategies for their campaigns in 2017. Sure, there are plenty of tools, tips and tricks to choose from, but selecting the right ones for your brand’s objectives is crucial.
- Mobile Minutes: Prive Firefox browser; The iPhone city; 2016 gadget takeaways; Amazon's flying warehouse
- Published: December 30, 2016
- Today in Mobile Marketing - The iPhone just got a new super-private Firefox browser; How China built iPhone City with billions in perks for Apple’s partner; The big takeaway for gadget nerds in 2016; This is Amazon's patent for a flying warehouse.