Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3556Displaying: 61 - 70
- Q2 2016 mobile site performance analysis benchmark report
- Published: August 11, 2016
- The eighth installment in an exclusive series, this publication is reporting on quarterly mobile site performance as monitored by Catchpoint Systems, New York. Find out in this installment how leading brands in the retail, banking, travel and news sectors fared.
- Travel advisors back in vogue for luxury market, claims Virtuoso CEO
- Published: August 10, 2016
- LAS VEGAS – Less than a decade ago, many pundits were predicting that it was just a matter of time before human travel agents would be replaced by the electronic kind.
- Building engaging and secure mobile apps
- Published: August 9, 2016
- By Pavel Novik
The more personal data that marketers obtain, the better they can serve their users. However, users do not typically have much desire to help them.
- Unlocking mobile programmatic's potential
- Published: August 8, 2016
- By Ocean Fine
Programmatic display ad spending in the United States is expected to top $22 billion this year, according to eMarketer, with mobile expected to represent 69 percent of the total spend.
- After the click: The ROI fallacy
- Published: August 5, 2016
- By Emily Adams
Impression metrics can give you an initial sense of confidence in your digital marketing strategy, but you need to go deeper to see the true impact.
- Impossible for large media companies to innovate?
- Published: August 4, 2016
- By Louis Gump
There are plenty of obstacles that limit our industry’s potential to drive true innovation, from technology limitations to contract provisions. However, individual and collective mindsets – including the idea of “Well, it’s just the way we do things” – are among the biggest.
- Are agencies missing on the luxury opportunity?
- Published: August 3, 2016
- By Ana Andjelic
The size of the global fashion business is growing and is expected to generate double-digit growth between now and 2020, according to a report from McKinsey & Co. McKinsey also claims that the apparel, fashion and luxury sector outperformed the global market over the past decade, exceeding even technology companies.
- Venmo expands to third-party checkout as successes pile up - Mobile Commerce Daily
- Published: August 2, 2016
- Mobile Marketer today - Venmo expands to third-party checkout as successes pile up; Baskin-Robbins’ triple-scoop app encompasses payments, offers, personalization.
- Why in-app advertising is a must for marketers
- Published: August 2, 2016
- By Tom Desaulniers
In-application advertising is currently the fastest growing form of mobile advertising on the market. According to BI Intelligence, United States app-install ad revenue is estimated to grow to more than $7 billion by year-end 2020.
- Dirty truth about omnichannel retail
- Published: August 1, 2016
- By Eric Olafson
The dirty secret of omnichannel retail – that is, secret to all but the people who suffer it every day – is that the smooth, polished, we’ve-got-it-all-together exterior that retailers present to consumers masks the reality.