Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3266Displaying: 71 - 80
- Brands and publishers must tap the changing Hispanic market
- Published: August 27, 2015
- By Ian Foley
Despite the earning potential, pharmaceutical and insurance companies have traditionally not effectively advertised to the Hispanic market.
- How app search optimization is about to change
- Published: August 25, 2015
- By Ed Chater
We are almost at a point where users essentially create a curated Web on their device by downloading the apps and services they want and then being able to find the content they need from this curated list of services. This is a change from relying on Google to always curate which publisher has the best content.
- 5 words to describe courageous mobile marketers
- Published: August 24, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
If inattentive, impulsive, selfish, timid and illogical are words to describe ineffective mobile marketers, surely there are others to tag on courageous and successful professionals?
- Content’s specialized role in mobile and digital marketing
- Published: August 20, 2015
- By Emily Adams
Small screens and short attention spans demand effective marketing. The average consumer attention span is only eight seconds.
- Is Apple really a luxury-sector brand?
- Published: August 19, 2015
- By Lorre White
I take issue with mass marketers that have declared Apple merchandise as luxury products.
- How the Apple Watch changes consumer shopping behavior
- Published: August 18, 2015
- By Josh Marti
As shoppers gravitate toward watch-based technologies, retailers will need to focus on creating an engaging in-store experience on the new devices.
- Mobile Minutes: BlackBerry and PayPal; Samsung’s new phablets; Niantic Labs; Mcommerce in Indonesia
- Published: August 17, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – BlackBerry partnered with PayPal to enable BBM mobile payments; First look: Galaxy S6 edge+, Note5 aim to bring back Samsung's groove; Google's internal start-up Niantic Labs spins off; Smartphone shopping offers big opportunities in Indonesia.
- Mobile best-practice tips for small businesses
- Published: August 17, 2015
- By Paul Cho
According to a study by Global Web Index, 80 percent of shoppers consider smartphones a close second, only to PCs or laptops (91 percent), as the most popular devices used to search the Internet.
- Why luxury brands must invest more in digital advertising
- Published: August 14, 2015
- By Ana Andjelic
“The Internet is the only medium that can reach almost all luxury buyers in all markets,” noted a Google study of global luxury shoppers. Yet, this fact goes strangely unexamined by the legacy luxury brands.
- Q2 2015 mobile site performance benchmark report
- Published: August 13, 2015
- The fourth installment in an exclusive series, this publication is reporting on quarterly mobile site performance as monitored by Catchpoint Systems, New York. Find out in this installment how leading brands in the retail, banking and travel sectors fared.