Tag: mobile commerce
Total Results: 3428Displaying: 71 - 80
- Digital product development does not end on Launch Day
- Published: March 18, 2016
- By Erika Carney
There is no such thing as a finalized digital product. Instead, launch day should usher in the next phase of your hard work.
- 5 best-practice tips for mobile proximity messaging
- Published: March 17, 2016
- By Jeremy Daly
The success of any mobile proximity campaign is highly dependent on user engagement. Messaging that does not motivate a user to take action is a wasted impression and will affect your results negatively.
- 7 best-practice tips for mobile video advertising
- Published: March 16, 2016
- By Jaime Singson
It is all for nothing if mobile video ads do not work with the specific challenges of mobile devices.
- 6 ways to disrupt shopping cart abandonment
- Published: March 15, 2016
- By Tom Villante
The Baymard Institute reports that the average abandonment rate is 67.91 percent – which means that for every hundred people who visit a Web site, about 68 of them become frustrated with the online payment system and abandon their purchase.
- 3 lessons for mobile sites from the 2015 holiday season
- Published: March 14, 2016
- By Dritan Suljoti
Keeping control of a strong user experience is a continual struggle as marketers add new technology and tools to enhance functionality and boost response, because every new element introduces a potential single point of failure.
- 10 mobile metrics to measure engagement
- Published: March 11, 2016
- By Justin Bauer
Measuring engagement tells you how well you are succeeding at making an addicting product. But no company is going to define engagement in the same way.
- Personalizing real-time experiences on mobile
- Published: March 10, 2016
- By Scott Weller
Just as people can be quick to dismiss impersonal desktop interactions, expectations are higher for a personalized, real-time experience on smartphones. The customer journey is no longer linear. It is a lifecycle.
- Using app data to improve the customer experience
- Published: March 9, 2016
- By Pierre Barbeau
The digital marketers that I talk to tell me that there are significant challenges in keeping up with today’s rapidly changing audience expectations and demands.
- Counting on social capital: New way to evaluate entrepreneurial worth
- Published: March 8, 2016
- By Marco Rigon
In a three-year examination of the challenges faced by skilled entrepreneurs with highly developed social capital operating in geographies with underdeveloped “financial capital” markets, the dislocation between the two proved to be profound and stifling.
- Connected vehicle commerce must prove its functionality to prevail
- Published: March 7, 2016
- As vehicle manufacturers compete for innovation leadership in connected cars, commerce is playing a big part, but not all new features are likely to be deemed practical by users.