Tag: mobile data
Total Results: 24Displaying: 1 - 10
- Five trends to monitor at Mobile World Congress 2013
- Published: February 27, 2013
- By Martin Lange
BARCELONA, Spain – With 70,000 attendees, 1,500 exhibitors and over 100 conference sessions, Mobile World Congress can be an overwhelming experience. On this week, the conference ranges across all aspects of the mobile economy, from hardware and infrastructure to marketing and education.
- Wireless industry contraction possible as mobile data slows, SMS declines: report
- Published: October 5, 2012
- Wireless carriers could face challenges on two fronts as mobile data growth slows and consumers spend less on messaging through carrier services, according to two different reports.
- Avoid this $47M mobile marketing mistake
- Published: August 28, 2012
- By Greg Hickman
Would you have $47 million to make up for a mistake you made in your business? Or, for that matter, a client?
- Tablets are an emerging battleground in mobile: CTIA session
- Published: March 24, 2011
- ORLANDO, FL – Tablets are not just a fad. In fact, they will be one of the key drivers of revenue growth in the wireless industry going forward, according to an Ovum analyst at CTIA Wireless 2011.
- How mobile has changed the database marketing and list business
- Published: March 10, 2011
- The proliferation of mobile data in the database and list marketing industry is a significant opportunity for direct marketers that use this consumer information correctly, according to Kroll Direct Marketing.
- What should the mobile database record?
- Published: November 12, 2010
- By Jeannette Kocsis
As marketers consider the future of their databases, they have to think about mobile customers, just as much as they do social customers.
- How to accelerate mobile data adoption in the mass market
- Published: August 19, 2010
- By Lara Albert
Mass-market advertising is not driving exploration of mobile data services – it is costly, inefficient and does not solve the problem of making mobile data experiences easily discoverable.
- How mobile data intelligence can keep data revenues in line with usage
- Published: July 27, 2010
- By Stephen Kerwick
AT&T and O2's decision to end unlimited data plans may resolve cost-of-service-delivery issues, but won't drive more revenue or generate new market opportunities over the long term.
- Coca-Cola turns mobile phone into loyalty card with new program
- Published: July 23, 2010
- Coca-Cola is ramping up its mobile loyalty initiatives in North America by partnering with a Canadian wireless carrier to drive participation in its “Twist TXT Save” program.
- 11pc of mobile users have made a mobile purchase: Pew Internet survey
- Published: July 8, 2010
- Mobile data applications have grown more popular and 11 percent of all mobile users have made a purchase on their phone, according to a Pew Internet survey.