Tag: mobile email
Total Results: 41Displaying: 1 - 10
- Marketers overwhelmed by mobile messaging options
- Published: May 6, 2013
- Marketers have a staggering number of options when it comes to messaging mobile users – SMS, push notifications, in-application alerts and mobile email – and many are overwhelmed just trying to decide which to use and when.
- Why brands must refine the mobile email experience
- Published: April 3, 2013
- By Pamela McAtee
Half of your email population now reads marketing emails on a smartphone. In 2012, mobile email opens surpassed desktop and webmail opens for the first time.
- Avoiding lower click-through rates tied to emails viewed on mobile devices
- Published: March 13, 2013
- By Quinn Jalli
The problem is that consumers are much less likely to visit a marketer’s site if a marketing email is viewed on a smartphone, compared to a desktop computer.
- Email marketers adopt responsive design to drive mobile results
- Published: February 26, 2013
- With mobile opens for email continuing to grow, savvy marketers are getting more sophisticated in their approach, adopting a mobile-first approach and other best practice to ensure their emails hit the mark.
- Mobile email opens reached 36pc in H1: Knotice
- Published: September 7, 2012
- The number of emails being opened on mobile devices reached 36 percent in the first half of 2012, up from 27 percent in the second half of 2011, pointing to the need for marketers to include mobile in their email marketing strategies, according to a new report from Knotice.
- Why email is the anchor for mobile marketing
- Published: May 29, 2012
- Mobile is quickly becoming the go-to place to check email, sometimes even more than desktop. Therefore, it is critical that marketers not only optimize emails but also weave the channel into every aspect of a mobile campaign.
- Dole bolsters email database via mobile ads
- Published: February 22, 2012
- Dole is running a mobile advertising campaign that not only builds up its mobile database, but also encourages users to join an online community that promotes the company's line of salad products.
- How the biggest email marketing service providers are tackling mobile
- Published: January 17, 2012
- Mobile email open rates continue to skyrocket and consumers are consistently using their mobile devices as the go-to place to read their email. But with the new changes, what are email marketing vendors doing to optimize their clients' strategy for mobile?
- Creating mobile opportunities within email marketing
- Published: August 3, 2011
- By Manny Ju
Here are three ways that marketers can create mobile opportunities within their email marketing programs.
- Mobile email cannibalizing Webmail to place functionality over form
- Published: May 18, 2011
- With the growth of mobile email, marketers should focus on the content in emails over appearance, according to a new study.