Tag: mobile first
Total Results: 17Displaying: 1 - 10
- Key tips for a mobile-first approach to marketing
- Published: December 6, 2013
- By Ivka Adam
Mobile open rates of email are 48 percent in the U.S. and 55 percent for the retail industry, social sharing on mobile occurs twice as often as shares on the desktop, and redemption rates for mobile coupons are 10 times higher than those of traditional coupons.
- Mobile FirstLook 2014 New York Jan. 15-16: Macy's, eBay, Coca-Cola, Office Depot, Lowe's, Zappos, Anheuser-Busch, REI
- Published: October 23, 2013
- Registration is open for the 3rd annual Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2014 conference Jan. 15-16 featuring speakers from Macy's, eBay, Coca-Cola, Office Depot, Lowe's, Amazon's Zappos, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Rue La La, Citi, REI, Campbell Soup, Omni Hotels, Forrester, Yahoo, NYT, USA Today and Cumberland Farms. Must-attend event for brands, retailers, agencies and publishers.
- Challenging a skeptical view of the mobile-first approach
- Published: June 28, 2013
- By Kyle Pribilski
“Mobile first – well, kind of” published June 20, 2013 in this publication really had very little to do with the concept of mobile first or the fundamentals of deploying a mobile strategy across your brand.
- Mobile first – well, kind of
- Published: June 20, 2013
- By Matt Goynes
Mobile may not make sense for every marketer and industry out there.
- Why be mobile-first when you can be mobile-always?
- Published: February 19, 2013
- By Vanessa Horwell
This is a land that puts a premium on “being first” – home to the world’s first electric chair execution (Go USA!); the launch of Albert II, the first monkey in space; and the first obesity drug approved for dogs (yes, that is correct).
- Finding Smart Data in Big Data: Lessons from Mobile FirstLook 2013
- Published: February 8, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
It looks like Big Data, one of the most-discussed topics of 2012, is going to keep the marketing pundits talking and typing this year as well, especially about its relationship to mobile.
- Pictures from Mobile Marketer's Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference
- Published: January 22, 2013
- Mobile Marketer presented its Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference on Thursday, Jan. 17 in New York. Here are some pictures from the event.
- Mobile keeps out-of-home marketing relevant: Eye exec
- Published: January 18, 2013
- NEW YORK – An Eye executive at Mobile Marketer’s Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference said that out-of-home media is transforming into a mobile engagement opportunity and marketers should seek effective ways to connect these experiences.
- Is mobile-first becoming a cliché?
- Published: November 7, 2012
- Mobile-first is becoming a popular phrase that marketers have been using over the past few months. However, few have truly taken the key steps needed, and continue to see the medium as a great add-on instead of necessity.
- Mobile FirstLook 2013 New York Jan. 17: Coca-Cola, Sephora, Citi, Nissan, MillerCoors, MoMA, Seamless, JetBlue
- Published: October 3, 2012
- Registration is open for the second annual Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference Thursday, Jan. 17 featuring speakers from Coca-Cola, Sephora, Nissan, Museum of Modern Art, Citi, MillerCoors, Seamless and JetBlue. Must-attend event for brands, retailers, agencies and publishers.