Tag: mobile first
Total Results: 13Displaying: 1 - 10
- Why be mobile-first when you can be mobile-always?
- Published: February 19, 2013
- By Vanessa Horwell
This is a land that puts a premium on “being first” – home to the world’s first electric chair execution (Go USA!); the launch of Albert II, the first monkey in space; and the first obesity drug approved for dogs (yes, that is correct).
- Finding Smart Data in Big Data: Lessons from Mobile FirstLook 2013
- Published: February 8, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
It looks like Big Data, one of the most-discussed topics of 2012, is going to keep the marketing pundits talking and typing this year as well, especially about its relationship to mobile.
- Pictures from Mobile Marketer's Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference
- Published: January 22, 2013
- Mobile Marketer presented its Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference on Thursday, Jan. 17 in New York. Here are some pictures from the event.
- Mobile keeps out-of-home marketing relevant: Eye exec
- Published: January 18, 2013
- NEW YORK – An Eye executive at Mobile Marketer’s Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference said that out-of-home media is transforming into a mobile engagement opportunity and marketers should seek effective ways to connect these experiences.
- Is mobile-first becoming a cliché?
- Published: November 7, 2012
- Mobile-first is becoming a popular phrase that marketers have been using over the past few months. However, few have truly taken the key steps needed, and continue to see the medium as a great add-on instead of necessity.
- Mobile FirstLook 2013 New York Jan. 17: Coca-Cola, Sephora, Citi, Nissan, MillerCoors, MoMA, Seamless, JetBlue
- Published: October 3, 2012
- Registration is open for the second annual Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference Thursday, Jan. 17 featuring speakers from Coca-Cola, Sephora, Nissan, Museum of Modern Art, Citi, MillerCoors, Seamless and JetBlue. Must-attend event for brands, retailers, agencies and publishers.
- What marketers risk by not taking a mobile-first approach
- Published: July 31, 2012
- Marketers need to understand that mobile is no longer a nice-to-have and, while companies such as Gilt Groupe and Disney are seeing success thanks to their mobile-first approach, a majority of companies have yet to adopt the same mentality and are missing out on a big opportunity.
- Brand Watch: Why Gilt Groupe wins at mobile-first
- Published: June 22, 2012
- Nowadays marketers are constantly looking at ways to create their own mobile-first brand. Companies should follow in the steps of Gilt Groupe, which is increasingly raising the bar and continuing to build its mobile-first powerhouse.
- Pictures from Mobile Marketer's Mobile FirstLook conference
- Published: January 23, 2012
- Did you miss Mobile Marketer's Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2012 conference on Jan. 19? Not to worry, here are some pictures from the event.
- Macy’s mobile spend up 70pc: FirstLook keynote
- Published: January 20, 2012
- NEW YORK – A Macy’s executive at the Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2012 conference said that the company has increased its mobile spend by 70 percent. So where is the retail giant placing its mobile dollars?