Tag: mobile first
Total Results: 32Displaying: 1 - 10
- L'Oreal bets on mobile startups to drive innovation in beauty sector
- Published: October 30, 2015
- L’Oreal wants to be a leader in the next generation of mobile innovation for the beauty sector by helping startups Cast Beauty and MikMak build their businesses.
- Announcing Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2016 New York Jan. 20
- Published: October 27, 2015
- Register now for the nation's premier conference focused on how marketing, advertising, retail, agencies and media will rapidly evolve in 2016 from a mobile standpoint. Hear speakers from Coca-Cola, Unilever, Clorox, TPN, Forrester Research, HSN, American Express, Shazam, Foursquare, mCordis, GrubHub, AKQA, Essence and Mobext.
- Food & Wine serves up new mobile-first design centered on video
- Published: October 22, 2015
- Time Inc.’s digital foodie magazine Food & Wine unveiled a new makeover with a mobile-first strategy that focuses on video in response to the rise in its popularity for smartphone users.
- Universal's Everest lends itself to virtual reality experience on mobile
- Published: October 8, 2015
- Universal Studios tapped into recently released film Everest’s breathtaking imagery for a mobile virtual reality platform that digitally transports users to the mountain.
- Allrecipes transforms into mobile-first social platform
- Published: September 2, 2015
- Meredith Corporation's digital food hub Allrecipes unveiled a new vision this week, shifting its properties towards a responsive, omni-screen and personalized experience that puts users first, reflecting the growing trend of media brands trying to evolve into social hubs.
- How retailers can adopt a mobile-first strategy
- Published: April 15, 2015
- By Avery Amaya
According to forecasts from Goldman Sachs, by 2018 the mobile commerce market is expected to reach the same level as ecommerce was in 2013, at $630 billion in sales. And according to Nielsen, nearly 20 percent of all retail sales across the United States are in some way influenced by mobile.
- Pictures from Mobile Marketer's Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2015
- Published: January 20, 2015
- Mobile Marketer presented its Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2015 conference on Wednesday and Thursday, Jan. 14 and 15, in New York. Here are some pictures from the event.
- Mobile FirstLook was refreshingly not Mobile Same Look
- Published: January 16, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
The best part of Mobile Marketer’s Mobile FirstLook conference is that it gives us an early indication of whether the new year is destined to become “mobile same look.”
- Does mobile-first leave the customer behind?
- Published: December 9, 2014
- By Russ Somers
As common sense as it may seem, mobile first is the wrong approach to take when designing for visual commerce elements such as video and spin photography.
- Mobile FirstLook 2015 New York Jan. 14-15: Coca-Cola, GE, Time, Forrester, American Eagle, Twitter, NYT, Deloitte
- Published: November 12, 2014
- Registration is open for the fourth annual Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2015 conference Jan. 14-15 featuring speakers from Coca-Cola, GE, Time, Forrester, American Eagle Outfitters, Twitter, New York Times, Deloitte, eBay's StubHub, Mindshare and DigitasHealth. Must-attend event for brands, retailers, agencies and publishers.