Tag: mobile gaming
Total Results: 93Displaying: 1 - 10
- Meeting mobile’s challenges with gaming strategy
- Published: January 13, 2015
- By Danny Davis
The mobile gaming community has spent an inordinate amount of time solving the very problems that marketers face when dealing with customer engagement.
- Schick turns to X-Men fans to recruit new customers through mobile game
- Published: May 22, 2014
- Schick is challenging male X-Men fans to play a mobile-first trivia game accessed through Facebook as part of a collaboration tied to the new X-Men film debuting this week.
- Kellogg weaves together on-pack promotion and Spider-Man mobile game
- Published: April 22, 2014
- Kellogg Company has a new Spider-Man-themed mobile game that encourages engagement with products such as Pop-Tarts and Pringles as a way for players to unlock different scenes and gain access to a photo overlay.
- Wheaties targets sports fans with mobile game, chance to win prizes
- Published: August 7, 2013
- General Mills cereal brand Wheaties is activating an ongoing association with sports via a new mobile game that enables users to test their baseball IQ.
- New Balance’s Brine scores with mobile gaming strategy
- Published: August 6, 2013
- New Balance’s lacrosse brand Brine is launching a second mobile game application following the success of its initial effort, Shootout.
- MLB eyes mobile gaming to connect with baseball fans
- Published: July 15, 2013
- Major League Baseball is getting sports fans excited for today’s Home Run Derby via a mobile game and promotion that runs through this week.
- Zynga mobile success hinges on freemium ad model
- Published: June 5, 2013
- After laying off 18 percent of its employees, Zynga is cutting down on its Web-based business to hone in more on mobile. To monetize these users, the company will need to focus on retaining users with freemium-based business models.
- Rovio exec: We seek to create brand synergies
- Published: April 18, 2013
- Over the years, Rovio has expanded its mobile-first powerhouse across the digital, social and television space. Moving forward, the company will continue to create experiences that align with its overall marketing goals.
- Buffalo Wild Wings debuts mobile game to drive NCAA March Madness excitement
- Published: February 28, 2013
- Buffalo Wild Wings is ramping up its NCAA March Madness marketing strategy with a new ad campaign and mobile game.
- Finding what works in mobile marketing
- Published: January 14, 2013
- By Chris Luck
Rapid growth in mobile marketing has encouraged entrepreneurs and innovators to enter this exciting world. However, finding your niche in this lucrative arena can be challenging.