Tag: mobile gaming
Total Results: 100Displaying: 1 - 10
- Pokémon Go and the future of mixed reality
- Published: November 21, 2016
- By Jan Guardian
Pokémon Go, a free-to-play, location-based augmented reality game developed by Niantic, has been driving a lot of hype. Some claim it is the hottest mobile game ever and peg it as the next tech trend, whereas others argue it is declining in popularity, losing millions of players weekly.
- Smartphones are most popular gaming device across 12 markets: Facebook
- Published: July 13, 2016
- Pokemon Go is an instant blockbuster, underscoring the power of mobile games for connecting with consumers, a fact reinforced by new Facebook research showing that smartphones are the most popular gaming device, beating desktop, tablets and consoles.
- Crystal Pepsi blends 90s nostalgia with mobile gaming for a new generation
- Published: June 30, 2016
- PepsiCo is relaunching Crystal Pepsi to capitalize on the growing interest in 90s nostalgia and has recreated the iconic Oregon Trail game to up the ante on a campaign the marketer hopes will go viral.
- Marketers need to push for quality mobile content: Mondelez exec
- Published: May 13, 2016
- NEW YORK – A Mondelez executive at the MMA Mobile Marketing Leadership Forum stressed how important quality is with mobile content, something the company discovered firsthand when a game developed for the Oreo brand originally saw only 14,000 downloads, but then leaped to 4 million organic installs after a game developer was brought in.
- Coors Light’s Refresh-Men game sequel makes mobile debut
- Published: November 9, 2015
- Coors Light is following the success of its ad-based mini-game Coors Light Refresh-Men with a sequel that brings the fight to mobile users for the first time.
- Cheerios rain down on Angry Birds' piggies in limited-time integration
- Published: August 4, 2015
- Angry Birds 2 players will be able to rain Honey Nut Cheerios down on the game’s piggies for a limited time beginning on Aug. 6 in a mobile in-game integration that leverages ad-serving technology instead of being hard coded into the platform.
- CBS captivates consumers with new bingo-like scavenger hunt game
- Published: March 24, 2015
- CBS Local Digital Media launched a new photo gaming application for iOS named Pingo from which different brands across the board will benefit.
- Meeting mobile’s challenges with gaming strategy
- Published: January 13, 2015
- By Danny Davis
The mobile gaming community has spent an inordinate amount of time solving the very problems that marketers face when dealing with customer engagement.
- Schick turns to X-Men fans to recruit new customers through mobile game
- Published: May 22, 2014
- Schick is challenging male X-Men fans to play a mobile-first trivia game accessed through Facebook as part of a collaboration tied to the new X-Men film debuting this week.
- Kellogg weaves together on-pack promotion and Spider-Man mobile game
- Published: April 22, 2014
- Kellogg Company has a new Spider-Man-themed mobile game that encourages engagement with products such as Pop-Tarts and Pringles as a way for players to unlock different scenes and gain access to a photo overlay.