Tag: mobile media
Total Results: 77Displaying: 1 - 10
- Ansible exec: Give consumers a reason to share location data
- Published: September 29, 2015
- NEW YORK – An executive from Ansible at the Mobile Media Summit explained that when using a location-based strategy, it is necessary to serve content that is valuable beyond a simple coupon.
- 3 ways to approach mobile measurement
- Published: September 9, 2015
- By Ken Harlan
For people involved in the mobile advertising industry, there is one burning question that has been an elephant in the room for the last few years: When will ad dollars begin to catch up with consumer behavior?
- How geofencing can boost mobile’s influence on travel sector
- Published: May 20, 2015
- NEW YORK – Digital marketing executives at the Mobile Media Summit Upfront at Internet Week 2015 conference suggested that geofencing could be an optimal solution to enhance mobile’s influence on the travel sector, as location-based targeting takes off and more resorts become comfortable with sending personalized deals to consumers in the vicinity.
- On mobile, marketers must entertain or perish, says DDB CEO
- Published: May 19, 2015
- NEW YORK – Advertising and technology executives at the Mobile Media Summit Upfront at Internet Week 2015 conference highlighted how growing worldwide connectivity and the dawn of the Internet of Things will help boost mobile outreach and offer more opportunities for advertisers to reach consumers, who are increasingly demanding engaging and entertaining content.
- Neo@Ogilvy exec: Wearables strategies must focus on experience over content
- Published: May 19, 2015
- NEW YORK – A Neo@Ogilvy executive at the Mobile Media Summit Upfront at Internet Week 2015 conference said that marketers seeking a place in the wearables space must view the devices in terms of experience rather than content, and realize that wearables may in fact pull consumers’ attention away from their smartphones if the experiences fuel their passions and favorite activities.
- What does HBO Now mean for marketers?
- Published: April 10, 2015
- By Jim Porçarelli
Television viewership, once built exponentially over decades, is crumbling.
- Editorial calendar 2014 for Mobile Marketer
- Published: January 23, 2014
- Here's the 2014 editorial calendar for Mobile Marketer with dates for events, webinars and Classic Guides. Events in bold are organized by Mobile Marketer and Mobile Commerce Daily.
- WPP media agency Mindshare taps Jeff Malmad to strengthen mobile focus
- Published: August 23, 2013
- Media agency network Mindshare has named Jeff Malmad as mobile leader to buttress its adaptive marketing efforts that employ real-time mobile consumer data to initiate, alter and optimize marketing initiatives for brand clients.
- Sponsored mobile content puts editorial credibility at risk
- Published: July 22, 2013
- It is no surprise that publishers are scrambling to figure out how to monetize mobile sites and applications. Sponsored content is one approach being embraced by publishers, but the ad units have serious ramifications for publishers wishing to maintain editorial credibility.
- Louis Gump, former CNN Mobile boss, sets his sights on local media
- Published: March 1, 2013
- The next act for Louis K. Gump was tough: where to go after helping build The Weather Channel and CNN into two of three most trafficked mobile destinations nationwide? He did not stray too far from the fold, but he is looking to stretch.