Tag: mobile messaging
Total Results: 70Displaying: 1 - 10
- Webinar on April 24: How brands must avoid message fatigue across email, SMS and push
- Published: March 25, 2014
- BIA/Kelsey analyst Michael Boland will lead a discussion on how brands must avoid creating message fatigue with the numerous emails, texts and push alerts overwhelming consumers. Registration is now open for this free, hour-long webinar at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 24.
- WhatsApp adding voice services potentially cuts out carriers
- Published: February 25, 2014
- While WhatsApp’s move to add voice services could further deteriorate wireless carriers’ revenues, the popular messaging app and its soon-to-be owner Facebook are positioning themselves as partners to carriers.
- Facebook fires up private messaging on Instagram to regain steam
- Published: December 13, 2013
- With Facebook’s Messenger application reportedly losing some steam, the social media giant is betting on Instagram to take its messaging service to the next level and draw in users.
- 80pc willing to exchange location data for relevant brand messages: report
- Published: September 24, 2013
- A new survey released today by mBlox and Millward Brown found that 80 percent of mobile users would share location data with brands to receive SMS or push messages.
- Coors Light invests further in mobile messaging via photo-sharing sweepstakes
- Published: August 22, 2013
- MillerCoors' Coors Light continues to throw its marketing muscle into mobile messaging with a new campaign that encourages consumers to upload pictures of themselves and friends partying for a chance to win prizes.
- What is sabotaging engagement with mobile marketing messages?
- Published: July 23, 2013
- By Brendan O'Kane
The question that marketers are increasingly asking themselves is how to effectively engage customers through these ever-present, always-on mobile devices.
- Chipotle leverages SMS to offer exclusive hints in time-sensitive promo
- Published: July 19, 2013
- Chipotle is using mobile, social and Web to build up its SMS database while also doling out clues for a campaign that celebrates its 20th birthday.
- Submissions invited for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising
- Published: June 18, 2013
- Editorial submissions are welcome for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising, a must-read handbook of tips, best practice, case studies and research from our reporters and industry leaders.
- Apple iOS takes back seat to Windows in responsiveness to brand messaging: report
- Published: June 10, 2013
- Mobile users on Windows are more responsive than Apple or Android users, according to a new analysis of more than one billion mobile messaging transactions for retail and gaming brands.
- Analyzing Big Data for customer insight
- Published: May 28, 2013
- By Brendan O'Kane
Back in 2010, Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt forewarned of an impending data explosion. “Between the birth of the world and 2003, there were five exabytes of information created. We [now] create five exabytes every two days,” he said.