Tag: mobile messaging
Total Results: 80Displaying: 1 - 10
- Missed opportunities of mobile messaging
- Published: June 26, 2015
- By Melinda Krueger
There is no shortage of articles on how to make the best use of the mobile medium, replete with key factors and catchy acronyms. But here are a few simple ideas that I do not find in the wild. They are borne of my incredulity over our collective lack of manners.
- Universal Studios scares up mobile engagement via Facebook Messenger
- Published: June 24, 2015
- Universal Studios engaged more than 100,000 consumers and drove awareness for recent horror film Unfriended by enabling users of the Facebook Messenger application to communicate with one of the movie’s characters.
- HBO taps into Game of Thrones' immense fan base through SMS
- Published: June 13, 2015
- HBO is building hype around its fantasy series Game of Thrones by leveraging SMS to reach its cult-like following.
- How Marriott is using mobile messaging to transform visiting a hotel
- Published: May 15, 2015
- Marriott Hotels is redefining the hotel visit with mobile at the center, enabling members of its loyalty program to engage in real-time conversations with staff before, during and after a visit through the brand’s application.
- Future of mobile commerce lies in messaging: Radialpoint CEO
- Published: April 30, 2015
- NEW YORK – Retailers looking to stay ahead in today’s tumultuous digital industry should explore the possibility of commerce through mobile messaging, which has the potential to change mobile commerce, according to the president/CEO of Radialpoint during a presentation at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2015.
- GroupMe takes advantage of trending topics with new campaign
- Published: April 2, 2015
- Microsoft mobile messaging application GroupMe is leveraging multiple popular themes with its new scavenger hunt contest in an attempt to stay relevant.
- Siloed messaging strategies restrict mobile’s potential: report
- Published: February 26, 2015
- In a reflection of the disjointed approach businesses are taking with mobile messaging, 62 percent have more than one messaging platform deployed while 78.5 percent have more than one of the same use cases active across different departments, according to a new report from OpenMarket and International Data Corp.
- Submissions invited for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising
- Published: February 4, 2015
- Editorial submissions are welcome for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising, a must-read handbook of tips, best practice, case studies and research from our reporters and industry leaders.
- Integrated mobile messaging makes gains, but is it enough?
- Published: January 6, 2015
- While mobile messaging often presents challenges for marketers interested in developing integrated experiences, this could be changing in 2015 as new options begin to emerge.
- 5 tips for personalized mobile messaging that breaks through holiday noise
- Published: December 4, 2014
- By Rupert Thorp
Knowing customer preferences using mobile data can provide the fodder for mobile campaigns that are as personalized as the holiday lists that shoppers have stored on their smartphones and tablets.