Tag: mobile metrics
Total Results: 14Displaying: 1 - 10
- Shazam releases metrics tool to help advertisers measure TV engagement, improve effectiveness
- Published: June 20, 2013
- Shazam has launched a new TV advertising metric to let marketers assess the effectiveness of television advertising campaigns.
- 4 myths of mobile metrics
- Published: January 10, 2013
- By Jason Wells
Last fall I gave a presentation in Silicon Valley about mobile analytics. Before the presentation someone asked me what the biggest difference between mobile analytics and “regular” online analytics is.
- Nielsen Catalina, 4Info offer CPG brands greater mobile accountability
- Published: May 4, 2011
- Consumer packaged goods companies have a new way to measure the direct sales impact of their mobile advertising campaigns.
- Mobile audience metrics from ABC Interactive, Spreed to benefit publishers
- Published: November 10, 2010
- The Audit Bureau of Circulations’ recent partnership with Spreed Inc. is yet another indication that audience metrics are helping publishers take mobile advertising to the next level.
- Why marketers need mobile metrics in 2010
- Published: February 4, 2010
- By Ray Anderson
Despite prior ups and downs, mobile advertising is now one of the only areas that remain strong in the current economic climate, with a number of firms planning to boost ad spend.
- Android gains ground in Q4, but Apple still dominant
- Published: January 28, 2010
- The fourth quarter metrics reports are in and some found Android devices are hot on the iPhone’s tail, but Apple’s juggernaut is heating up as well.
- Android doubles smartphone traffic in 6 months: AdMob
- Published: November 24, 2009
- In the United States, Google’s Android had 20 percent of the smartphone traffic, up from 7 percent six months before, according to AdMob’s October 2009 metrics report.
- Mobile ads three-to-five times more effective than online: analyst
- Published: November 5, 2009
- NEW YORK – Mobile advertising is three-to-five times more effective than online advertising, according to an ad:tech panelist.
- Mobile marketing firms told to keep it simple: ad:tech Chicago
- Published: September 3, 2009
- CHICAGO – A national show with a regional feel, ad:tech Chicago may have attracted fewer delegates and exhibitors this year, but its commitment to new media such as mobile has not flagged.
- IPod touch popularity explodes: AdMob
- Published: January 9, 2009
- The iPod touch is gaining wider adoption, becoming the No.2 device in the AdMob mobile ad network, with a 4.7 percent share.