Tag: mobile search
Total Results: 200Displaying: 1 - 10
- How brands can maximize conversion from mobile search
- Published: February 21, 2017
- By Trevor Legwinski
Forrester Research predicts that purchases from mobile devices will double by 2020 to reach $250 billion-worth of transactions by the end of the decade.
- How to get mcommerce search right as ecommerce turns mobile first
- Published: November 8, 2016
- By Pavan Vilas Sondur
Despite the significant shift to mobile, conversions are lower by 63 percent for mobile as compared with desktop shopping.
- Mobile search proves to be biggest influencer for Google growth
- Published: October 28, 2016
- Google’s ventures into innovative advertising streams are showing positive results, with an ad revenue increase of 18 percent, derived mostly from mobile search.
- Google brings retailers, users closer with suite of new mobile products
- Published: July 13, 2016
- With mobile travel and retail shopping searches up nearly 30 percent this year, Google is expanding its mobile search formats for these categories, including adding flight price tracking and product discovery ads.
- Red Wing Shoes’ mobile search takes flight with store location pages
- Published: June 9, 2016
- Work boot manufacturer and retailer Red Wing Shoes has introduced store location pages to convert mobile searchers into customers via contextually relevant content.
- Gillette redirects users who search questions to ask their fathers
- Published: June 7, 2016
- Procter & Gamble’s shaving brand Gillette is attempting to bring fathers and sons back together for Father’s Day by intercepting mobile and online how-to searches and targeting them with ads that prompt users to ask their fathers instead.
- Are the days of cheap mobile search over?
- Published: May 27, 2016
- While Google’s recent AdWords update is receiving a warm welcome thanks to larger ad formats, fewer top paid placements means marketers will have to pay more to get noticed on mobile.
- Shutterstock exec: Reverse image search on mobile increases international outreach
- Published: May 26, 2016
- NEW YORK – A Shutterstock executive at Mobile Moments NYC revealed how the newest feature within its iOS application, reverse image search, has resulted in a greater percentage of searches coming from non-English speakers, thanks to the tool’s strictly visual nature.
- Is mobile search shifting towards greater brand control?
- Published: May 5, 2016
- Google’s test of directly publishing content into mobile search results is a potentially significant change that puts greater narrative control in marketers’ hands while boosting the impact of voice search.
- Cheap mobile search traffic drags down spend on Google: report
- Published: April 13, 2016
- The overall paid search spend dropped on Google for the first time in more than six years during the first quarter of 2016 as the shift to mobile shifted into high gear, with a 73 percent increase in mobile impressions and a 23 percent drop in cost-per-click rates, according to IgnitionOne’s Q1 2016 Digital Marketing Report.