Tag: mobile search
Total Results: 166Displaying: 1 - 10
- Need for mobile-optimized search strategy intensifies: Forrester
- Published: December 6, 2013
- Marketers need to kick their mobile search strategies into high gear now that 89 percent of consumers use a search engine on their mobile device, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
- Google Enhanced Campaigns has little impact on paid search performance: report
- Published: October 16, 2013
- With Google’s cost-per-click rates on smartphones up 5.2 percent year-over-year and flat compared to the previous quarter, a report from The Search Agency being released today suggests that the introduction of Enhanced Campaigns has not had a big impact on marketers.
- How to conduct mobile keyword research
- Published: October 7, 2013
- By Andrew Shotland
Google recently removed the ability to use its keyword tool to get mobile keyword search volume estimates. While this makes things trickier, it does not make it impossible to get mobile keyword data.
- Can Google fix its mobile problem by pushing voice search?
- Published: September 30, 2013
- Google is hoping it can turn around its mobile search problem with a new algorithm intended to deliver better results for mobile users asking a question out loud.
- Everything a marketer needs to know about mobile search
- Published: August 26, 2013
- By Matthew Capala
Mastering mobile search can seem like a daunting challenge at times, even for brands with the most established online presence. This is especially the case when mobile is a large part of your customer’s digital lifestyle.
- Increasing stickiness on the mobile site with the search box
- Published: July 29, 2013
- By Geoff Brash
The smartest way to ensure that shoppers stick around on your mobile site is to expand the role of search in the user experience.
- Google's mobile revenue issues persist as Enhanced Campaigns deadline looms
- Published: July 19, 2013
- Monetizing mobile continues to be an issue for Google, with second-quarter CPC rates dropping two percent compared to the previous quarter even as the company reported six million marketers have switched to its new Enhanced Campaigns, which is meant to drive CPC rates.
- Why getting mobile SEO right is critical
- Published: June 18, 2013
- Marketers not using search engine optimization best practices in mobile could see a dramatic decrease in traffic to their Web sites from smartphones thanks to changes Google is making in how it ranks mobile search results.
- 4 reasons to stop calling tablets mobile devices
- Published: May 24, 2013
- By Alec Green
It might be hard to believe, but tablets are not mobile devices and here are four reasons why.
- Google lumping together desktop and mobile ads: Good or bad?
- Published: March 19, 2013
- By Ori Carmel
Google’s recent announcement that it is making significant changes to AdWords shook up the online marketing industry.