Tag: mobile spend
Total Results: 4
- Mobile to deliver on promise of time-sensitive promotions for holidays
- Published: October 22, 2013
- With better mobile applications, sites, social media integration and in-store experiences, the breakout mobile star this holiday season is exclusive, limited promotions that push consumers to use their smartphones and tablets as part of the shopping experience.
- Mobile ad budgets in Britain grow more than 100pc: report
- Published: October 11, 2012
- Marketers in Britain significantly increased their spend on mobile advertising during the first half of 2012, with the overall spend up 132 percent for a total of 181.5 million British pounds, according to a new report from the Internet Advertising Bureau UK.
- R/GA, Unilever, Starwood Hotels and mobile spend predictions - News briefs
- Published: February 22, 2012
- News briefs - R/GA named global digital agency of record for Unileverís deodorant business; Starwood Hotels delights guests with mobile.
- Sprint measures mobile usage, spending trends
- Published: December 17, 2008
- One-third of respondents to a Sprint survey say they are using their mobile phones to shop this holiday season.