Tag: mobile video
Total Results: 237Displaying: 1 - 10
- Best Buy, Taco Bell prove YouTube stars’ cachet among millennials
- Published: August 6, 2015
- Brands such as Best Buy and Taco Bell are tapping YouTube celebrities to appear in their social media and mobile video advertisements, finding lucrative marketing potential with younger consumers and the back-to-school season.
- Facebook adds $1B in ad revenue, with mobile’s share topping 75pc
- Published: July 30, 2015
- Facebook tapped into an additional $1 billion in ad revenue during the second quarter compared to a year ago, with mobile’s percentage topping 75 percent for the first time as big brands followed consumers to where they are increasingly spending their time.
- Can YouTube’s success survive coming deluge of mobile video content?
- Published: July 22, 2015
- Google recently claimed that YouTube has become bigger than any U.S. cable network, with mobile viewing sessions increasing 50 percent year-over-year, making the mobile video space difficult for other mobile streaming platforms but not impossible.
- Majority of online video views will soon occur on mobile: report
- Published: July 6, 2015
- As storytelling pulls in mobile video viewers, more and more users are following through video ads until completion, with 79 percent of ads viewed in their entirety, according to a new report from Ooyala.
- Is Verizon’s mobile-first TV a stopgap on road to self-serve content?
- Published: June 25, 2015
- Verizon’s announcement of a mobile-first Netflix-like service for live and on-demand programming will appeal to advertisers, but bringing in the growing cadre of young cord-cutters could be a tougher sell.
- Tecate Light taps YouTube’s Playlist Cards for sequential storytelling
- Published: June 24, 2015
- Heineken’s Tecate Light beer brand is an early adopter of YouTube’s new Playlist Cards, enabling the brand to tell a story in episodes while giving viewers the ability to watch the series all at once or in installments.
- QSR chains find right marketing ingredients in mobile video
- Published: June 22, 2015
- As Hooters makes its debut on Snapchat, more quick-service restaurants are turning to mobile-optimized videos to serve snackable ads to millennials and boost sales.
- Reinventing mobile video ads for millennials
- Published: June 10, 2015
- By Mihael Mikek
The time has come to reinvent display advertising.
- How brands can get the most out of their video content for mobile
- Published: June 1, 2015
- By Ashley Eckel
In the United States alone, the number of mobile video viewers is pushing 200 million, which justifies the nearly $1.5 billion that brands spent on mobile video advertising in 2014.
- We The Economy taps into mobile's potential for massive reach
- Published: May 22, 2015
- Vulcan Productions’ partnership with short-film producer and distributor Cinelan unlocked the potential of mobile with its We The Economy film series, which reached millions of viewers through a mobile-first strategy, including an application where the films are viewable in their entirety.