Tag: mobile video
Total Results: 235Displaying: 1 - 10
- Can YouTube’s success survive coming deluge of mobile video content?
- Published: July 22, 2015
- Google recently claimed that YouTube has become bigger than any U.S. cable network, with mobile viewing sessions increasing 50 percent year-over-year, making the mobile video space difficult for other mobile streaming platforms but not impossible.
- Majority of online video views will soon occur on mobile: report
- Published: July 6, 2015
- As storytelling pulls in mobile video viewers, more and more users are following through video ads until completion, with 79 percent of ads viewed in their entirety, according to a new report from Ooyala.
- Is Verizon’s mobile-first TV a stopgap on road to self-serve content?
- Published: June 25, 2015
- Verizon’s announcement of a mobile-first Netflix-like service for live and on-demand programming will appeal to advertisers, but bringing in the growing cadre of young cord-cutters could be a tougher sell.
- Tecate Light taps YouTube’s Playlist Cards for sequential storytelling
- Published: June 24, 2015
- Heineken’s Tecate Light beer brand is an early adopter of YouTube’s new Playlist Cards, enabling the brand to tell a story in episodes while giving viewers the ability to watch the series all at once or in installments.
- QSR chains find right marketing ingredients in mobile video
- Published: June 22, 2015
- As Hooters makes its debut on Snapchat, more quick-service restaurants are turning to mobile-optimized videos to serve snackable ads to millennials and boost sales.
- Reinventing mobile video ads for millennials
- Published: June 10, 2015
- By Mihael Mikek
The time has come to reinvent display advertising.
- How brands can get the most out of their video content for mobile
- Published: June 1, 2015
- By Ashley Eckel
In the United States alone, the number of mobile video viewers is pushing 200 million, which justifies the nearly $1.5 billion that brands spent on mobile video advertising in 2014.
- We The Economy taps into mobile's potential for massive reach
- Published: May 22, 2015
- Vulcan Productions’ partnership with short-film producer and distributor Cinelan unlocked the potential of mobile with its We The Economy film series, which reached millions of viewers through a mobile-first strategy, including an application where the films are viewable in their entirety.
- Banana Boat showboats power of mobile video via digital postcard
- Published: May 21, 2015
- Energizer Personal Care’s Banana Boat sunscreen brand is gearing up for summer, its biggest sales season, with the Great Big Family Reunion sweepstakes and a companion mobile-optimized site that offers opportunities for entry as well as a customizable digital video that consumers can send to their family members via mobile, proving video’s growing popularity in marketing campaigns.
- Cadreon exec: Finding the right data is key to programmatic mobile, video
- Published: May 12, 2015
- NEW YORK – An executive from digital marketing platform Cadreon North America at the IAB Advertising Technology Marketplace Spotlight: Programmatic conference explained that data is the heart of advertising but not all data is key, making it important to weed out which information is most beneficial to advertisers.