Tag: mobile video
Total Results: 223Displaying: 1 - 10
- Schick sharpens mobile-optimized interactive video to promote razors
- Published: April 16, 2015
- Schick USA is tapping a mobile-optimized video that asks male consumers to interact with an eccentric character and vote for their top three indisposable comforts to promote its Xtreme3 razors, suggesting that consumer packaged goods marketers would be well-served to offer interactive elements in their mobile video campaigns.
- Second screen is where content creators will succeed or fail: Accenture
- Published: April 14, 2015
- Viewership of movies and other long-form video content on a television screen dropped 13 percent over the past year while mobile is increasingly the go-to choice for consuming entertainment content, presenting a host of challenges and opportunities for companies, according to a new report from Accenture.
- Skintimate’s music video hits right notes for Pitch Perfect 2 tie-in
- Published: April 8, 2015
- Energizer Personal Care brands Schick and Skintimate get a leg up on mobile in a new integrated tie-in with Universal Pictures’ Pitch Perfect 2 that is focused on leg care routines and includes a music video, a mobile-optimized Web site and native ads on the Huffington Post mobile news feed.
- Schick exec says social media influencers catapult mobile video effectiveness
- Published: March 19, 2015
- NEW YORK – A Schick executive at the 2015 Mobile Marketing Association Forum New York affirmed that tapping social media influencers on YouTube catapults the effectiveness and reach of mobile video advertising, provided that the influencers are allowed creativity to expand on the brand’s message.
- Standardization, measurement are tallest hurdles for mobile video
- Published: November 5, 2014
- NEW YORK – Several marketers participating in a panel discussion at the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit said while mobile video is one of the most important strategies for their companies, standardization and the ability to measure those efforts rank among the highest hurdles to surmount.
- FCC proposal would widen opening for mobile video services, advertising
- Published: October 30, 2014
- In a reflection of how mobile is disrupting the way that television and cable shows are distributed and consumed, the Federal Communications Commission is considering giving Internet-based video distributors wider access to programming.
- Why video is dominating mobile
- Published: October 16, 2014
- By Ian Mullins
Research has shown that mobile video views have increased a massive 400 percent in the past two years, doubling in the last year alone.
- Mobile video to accelerate mobile advertising value proposition
- Published: September 22, 2014
- By Tim Ware
Recent comScore data indicates mobile media consumption is the most used form of digital media consumption, which should intuitively correlate to a tipping point in spend. Yet, there still remains debate as our industry struggles to allocate traditional brand marketing dollars to this opportunity.
- Unilever ropes in mobile pre-roll engagements via touch-enabled mini-game
- Published: September 10, 2014
- Unilever is addressing the inclination to skip pre-roll ads on mobile with a mini-game that leverages touch screen capabilities to encourage engagement.
- Toys R Us applies the sticky nature of mobile video in new ads
- Published: August 5, 2014
- In its latest ad campaign, Toys "R" Us is tapping traditional television spots and social media networks in a cross-platform strategy that encourages consumers to share how toys inspire their everyday lives.