Tag: mobile video
Total Results: 220Displaying: 1 - 10
- Schick exec says social media influencers catapult mobile video effectiveness
- Published: March 19, 2015
- NEW YORK – A Schick executive at the 2015 Mobile Marketing Association Forum New York affirmed that tapping social media influencers on YouTube catapults the effectiveness and reach of mobile video advertising, provided that the influencers are allowed creativity to expand on the brand’s message.
- Standardization, measurement are tallest hurdles for mobile video
- Published: November 5, 2014
- NEW YORK – Several marketers participating in a panel discussion at the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit said while mobile video is one of the most important strategies for their companies, standardization and the ability to measure those efforts rank among the highest hurdles to surmount.
- FCC proposal would widen opening for mobile video services, advertising
- Published: October 30, 2014
- In a reflection of how mobile is disrupting the way that television and cable shows are distributed and consumed, the Federal Communications Commission is considering giving Internet-based video distributors wider access to programming.
- Why video is dominating mobile
- Published: October 16, 2014
- By Ian Mullins
Research has shown that mobile video views have increased a massive 400 percent in the past two years, doubling in the last year alone.
- Mobile video to accelerate mobile advertising value proposition
- Published: September 22, 2014
- By Tim Ware
Recent comScore data indicates mobile media consumption is the most used form of digital media consumption, which should intuitively correlate to a tipping point in spend. Yet, there still remains debate as our industry struggles to allocate traditional brand marketing dollars to this opportunity.
- Unilever ropes in mobile pre-roll engagements via touch-enabled mini-game
- Published: September 10, 2014
- Unilever is addressing the inclination to skip pre-roll ads on mobile with a mini-game that leverages touch screen capabilities to encourage engagement.
- Toys R Us applies the sticky nature of mobile video in new ads
- Published: August 5, 2014
- In its latest ad campaign, Toys "R" Us is tapping traditional television spots and social media networks in a cross-platform strategy that encourages consumers to share how toys inspire their everyday lives.
- Applebee’s consistent, interactive video experience across screens drives sales lift
- Published: July 24, 2014
- A recent Applebee’s campaign exemplifies mobile video’s potential to build brand and drive sales when it is used as part of an interactive, consistent experience across devices, with the chain experiencing a 5 percent sales jump during the first week of the effort.
- Opera Mediaworks buys AdColony as mobile video quickly heats up
- Published: June 25, 2014
- In the latest sign that a race is on among mobile advertising platforms to gain ground in mobile video, Opera Mediaworks has acquired AdColony for $75 million in cash plus potential earn-out payments of up to $275 million.
- Mondelez bets on programmatic for screen-agnostic online video strategy
- Published: June 18, 2014
- With online video driving higher unduplicated reach and ROI for Mondelez, the marketer has made a big commitment to programmatic to improve the effectiveness of online video buys across screens.