Tag: mobile video
Total Results: 218Displaying: 1 - 10
- FCC proposal would widen opening for mobile video services, advertising
- Published: October 30, 2014
- In a reflection of how mobile is disrupting the way that television and cable shows are distributed and consumed, the Federal Communications Commission is considering giving Internet-based video distributors wider access to programming.
- Why video is dominating mobile
- Published: October 16, 2014
- By Ian Mullins
Research has shown that mobile video views have increased a massive 400 percent in the past two years, doubling in the last year alone.
- Mobile video to accelerate mobile advertising value proposition
- Published: September 22, 2014
- By Tim Ware
Recent comScore data indicates mobile media consumption is the most used form of digital media consumption, which should intuitively correlate to a tipping point in spend. Yet, there still remains debate as our industry struggles to allocate traditional brand marketing dollars to this opportunity.
- Unilever ropes in mobile pre-roll engagements via touch-enabled mini-game
- Published: September 10, 2014
- Unilever is addressing the inclination to skip pre-roll ads on mobile with a mini-game that leverages touch screen capabilities to encourage engagement.
- Toys R Us applies the sticky nature of mobile video in new ads
- Published: August 5, 2014
- In its latest ad campaign, Toys "R" Us is tapping traditional television spots and social media networks in a cross-platform strategy that encourages consumers to share how toys inspire their everyday lives.
- Applebee’s consistent, interactive video experience across screens drives sales lift
- Published: July 24, 2014
- A recent Applebee’s campaign exemplifies mobile video’s potential to build brand and drive sales when it is used as part of an interactive, consistent experience across devices, with the chain experiencing a 5 percent sales jump during the first week of the effort.
- Opera Mediaworks buys AdColony as mobile video quickly heats up
- Published: June 25, 2014
- In the latest sign that a race is on among mobile advertising platforms to gain ground in mobile video, Opera Mediaworks has acquired AdColony for $75 million in cash plus potential earn-out payments of up to $275 million.
- Mondelez bets on programmatic for screen-agnostic online video strategy
- Published: June 18, 2014
- With online video driving higher unduplicated reach and ROI for Mondelez, the marketer has made a big commitment to programmatic to improve the effectiveness of online video buys across screens.
- Old Navy, L’Oreal drive mobile video relevancy with enhanced targeting
- Published: June 10, 2014
- Old Navy, L’Oreal Paris, Kraft Foods and Mondelez are leading the way when it comes to taking a more targeted approach to mobile video as the launch partners for a new solution that delivers pre-roll ads to specific audiences.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook, Tesco, Google Wallet, millennials
- Published: May 7, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Brands face tough screening for Facebook video ads; Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone; Google Wallet is said to be landing on Google Glass; Mobile app helps millennials manage money.