Total Results: 2
- The Franklin Institute brings VR to museum floor with new mobile app
- Published: October 25, 2016
- The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia is debuting a new full suite of virtual reality experiences available through the museum’s first mobile application.
- Met, Guggenheim museums test beacon technology to enhance exhibitions
- Published: February 2, 2015
- As beacons continue to gain traction in a variety of retail sectors, museums are the latest marketers to explore the technology’s potential, with efforts focused on assisting in analyzing traffic flow and supporting virtual tour guides for art fans.