Total Results: 43Displaying: 1 - 10
- New York magazine drives readership, revenue via iPad subscription app
- Published: March 29, 2013
- New York magazine has rolled out an iPad application that includes complete versions of its weekly publication, as well as a live stream of new content from its network of Web sites.
- Wall Street Journal debuts mobile site with intentional design approach
- Published: February 15, 2013
- The Wall Street Journal, a crown jewel in Rupert Murdoch’s media empire, has launched a mobile Web site for the iPhone that continues its 360-degree embrace of digital media as the new business model for publishing.
- Meredith Corp. expands digital efforts to Google Play
- Published: June 29, 2012
- Publisher Meredith Corp. is bolstering its mobile repertoire by rolling out eight of its lifestyle magazines to the Google Play Store.
- Time Inc. drives readership via digital subscriptions rollout
- Published: June 15, 2012
- Time Inc. has rolled out digital subscriptions for all 20 of its publications on Apple’s Newsstand to further expand its position in the mobile space.
- Why book publishers must rethink mobile – or fail
- Published: March 30, 2012
- With consumers reading content on multiple devices, book publishers are being forced to take a new look at their digital business plans and adjust.
- New York Times iPhone app racks up 14.9M downloads
- Published: March 21, 2012
- One year after rolling out its digital subscriptions, The New York Times reported that its iPhone application has been downloaded 14.9 million times as the publisher looks to build its strategy for 2012.
- Hearst’s Marie Claire sees 30pc increase in mobile page views after revamping site
- Published: March 19, 2012
- Hearst Corp. has seen an increase in mobile page views for its publications, including Marie Claire, as it continues to roll out mobile initiatives for its titles.
- 8 top tech trends for media to watch in 2012
- Published: January 20, 2012
- By Kunal Gupta
Mobile is poised to revolutionize media less than a decade after the desktop Web demolished long-established business models. How will mobile channels such as apps influence media’s future?
- Amazon and the end of the book
- Published: January 9, 2012
- By Gary Schwartz
While Amazon erodes the viability of the physical store, the Amazon storefront is fast becoming confusing to navigate, and it is a slippery slope for authors.
- The Guardian furthers multichannel push with iPad app
- Published: October 14, 2011
- Publisher Guardian News and Media is continuing its push for multiplatform mobile content with an iPad app that replicates the leisurely act of reading a newspaper.