Tag: responsive design
Total Results: 11Displaying: 1 - 10
- Why responsive design is the future of marketing
- Published: March 15, 2013
- By Mark Montgomery French
If you want to reach your audience on mobile devices, you must design your services to function elegantly on those hand-held devices, or they will drop you like a bad habit and sully your brand on Facebook on their way out.
- Best Buy, Facebook focus on next generation of mobile experiences
- Published: March 5, 2013
- Best Buy and Facebook are readying the next generation of mobile experiences and crafting more contextual and useful capabilities designed to drive loyalty.
- L’Oréal Paris taps responsive design to create more personalized mobile experience
- Published: February 27, 2013
- L’Oréal Paris has relaunched its beauty site to be responsively designed across all devices, letting users experience a more personalized and uniformed way to browse content, whether through smartphones, tablets or PCs.
- Email marketers adopt responsive design to drive mobile results
- Published: February 26, 2013
- With mobile opens for email continuing to grow, savvy marketers are getting more sophisticated in their approach, adopting a mobile-first approach and other best practice to ensure their emails hit the mark.
- Marketers at odds over effectiveness of responsive design
- Published: January 25, 2013
- Responsive design is becoming a very hot topic amongst mobile marketers. While many believe the technology is a step forward in the quest for strong mobile experiences, others disagree.
- NASCAR turbo-charges mobile strategy with responsive design, second-screen app
- Published: January 7, 2013
- NASCAR is turbo-charging its mobile strategy for 2013 with a revamped Web site that leverages responsive design and a new application to enhance the viewing experience for fans.
- What is responsive design?
- Published: December 28, 2012
- By Raina Probst and Debbie Spalding
The idea of building a single Web site that can provide quality user experiences across multiple platforms is very attractive.
- 4 tips to ease the transition to responsive Web design
- Published: October 31, 2012
- By Matt Fiore
As marketers mature, many look to add mobile sites and apps and Web apps to engage with customers. But keeping up with so many pieces of the digital pie can be time-consuming and expensive.
- Controversy brewing over responsive Web design
- Published: September 21, 2012
- There is an ongoing love/hate relationship with response Web design. Although the technology offers marketers many opportunities, not all consumer behavior is the same and specific functionality should be dovetailed for individual device and user interaction mediums.
- Progresso cooks up mobile strategy using QR codes, mobile site
- Published: August 13, 2012
- General Mills’ Progresso brand is taking its first steps into mobile with a QR code campaign and a new Web site that uses responsive design to scale appropriately on mobile devices.