Total Results: 44Displaying: 1 - 10
- 5 factors to consider before entering mobile commerce
- Published: April 17, 2013
- By Cheri Mangum
Analysts project that the mobile commerce market will reach $31 billion by the end of 2017. As this growth takes place, we can expect to see more than a handful of major retailers battling for their piece of the pie.
- Driving retail revenue through mobile apps
- Published: December 27, 2012
- By Jeremy Black
Although most retailers understand the importance of mobile and have started investigating ways to engage their customers, many have not used the medium to its full potential.
- Retailers turn to push messaging to reach holiday shoppers
- Published: December 21, 2012
- By Brent Hieggelke
Smart retailers are finding that it is becoming less about replacing the in-store shopping with mobile commerce, and more about bringing together all channels to create one great customer experience.
- Mobile’s threat to traditional retail
- Published: December 13, 2012
- By Michelle Crames
It is time to think differently about how retail works as lines become blurry.
- Mobile brings online shopping back into the aisle
- Published: October 29, 2012
- By Scott Townsend
Mobile is shaping consumers’ minds and behavior, creating new expectations of convenience and an increased desire for cohesive cross-channel and multi-device shopping experiences.
- The end of retail as we know it?
- Published: October 11, 2012
- By Philippe Suchet
Most retailers are currently building barriers to deal with small waves, while a tsunami is fast approaching.
- Can small to midsize retailers join the mobile party?
- Published: September 27, 2012
- By Michael Moores
Whether small and midsized retailers realize it or not, they are already part of the mobile commerce party.
- How to engage smartphone shoppers and use showrooming to your advantage
- Published: September 10, 2012
- By Jerry Spelic
Retailers despise showrooming because they are assuming all the risk by stocking products and gaining none of the benefit of the sale, which is lost to a lower-priced, online-only seller or a competitor.
- How retailers can use QR codes to prevent showrooming
- Published: July 27, 2012
Today, 29 percent of consumers who use a smartphone to research a product while in a retail store end up buying the item from an online-only retailer, ClickIQ found.
- Retailer commitment key for mobile payments
- Published: July 26, 2012
Jason D. Oxman
Some have postulated that mobile will mean the demise of plastic payment cards and the crushing, final blow to cash. Are they right?