Total Results: 56Displaying: 1 - 10
- Retailers should tap mobile media to integrate the customer journey
- Published: August 17, 2016
- BOSTON - An executive from PGA Tour Superstore at eTail East 2016 discussed how retailers are merging content with commerce in the mobile space by leveraging data to serve relevant campaigns, reflecting a shift in consumer behavior.
- Google brings retailers, users closer with suite of new mobile products
- Published: July 13, 2016
- With mobile travel and retail shopping searches up nearly 30 percent this year, Google is expanding its mobile search formats for these categories, including adding flight price tracking and product discovery ads.
- Why other location-based technologies could steal beacons' thunder in 2016
- Published: January 8, 2016
- While beacons were one of 2015ís top buzzwords, other proximity-based targeting tactics could have their heyday this year as bricks-and-mortar retailers continue beacon pilots and uncover best-response solutions for their customers.
- 5 ways that bricks-and-mortar retailers can cater to mobile-savvy shoppers
- Published: November 19, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
The make-or-break holiday shopping season is upon us, spurring retailers to determine where they want to speak to would-be customers, how often and with what messages.
- Retailers create conversation around first New York Fashion Week: Menís
- Published: July 15, 2015
- With the first New York Fashion Week: Menís in full swing, a number of retailers and brands are taking the opportunity to reach out to their style-focused male audiences.
- How public Snapchat accounts humanize retail brands
- Published: July 13, 2015
- White House Black Marketís recent introduction of a public Snapchat account is the latest example of how retailers are embracing the platform for its potential to more effectively draw in younger consumers compared to other social platforms through a mix of behind-the-scenes pictures and spotlighted products.
- 7 areas for retailers to pay attention in year of cautious optimism
- Published: January 26, 2015
- By Pat Dermody
There is no doubt that there are challenges ahead for retailers, but in general, conditions are being termed as cautiously optimistic. With that said, here are a few things to pay attention to as we wrap up January.
- Retailers settling into analysis paralysis over mobile commerce progress
- Published: October 9, 2014
- As the rubber hits the road for most retailers heading into the holiday season, some key decisions about mobile commerce are being kicked into the long grass for seeming want of clarity.
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.
- How retailers should select their mobile payment platform
- Published: March 25, 2014
- By Ross Beyeler
Over the past few months, I have had a number of boutique retailers inquire about implementing new point-of-sale systems and mobile payment solutions for their business.