Total Results: 48Displaying: 1 - 10
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.
- How retailers should select their mobile payment platform
- Published: March 25, 2014
- By Ross Beyeler
Over the past few months, I have had a number of boutique retailers inquire about implementing new point-of-sale systems and mobile payment solutions for their business.
- Retailers skimp on Facebook mobile budgets, missing growing opportunity to drive sales
- Published: October 21, 2013
- While sophisticated retailers are leveraging mobile ads on Facebook to drive in-store traffic or deep link mobile application ads to enable purchases from within an app, on the whole the retail sector lags behind other marketers in targeting the social network’s large mobile user base.
- 6 geofencing tips for retailers to deliver targeted advertising
- Published: October 15, 2013
- By Preetham Venkatesh
Considering a geofencing campaign? There is more to it than simply marking a territory and waiting for customers to walk by.
- 5 factors to consider before entering mobile commerce
- Published: April 17, 2013
- By Cheri Mangum
Analysts project that the mobile commerce market will reach $31 billion by the end of 2017. As this growth takes place, we can expect to see more than a handful of major retailers battling for their piece of the pie.
- Driving retail revenue through mobile apps
- Published: December 27, 2012
- By Jeremy Black
Although most retailers understand the importance of mobile and have started investigating ways to engage their customers, many have not used the medium to its full potential.
- Retailers turn to push messaging to reach holiday shoppers
- Published: December 21, 2012
- By Brent Hieggelke
Smart retailers are finding that it is becoming less about replacing the in-store shopping with mobile commerce, and more about bringing together all channels to create one great customer experience.
- Mobile’s threat to traditional retail
- Published: December 13, 2012
- By Michelle Crames
It is time to think differently about how retail works as lines become blurry.
- Mobile brings online shopping back into the aisle
- Published: October 29, 2012
- By Scott Townsend
Mobile is shaping consumers’ minds and behavior, creating new expectations of convenience and an increased desire for cohesive cross-channel and multi-device shopping experiences.
- The end of retail as we know it?
- Published: October 11, 2012
- By Philippe Suchet
Most retailers are currently building barriers to deal with small waves, while a tsunami is fast approaching.