Total Results: 22Displaying: 1 - 10
- Merits of the rewards-based advertising model
- Published: April 18, 2013
- By Andreas Vagelatos
Consumers fundamentally do not like to be marketed to in intrusive ways, and often advertising makes us think of our insecurities rather than celebrating what makes us special.
- Apple's iAds with digital rewards deliver 12x higher click-through rates than standard offers
- Published: February 27, 2013
- Apple's iAd campaigns that offer users a digital reward generate click-through rates as much as 12 times higher than those offering a standard discount such as a percentage off for a purchase, according to a new report from Ifeelgoods.
- In-app rewards drive results for marketers
- Published: December 14, 2012
- As application use continues to grow, brands and developers are looking for the best ways to target these new audiences. Two new reports suggest that offering in-app rewards can be a successful strategy for some marketers.
- Mobile social purchases and rewards demystified
- Published: November 20, 2012
- By Bob Gold
Marketers should focus more on mobile and social behavioral strategies to guide a consumer through the purchase flow.
- Skittles, 7-Eleven reward consumers through mobile game
- Published: November 2, 2012
- Wrigley’s Skittles and 7-Eleven have teamed up with Kiip to reward consumers when they play the Unblock Me mobile game.
- Jersey Mike’s mobile loyalty program signs up 650,000 members
- Published: October 23, 2012
- Since replacing its punch card loyalty program with a mobile-based version six months ago, restaurant chain Jersey Mike’s has signed up 650,000 members and seen key loyalty metrics improve.
- Starwood rewards loyalists via Foursquare contest
- Published: May 19, 2011
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts is rewarding members of Starwood Preferred Guest loyalists by offering free points and free-night awards for those who check in to properties worldwide via Foursquare.
- MGM Resorts supports new loyalty program and sweepstakes with mobile
- Published: January 13, 2011
- MGM Resorts International is using the mobile medium to support the rollout of its loyalty rewards program M Life and has introduced a sweepstakes to coincide with the launch.
- Starwood’s Aloft encourages Foursquare check-ins with exclusive offers
- Published: December 13, 2010
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc.’s Aloft hotel brand is rewarding Foursquare check-in via a 20 percent discount at the w xyz bar.
- HBO taps mobile social network to offer discounts for True Blood fans
- Published: October 14, 2010
- Premium cable TV network HBO is giving fans of its “True Blood” series something to scream about, rewarding them for checking in via the GetGlue mobile social network for entertainment.