Total Results: 47Displaying: 1 - 10
- The case for reward-based advertising
- Published: September 30, 2016
- By Adam Cohen-Aslatei
You can praise native ads all you want, but it is not a silver bullet. You can say that brands are becoming publishers until you are blue in the face, but the fact is that the vast majority of digital ads are still intrusive, irritating and, increasingly, creepy.
- Schlotzsky’s wraps up loyalty with in-app sweepstakes, Facebook activations
- Published: August 16, 2016
- Sandwich chain Schlotzsky's is prompting customers to purchase its 32-ounce birthday-themed cup and input a 10-digit sweepstakes code into its mobile loyalty application for a chance to win $1,000 each day, with additional smaller prizes available for those who share their entries on Facebook.
- Nike's new app supports die-hard fans with personalized content, rewards
- Published: August 3, 2016
- Nike is focusing on personalization in a freshly launched mobile application that combines content with rewards and boasts a feed specific to each user as well as a bevy of exclusive features.
- Amex blends Snapchat, rewards, in-app push for engaging festival experience
- Published: July 22, 2016
- American Express is sponsoring the new Panorama Music Festival and providing an experience within the event's mobile application and on Snapchat that merges content with rewards in an effort to appeal to music fans.
- Heineken uncaps experience-driven rewards for app users via beacons
- Published: July 7, 2016
- Heineken is adding fizz to mobile loyalty with the Heineken Live application, which offers users a chance to receive different rewards experiences, such as VIP event tickets, each time they visit one of the brand’s beacon-equipped venues.
- Huggies mobilizes loyalty program with new app, receipt scanning
- Published: July 5, 2016
- Kimberly-Clark’s Huggies brand is rolling out a revamped rewards program that enables members to take advantage of a new mobile application, as well as the ability to scan receipts, link loyalty cards to the app and automatically collect points.
- Marriott exec: Transaction-based loyalty programs require deeper understanding of customers
- Published: June 22, 2016
- NEW YORK – A Marriott International executive at Forrester’s CXNYC 2016 said that the proliferation of transaction-based rewards programs means that brands must understand members’ triggers and interests in order to connect with them more fully, showcasing another opportunity for mobile’s precision.
- ABC, Viggle match up to maximize Bachelorette engagement
- Published: June 1, 2016
- ABC’s The Bachelorette hopes to be more captivating for viewers through the use of mobile rewards application Viggle and a chance to win money by checking in to watch the reality show.
- Kraft Heinz ups commitment to mobile shopper marketing following initial success
- Published: May 25, 2016
- Kraft Heinz is grabbing a big serving of mobile shopper marketing via a new seven-year partnership with Fetch Rewards in an effort to drive in-store conversions and gain insight into shopping behavior.
- Rethinking rewards for the millennial consumer
- Published: May 13, 2016
- By David Hargreaves
The fact that 83 percent of millennials have slept with their phone in their bed illustrates their connectedness and reliance on technology.