Total Results: 31Displaying: 1 - 10
- How over-communicating can kill brand loyalty and sever symbiotic relationships
- Published: July 27, 2015
- The increased focus on mobile brand loyalty means marketers must refrain from over-communicating and over-targeting, as a symbiotic relationship with the customer is necessary for effective advertising and return on investment.
- Axe discovers music rewards on mobile attract right target audience
- Published: July 10, 2015
- Unileverís Axe is leveraging an in-store partnership with Walmart designed to attract the brand's young male audience with relevant music downloads on mobile as a reward for purchasing products.
- What is driving mobile loyalty?
- Published: June 3, 2015
- By Brandon Logsdon
With myriad functionalities and the choice between a standalone loyalty program app or embedded loyalty features, it is up to each brand to determine which features will resonate with their customer base while maintaining the brand identity.
- Coca-Cola uncaps lid on loyalty with stronger mobile focus
- Published: February 11, 2015
- Coca-Cola is attempting to redefine loyalty programs with a revamped My Coke Rewards platform that features a bigger focus on mobile and suggests consumers prefer receiving perks and engaging with brands via bite-sized pieces of social media and personalized content over traditional rewards.
- Kiip integrates Apple Pay with rewards-based ads for direct sales
- Published: December 11, 2014
- Kiip is the first mobile advertising platform to integrate Apple Pay, enabling brands to make their rewards for engaging with an ad instantly redeemable.
- RunKeeper seeks to monetize its users while rewarding them
- Published: August 20, 2014
- Mobile fitness application RunKeeper is partnering with marketing platform Kiip in an effort to monetize its loyal base of users in a way that coincides with its mission to promote healthy living.
- RadioShack, Samsung, ampm drive brand engagement with in-app rewards
- Published: April 29, 2014
- Brands such as RadioShack, Samsung and ampm are driving positive results by rewarding mobile users for interacting with their products in rich media mobile ads.
- Rewards Network optimizes multiple sites for mobile while remaining nimble
- Published: February 14, 2014
- Dining rewards program iDine saw an increase in mobile visits, page views per visit and enrollments as well as a drop in site abandonment and bounce rates after optimizing its Web site for multiple mobile devices, including tablets.
- Yahoo Japan tries in-app rewards to increase app retention
- Published: July 24, 2013
- Yahoo Japan is equipping its mobile applications with rewards to better connect with groups of engaged mobile users.
- Merits of the rewards-based advertising model
- Published: April 18, 2013
- By Andreas Vagelatos
Consumers fundamentally do not like to be marketed to in intrusive ways, and often advertising makes us think of our insecurities rather than celebrating what makes us special.