Total Results: 28Displaying: 1 - 10
- Coca-Cola uncaps lid on loyalty with stronger mobile focus
- Published: February 11, 2015
- Coca-Cola is attempting to redefine loyalty programs with a revamped My Coke Rewards platform that features a bigger focus on mobile and suggests consumers prefer receiving perks and engaging with brands via bite-sized pieces of social media and personalized content over traditional rewards.
- Kiip integrates Apple Pay with rewards-based ads for direct sales
- Published: December 11, 2014
- Kiip is the first mobile advertising platform to integrate Apple Pay, enabling brands to make their rewards for engaging with an ad instantly redeemable.
- RunKeeper seeks to monetize its users while rewarding them
- Published: August 20, 2014
- Mobile fitness application RunKeeper is partnering with marketing platform Kiip in an effort to monetize its loyal base of users in a way that coincides with its mission to promote healthy living.
- RadioShack, Samsung, ampm drive brand engagement with in-app rewards
- Published: April 29, 2014
- Brands such as RadioShack, Samsung and ampm are driving positive results by rewarding mobile users for interacting with their products in rich media mobile ads.
- Rewards Network optimizes multiple sites for mobile while remaining nimble
- Published: February 14, 2014
- Dining rewards program iDine saw an increase in mobile visits, page views per visit and enrollments as well as a drop in site abandonment and bounce rates after optimizing its Web site for multiple mobile devices, including tablets.
- Yahoo Japan tries in-app rewards to increase app retention
- Published: July 24, 2013
- Yahoo Japan is equipping its mobile applications with rewards to better connect with groups of engaged mobile users.
- Merits of the rewards-based advertising model
- Published: April 18, 2013
- By Andreas Vagelatos
Consumers fundamentally do not like to be marketed to in intrusive ways, and often advertising makes us think of our insecurities rather than celebrating what makes us special.
- Apple's iAds with digital rewards deliver 12x higher click-through rates than standard offers
- Published: February 27, 2013
- Apple's iAd campaigns that offer users a digital reward generate click-through rates as much as 12 times higher than those offering a standard discount such as a percentage off for a purchase, according to a new report from Ifeelgoods.
- In-app rewards drive results for marketers
- Published: December 14, 2012
- As application use continues to grow, brands and developers are looking for the best ways to target these new audiences. Two new reports suggest that offering in-app rewards can be a successful strategy for some marketers.
- Mobile social purchases and rewards demystified
- Published: November 20, 2012
- By Bob Gold
Marketers should focus more on mobile and social behavioral strategies to guide a consumer through the purchase flow.