Tag: scavenger hunt
Total Results: 5
- Nissan builds on scavenger hunt strategy with platform-specific clues, video
- Published: May 13, 2015
- Nissan Motor Co. is showcasing the 2015 Altima sedan and taking its interactive social media strategy to the next level following the success of last year's scavenger hunt by posting clues on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram that ask guests to find a hidden vehicle and offer the chance to win a 2015 Nissan Altima.
- CBS captivates consumers with new bingo-like scavenger hunt game
- Published: March 24, 2015
- CBS Local Digital Media launched a new photo gaming application for iOS named Pingo from which different brands across the board will benefit.
- Procter & Gamble's Downy hosts mobile scavenger hunt to promote new product
- Published: November 15, 2011
- Procter & Gamble fabric softener brand Downy will hold a smartphone-based scavenger hunt in Las Vegas next month to introduce a new product to a young, mobile audience.
- Starbucks targets younger demo with Lady Gaga scavenger hunt
- Published: May 23, 2011
- Starbucks Coffee has partnered with Lady Gaga on a digital scavenger hunt that takes the retailer and the entertainer's fans on a search for clues online and across other digital properties.
- The CW promotes new show via iPad sweepstakes on mobile social network
- Published: August 10, 2010
- The CW Television Network is promoting its new show “Nikita” by targeting mobile social media users with an Apple iPad sweepstakes.