Total Results: 888Displaying: 1 - 10
- Pay per call and mobile search are the future of mobile commerce
- Published: April 18, 2014
- By Eric J. Gerritsen
Mobile commerce is rapidly taking share from desktop-based ecommerce. As a result, mobile search will eclipse desktop search, with profound implications for mobile marketers by this time next year.
- Product ads transform search marketing but mobile potential is unfulfilled
- Published: April 17, 2014
- While the growth in image-based product ads is transforming paid search marketing as Google gives them greater prominence in search rankings, the experience of several brands suggests significant untapped potential exists here for mobile marketers.
- Marketers fail at task-oriented, utility-based mobile ads: Forrester Research
- Published: April 16, 2014
- The opportunities for marketers to creatively leverage mobile banners continue to wane, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
- 5 tips to boost search engine optimization in a competitive environment
- Published: April 10, 2014
- By Eric Covino
While rankings are an important part of a search engine optimization campaign, there is a lot more to it than that.
- Mobile search spend to hit $17B by 2018: study
- Published: April 2, 2014
- Although mobile Web will continue to dominate search budgets in the next four years, there will also be a shift towards more in-application spend, according to a new study from Juniper Research.
- Door closing on opportunity for mobile paid search bargains
- Published: March 21, 2014
- With the era of bargain pricing in mobile paid search nearing an end, marketers can expect a tougher time breaking through on smartphone screens unless they have big budgets or can enhance their strategies through contextual relevance, social and voice.
- Apple’s Healthbook could overhaul doctor-patient relationship
- Published: March 19, 2014
- Apple appears to have set its sights on overhauling how consumers not only monitor their own health and fitness, but also how they communicate such information to healthcare professionals.
- Royal LePage app personalizes house-hunting with Draw-and-Search feature
- Published: March 4, 2014
- Royal LePage’s new mobile application simplifies house hunting by enabling users to easily zero in on a specific geographic area on a map by drawing the area of interest with their finger.
- Walmart eyes bigger mobile, digital CPG play with recipe start-up acquisition
- Published: March 3, 2014
- Walmart’s acquisition of digital recipe start-up Yumprint highlights the growing role that consumer packaged goods companies will have in helping retailers create compelling in-store offers and advertising.
- Mcommerce Summit 2014 New York May 1: Walgreens, Sephora, Wendy’s, Marriott, Staples, Gilt, JetBlue, Warburg, Forrester
- Published: February 27, 2014
- Registration is open for the fourth annual Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2014 conference Thursday, May 1 featuring speakers from Walgreens, Sephora, Wendy’s, Marriott, Staples, Gilt, JetBlue, Warburg Pincus and Forrester. Must-attend event for retailers, brands, financial firms, agencies and publishers.