Total Results: 978Displaying: 1 - 10
- Marketers must boost video outreach amid surging data usage: reports
- Published: May 20, 2015
- Surging data consumption and a central role for Wi-Fi will create opportunities for synergies in the years ahead between marketers and wireless carriers, according to reports from Juniper Research and Chetan Sharma Consulting.
- After Mobilegeddon, focus on site search for mobile-friendliness
- Published: May 14, 2015
- By Shaun Ryan
In its “Spotlight on Modern Retail 2015,” the National Retail Federation found that during the first three quarters of 2014, retailers reported their mobile sales grew a whopping 87 percent.
- Verizon-AOL deal sets stage for cross-screen advertising play
- Published: May 13, 2015
- Verizon’s $4.4 billion deal for AOL points to how, as the consumption of digital content grows across screens, there is an opportunity to simplify distribution, build customer profiles and deliver advertising solutions for brands looking to extend their reach beyond television.
- Facebook leaps ahead in race for better mobile search experiences
- Published: May 12, 2015
- The race to merge social and search on mobile continues to heat up as Google, Facebook and a host of upstarts look to remake the experience of how smartphone users find information.
- Mobile becomes core engagement channel for marketers: study
- Published: May 12, 2015
- Annual global advertising spend on mobile devices is expected to reach $105 billion by 2019, up from an estimated $51 billion this year, as an attitude shift causes more brands and retailers to use mobile as a core channel for consumer engagement, according to a Juniper Research study.
- Mobile Research Summit 2015 New York June 18: IDC, Deloitte, Javelin, Euromonitor, BIA/Kelsey, Nielsen, Boston Retail
- Published: May 7, 2015
- Registration is open for the second annual Mobile Research Summit: Data & Insights 2015 on Thursday, June 18 featuring analyst speakers from IDC, Deloitte, Javelin, Euromonitor, BIA/Kelsey, Nielsen and Boston Retail Partners. Must-attend event for retailers, brands, financial services firms, marketers, ad agencies and publishers. Bonus: State of Mobile Commerce 2015-16 special report valued at $995 – free to all registered paid attendees.
- How digital activity logging is changing customer research
- Published: May 5, 2015
- By Hilding Anderson
Perhaps for the first time, researchers now have the ability to see digital device activity – smartphone, tablet and PC – at a millisecond-by-millisecond level, and then aggregate that data into patterns of days, weeks and months.
- Brands need to engage through multiplatform approach: Forrester analyst
- Published: April 30, 2015
- NEW YORK – A Forrester Research analyst at the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2015 explained the importance of developing a multichannel approach to keep up with consumers' constantly evolving behavior and continual shift towards mobile.
- Apple primed to keep Apple Watch demand growing with strong Q2
- Published: April 28, 2015
- Apple’s strong fiscal second-quarter results set the stage for it to tackle the challenges of sustaining growth for its smartwatch and turning around the iPad.
- Mobile ad revenue skyrockets with a 76 percent increase: IAB
- Published: April 23, 2015
- As consumers shift toward a mobile-first lifestyle, advertising revenue is following in their footsteps to better reach them, according to a new report from the Interactive Advertising Bureau.