Total Results: 1061Displaying: 1 - 10
- Revolve and Teleflora among the first brands using Criteo's new predictive search function
- Published: October 26, 2016
- Teleflora and Revolve Clothing are the first brands to make use of Criteo’s new predictive search function to help smooth out the Google Shopping experience, encouraging consumers to make easy online and mobile purchases.
- Tips for app store optimization
- Published: October 13, 2016
- By Dave Bell
The concept of app store optimization has caught fire recently due in no small part to the massive volume of applications clogging the app stores: nearly 3 million apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play apiece.
- Chicken of the Sea reveals ethical seafood sources with searchable mobile site
- Published: September 14, 2016
- Packaged seafood company Chicken of the Sea is upping its corporate responsibility efforts with a new mobile initiative that lets users scan one of its cans and learn information about its ingredients and origin source.
- Mobile Minutes: VR film wins Emmy; Ted Baker taps voice search; Twitter’s NFL hashtag emojis; Apple's sales numbers
- Published: September 9, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Oculus virtual reality short film Henry wins an Emmy; Ted Baker partners with Google for first-ever fashion brand application of Google app's voice search; Twitter launches NFL hashtag emojis; Apple will not give first-weekend sales of iPhone 7.
- Paid search spend on digital assistants to skyrocket 3000pc by 2021: report
- Published: September 7, 2016
- As use of digital assistants such as Siri and Cortana grows, a new advertising opportunity is emerging, with marketers expected to spend $12B for paid search on these platforms by 2021, up more than 3,000 percent from the estimated spend in 2016, according to a new report from Juniper Research.
- Why Pinterest is a platform that marketers cannot ignore
- Published: August 22, 2016
- By Neil Cunningham
Research has revealed the extent of Pinterest's commercial potential: 72 percent of Pinterest users have bought something that they saw on Pinterest in a real-world shop and 64 percent of Pinterest users actually look at items that they have pinned while they are in-store.
- San Diego airport's multifunctional beacon app streamlines flying
- Published: August 18, 2016
- San Diego International Airport is preparing to roll out a mobile application that guides travelers from the beginning to the end of their journeys with the help of in-airport beacon technology, streamlining access to relevant information such as taxi wait times and gate changes.
- Heineken pinpoints soccer-viewing venues via Google Maps-powered bar finder
- Published: August 16, 2016
- Heineken is uncapping a new mobile platform, built on the Google Maps API, that enables New York residents to locate nearby bars and venues where Heineken beer is served and soccer games are broadcast, showcasing how alcohol marketers can leverage location technology.
- Programmatic branding a missed opportunity as open exchanges subside: Forrester
- Published: August 16, 2016
- Marketers need to make branding a strategic priority in their programmatic buying programs to address how storytelling today is cross-channel, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
- Walgreens expands Google Play search program based on early success
- Published: August 8, 2016
- As an early adopter of search ads in the Google Play store, Walgreens has found that being able to find a user at the moment of interest is driving downloads among qualified users, leading the retailer to expand the program.