Total Results: 186Displaying: 1 - 10
- What maturing smartphone market? Apple sells 48 million iPhones
- Published: October 28, 2015
- With Apple selling 22 percent more iPhones during its most recent quarter, driving a 36 percent increase in iPhone revenues, the company’s glory days appear to be far from over.
- Mobile Minutes: Twitter mobile ads; Apple vs. Samsung; Facebook internship; Snapchat
- Published: August 21, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Twitter opens up its mobile ad network, introduces video; Apple narrows gap with Samsung in global smartphone sales; What I learned when I lost my internship at Facebook; Sorry Snapchat, but you’re not winning this election.
- 59pc of millennials use smartphones as sous-chefs: Google
- Published: June 29, 2015
- Millennials are increasingly relying on their smartphones for help in the kitchen, as 59 percent claim they cook with their tablets or smartphones nearby, according to a new study from Google.
- Toyota builds ties with TV viewers via mobile-enabled interactive ad
- Published: February 27, 2015
- Toyota is the first automaker to leverage technology enabling television viewers to interact with an ad using a mobile device or their remote control as the brand looks to strengthen relationships with consumers increasingly interested in multi-screen experiences.
- Why is shopping on your phone so difficult?
- Published: February 18, 2015
- By Jack Bicer
There is a very serious problem with online smartphone purchases. Tiny keyboards make it very difficult to enter credit card, billing and shipping information – about 150 keystrokes. Google puts smartphone shopping cart abandonment at 97 percent.
- Millennial moms spend more time online via mobile than desktop: report
- Published: February 11, 2015
- Underscoring mobile’s role as the primary way to reach millennial moms, new research shows this group’s smartphone ownership outpaces desktop and laptop computers, with more time spent online via phones.
- Consumer shopping experiences set for rapid changes
- Published: February 4, 2015
- By Eileen Kim
Previously, comparison-shopping was a much more manual and tedious process since most data such as pricing and product information has been controlled by retailers. Now, however, the consumer shopping experience faces rapid changes.
- An untapped advertising opportunity during the holidays
- Published: December 11, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
Marketing around the holiday season will always be a highly competitive and rather expensive undertaking, but it is a critical point in time for advertisers and one they cannot get wrong.
- Playing to the strengths of devices, platforms and consumer behavior in 2015
- Published: November 25, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
No longer is there an expectation that anything and everything “mobile” should be part of the larger mobile experience and fully suited to “mobile marketing.”
- Mobile Minutes: Smartphone patent wars; Aereo; T-Mobile; Amazon
- Published: November 24, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Google settlement shows smartphone patent wars dying down; Aereo may be dead, but Internet TV will live on; T-Mobile could attract suitors again, Deutsche Telekom says; Amazon plans ad-supported video streaming service: NY post.