Total Results: 182Displaying: 1 - 10
- Why is shopping on your phone so difficult?
- Published: February 18, 2015
- By Jack Bicer
There is a very serious problem with online smartphone purchases. Tiny keyboards make it very difficult to enter credit card, billing and shipping information – about 150 keystrokes. Google puts smartphone shopping cart abandonment at 97 percent.
- Millennial moms spend more time online via mobile than desktop: report
- Published: February 11, 2015
- Underscoring mobile’s role as the primary way to reach millennial moms, new research shows this group’s smartphone ownership outpaces desktop and laptop computers, with more time spent online via phones.
- Consumer shopping experiences set for rapid changes
- Published: February 4, 2015
- By Eileen Kim
Previously, comparison-shopping was a much more manual and tedious process since most data such as pricing and product information has been controlled by retailers. Now, however, the consumer shopping experience faces rapid changes.
- An untapped advertising opportunity during the holidays
- Published: December 11, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
Marketing around the holiday season will always be a highly competitive and rather expensive undertaking, but it is a critical point in time for advertisers and one they cannot get wrong.
- Playing to the strengths of devices, platforms and consumer behavior in 2015
- Published: November 25, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
No longer is there an expectation that anything and everything “mobile” should be part of the larger mobile experience and fully suited to “mobile marketing.”
- Mobile Minutes: Smartphone patent wars; Aereo; T-Mobile; Amazon
- Published: November 24, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Google settlement shows smartphone patent wars dying down; Aereo may be dead, but Internet TV will live on; T-Mobile could attract suitors again, Deutsche Telekom says; Amazon plans ad-supported video streaming service: NY post.
- Brands not embracing mobile will be left behind by millennials: report
- Published: September 25, 2014
- A new report being released today reveals that 36 percent of millennials have made a decision on where to spend money or have switched companies based on a brand's mobile offerings, suggesting that companies failing to meet these consumers' mobile needs could find themselves facing extinction.
- Tablet slowdown accelerating as phone sales surge
- Published: September 2, 2014
- Tablet sales are cooling faster than expected as cost-conscious consumers hang on to them longer and put money into lower-priced smartphones, laptops and wearables.
- The future of mobile shopping is not ready for prime time
- Published: June 23, 2014
- What the future of mobile shopping will look like is a hot topic thanks to Amazon’s launch of the Fire phone last week, but marketers express skepticism over the phone’s ability to deliver a seamless experience and believe that working out the basics in mobile is still an issue.
- Amazon woos developers for smartphone push but skepticism remains
- Published: June 17, 2014
- With rumors rampant that Amazon will launch a smartphone on Wednesday, the ecommerce giant is touting that its AppStore offerings have tripled per annum, but Amazon faces an uphill battle attracting developers and displacing competitive devices.