Total Results: 176Displaying: 1 - 10
- Brands not embracing mobile will be left behind by millennials: report
- Published: September 25, 2014
- A new report being released today reveals that 36 percent of millennials have made a decision on where to spend money or have switched companies based on a brand's mobile offerings, suggesting that companies failing to meet these consumers' mobile needs could find themselves facing extinction.
- Tablet slowdown accelerating as phone sales surge
- Published: September 2, 2014
- Tablet sales are cooling faster than expected as cost-conscious consumers hang on to them longer and put money into lower-priced smartphones, laptops and wearables.
- The future of mobile shopping is not ready for prime time
- Published: June 23, 2014
- What the future of mobile shopping will look like is a hot topic thanks to Amazonís launch of the Fire phone last week, but marketers express skepticism over the phoneís ability to deliver a seamless experience and believe that working out the basics in mobile is still an issue.
- Amazon woos developers for smartphone push but skepticism remains
- Published: June 17, 2014
- With rumors rampant that Amazon will launch a smartphone on Wednesday, the ecommerce giant is touting that its AppStore offerings have tripled per annum, but Amazon faces an uphill battle attracting developers and displacing competitive devices.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook, Tesco, Google Wallet, millennials
- Published: May 7, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Brands face tough screening for Facebook video ads; Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone; Google Wallet is said to be landing on Google Glass; Mobile app helps millennials manage money.
- Mobile Minutes: Smartphones, Facebook drones, BlackBerry, Telus
- Published: March 31, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Smartphones, the disappointing miracle; Facebook eyes using drones to deliver Internet; BlackBerry goes green thanks to smaller than anticipated loss; Telusís decision to shut Public Mobile angers consumers.
- How the mobile phone is the conduit for the multiscreen era
- Published: December 24, 2013
- By David D. Cole Jr.
As a ubiquitous medium, mobile provides the go-between for media engagement and consumption across multiple platforms.
- Samsung's curved screen stands out among holiday smartphones
- Published: December 10, 2013
- Apple iPhone 5s' Touch ID fingerprint scanner and Samsung Galaxy Round's curved screen set them apart in an otherwise crowded year-end market.
- Womenís strong emotional connection to smartphones requires unique approach: Time Inc.
- Published: October 31, 2013
- Women more so than men have a strong emotional attachment to their smartphones and tablets, suggesting marketers need to position their messages differently for mobile than other media channels, according to a new report from Time Inc. and Nuance Digital Marketing.
- Why skipping price cuts may be smartphone retailersí best bet
- Published: October 3, 2013
- By Kevin Farkas
Conditioned by constant product launches and upgrades, consumers increasingly want the newest and fastest smartphone available and are willing to wait to buy the newest release.