Total Results: 179Displaying: 1 - 10
- An untapped advertising opportunity during the holidays
- Published: December 11, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
Marketing around the holiday season will always be a highly competitive and rather expensive undertaking, but it is a critical point in time for advertisers and one they cannot get wrong.
- Playing to the strengths of devices, platforms and consumer behavior in 2015
- Published: November 25, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
No longer is there an expectation that anything and everything “mobile” should be part of the larger mobile experience and fully suited to “mobile marketing.”
- Mobile Minutes: Smartphone patent wars; Aereo; T-Mobile; Amazon
- Published: November 24, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Google settlement shows smartphone patent wars dying down; Aereo may be dead, but Internet TV will live on; T-Mobile could attract suitors again, Deutsche Telekom says; Amazon plans ad-supported video streaming service: NY post.
- Brands not embracing mobile will be left behind by millennials: report
- Published: September 25, 2014
- A new report being released today reveals that 36 percent of millennials have made a decision on where to spend money or have switched companies based on a brand's mobile offerings, suggesting that companies failing to meet these consumers' mobile needs could find themselves facing extinction.
- Tablet slowdown accelerating as phone sales surge
- Published: September 2, 2014
- Tablet sales are cooling faster than expected as cost-conscious consumers hang on to them longer and put money into lower-priced smartphones, laptops and wearables.
- The future of mobile shopping is not ready for prime time
- Published: June 23, 2014
- What the future of mobile shopping will look like is a hot topic thanks to Amazon’s launch of the Fire phone last week, but marketers express skepticism over the phone’s ability to deliver a seamless experience and believe that working out the basics in mobile is still an issue.
- Amazon woos developers for smartphone push but skepticism remains
- Published: June 17, 2014
- With rumors rampant that Amazon will launch a smartphone on Wednesday, the ecommerce giant is touting that its AppStore offerings have tripled per annum, but Amazon faces an uphill battle attracting developers and displacing competitive devices.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook, Tesco, Google Wallet, millennials
- Published: May 7, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Brands face tough screening for Facebook video ads; Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone; Google Wallet is said to be landing on Google Glass; Mobile app helps millennials manage money.
- Mobile Minutes: Smartphones, Facebook drones, BlackBerry, Telus
- Published: March 31, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Smartphones, the disappointing miracle; Facebook eyes using drones to deliver Internet; BlackBerry goes green thanks to smaller than anticipated loss; Telus’s decision to shut Public Mobile angers consumers.
- How the mobile phone is the conduit for the multiscreen era
- Published: December 24, 2013
- By David D. Cole Jr.
As a ubiquitous medium, mobile provides the go-between for media engagement and consumption across multiple platforms.