Total Results: 174Displaying: 1 - 10
- The future of mobile shopping is not ready for prime time
- Published: June 23, 2014
- What the future of mobile shopping will look like is a hot topic thanks to Amazonís launch of the Fire phone last week, but marketers express skepticism over the phoneís ability to deliver a seamless experience and believe that working out the basics in mobile is still an issue.
- Amazon woos developers for smartphone push but skepticism remains
- Published: June 17, 2014
- With rumors rampant that Amazon will launch a smartphone on Wednesday, the ecommerce giant is touting that its AppStore offerings have tripled per annum, but Amazon faces an uphill battle attracting developers and displacing competitive devices.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook, Tesco, Google Wallet, millennials
- Published: May 7, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Brands face tough screening for Facebook video ads; Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone; Google Wallet is said to be landing on Google Glass; Mobile app helps millennials manage money.
- Mobile Minutes: Smartphones, Facebook drones, BlackBerry, Telus
- Published: March 31, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Smartphones, the disappointing miracle; Facebook eyes using drones to deliver Internet; BlackBerry goes green thanks to smaller than anticipated loss; Telusís decision to shut Public Mobile angers consumers.
- How the mobile phone is the conduit for the multiscreen era
- Published: December 24, 2013
- By David D. Cole Jr.
As a ubiquitous medium, mobile provides the go-between for media engagement and consumption across multiple platforms.
- Samsung's curved screen stands out among holiday smartphones
- Published: December 10, 2013
- Apple iPhone 5s' Touch ID fingerprint scanner and Samsung Galaxy Round's curved screen set them apart in an otherwise crowded year-end market.
- Womenís strong emotional connection to smartphones requires unique approach: Time Inc.
- Published: October 31, 2013
- Women more so than men have a strong emotional attachment to their smartphones and tablets, suggesting marketers need to position their messages differently for mobile than other media channels, according to a new report from Time Inc. and Nuance Digital Marketing.
- Why skipping price cuts may be smartphone retailersí best bet
- Published: October 3, 2013
- By Kevin Farkas
Conditioned by constant product launches and upgrades, consumers increasingly want the newest and fastest smartphone available and are willing to wait to buy the newest release.
- Advertiser interest in tablets less bullish than expected: report
- Published: September 18, 2013
- Advertiser interest in tablets is not as strong as expected, with marketers and agencies planning to allocate only 39 percent of their mobile budgets to tablets compared to 61 percent for smartphones, according to a new report from Advertiser Perceptions.
- Why do retailers insist on coming out with their own mobile devices?
- Published: August 23, 2013
- Tesco and 7-Eleven are the latest retailers hoping to find success with mobile devices bearing their brand even as others have tried and failed with similar strategies.