Tag: social media
Total Results: 85Displaying: 1 - 10
- Why social marketing is tailor-made for luxury goods
- Published: November 26, 2013
- By Vijay Sundaram
When the social media revolution hit, luxury brands hung back, preferring to be fearful angels rather than rushing fools. They saw inherent contradictions between luxury goods and social media.
- Mobile social makes hefty leap forward to strengthen real-time marketing
- Published: August 13, 2013
- Mobile’s role in social media blew past brands relying on the medium to simply build their Facebook and Twitter presences in the first half of this year, with forward-thinking initiatives from Coca-Cola, Victoria’s Secret and Dunkin' Donuts.
- Top 10 mobile ad campaigns from H1 2013
- Published: August 9, 2013
- Mobile advertising has made significant strides this year as marketers test new ad formats and get a better grasp on mobile’s role as part of a multichannel strategy, as evidenced by best-in-class efforts from brands such as McDonald’s, Unilever and Target.
- Bridging social media to mobile shopping
- Published: July 8, 2013
- By Craig Davis
Despite high expectations and a rise in overall mobile shopping, retailers are still struggling with how to deal with this shift in consumer behavior.
- Submissions invited for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising
- Published: June 18, 2013
- Editorial submissions are welcome for Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising, a must-read handbook of tips, best practice, case studies and research from our reporters and industry leaders.
- Taco Bell Instagram campaign strengthens foundation efforts
- Published: June 4, 2013
- Taco Bell is leveraging Instagram to promote its foundation efforts and partnership with Get Schooled.
- Dunkin’ Donuts turns to Vine to strengthen consumer relationship
- Published: May 22, 2013
- Dunkin’ Donuts has launched a Vine contest that challenges fans to show how its iced coffee puts a spring in their step.
- White Castle beefs up “Slider-bration” promotion with 360-degree approach
- Published: May 20, 2013
- White Castle is relying on a variety of channels, including mobile, digital and social to promote its ongoing “Slider-bration” initiative and further connect with consumers throughout the promotion.
- Implications of Facebook Home for marketers
- Published: April 29, 2013
- By Brendan A. Fitzpatrick
By replacing the most important part of the experience with one that revolves around you and your friends, Facebook is embarking on a smartphone coup d'etat.
- 7 tips to build a mobile-friendly social media presence
- Published: April 24, 2013
- By Mark Cooper
In 2012, consumers spent 76 percent more time on social apps than the previous year, and 50 percent of Facebook users accessed the network from mobile. This makes social the fastest-growing mobile app category.