Tag: social media
Total Results: 102Displaying: 1 - 10
- Lego leverages SKIT! app for multi-generational storytelling via animation
- Published: June 23, 2014
- In a reflection of how brand assets are becoming part of the social sphere, Lego has made popular characters, backgrounds and props available on SKIT!, a mobile application that allows users to create freeform animated shorts such as memes and remixes.
- How Duane Reade leverages mobile for persuasive social engagement
- Published: June 19, 2014
- Duane Reade uses relevant social content delivered with a mobile-first approach and a witty, local voice to deepen a relationship with New York that goes back decades while simultaneously driving a healthy return on investment.
- Oscar Mayer extends Wienermobile’s reach offline, online and in-store via mobile
- Published: June 12, 2014
- Kraft Foods’ Oscar Mayer brand has a new mobile application that enables consumers to virtually locate, drive and take photos with its Wienermobile.
- Luxury brands active on average of 2.2 Chinese social platforms: L2
- Published: May 29, 2014
- Luxury brands are veering away from social media experimentation in China to focus on Sina Weibo, Youku and WeChat, according to a report from L2.
- 52pc of Pinterest users consult app in-store to guide purchases: report
- Published: May 16, 2014
- Pinterest users should be prime targets for marketers’ budgets, with many of these consumers being early adopters who love to try and buy new things yet are increasingly difficult to reach on traditional media outlets, according to a new report from Ahalogy.
- So Delicious enables 140-character Twitter grant applications for Earth Day
- Published: April 22, 2014
- So Delicious is celebrating Earth Day by awarding $15,000 in grants to crafty social media users who post flash-descriptive proposals of 140 characters or less.
- If a tweet falls in the forest . . .
- Published: April 14, 2014
- By Gary Schwartz
Just when you thought you have mastered your applications and browser tabs, add offline interactive signals to this digital cacophony.
- Social media conundrum: user experience vs. commercial need
- Published: March 4, 2014
- By Mark Pinsent
By giving us a useful service for free, social media companies want something back. And it is our data that they want.
- Facebook now owns the three most ubiquitous mobile apps in the world
- Published: February 21, 2014
- By Hemang Gadhia
Facebook now owns the world's biggest social networking mobile app, photo-sharing mobile app and messaging mobile app.
- Mobile social media is reinventing advertising
- Published: January 31, 2014
- By Jim Piper
As media proliferation continues to affect advertising budgets, managing your unique brand position becomes increasingly difficult.