Tag: social media
Total Results: 110Displaying: 1 - 10
- Social listening is not ready for prime time: Forrester
- Published: January 14, 2015
- While more marketers are listening to what their customers are saying on social media, many still do not know what to do with that information, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
- Allstate’s Aware Share campaign encourages safe social sharing
- Published: January 5, 2015
- Allstate Insurance is promoting its home insurance offerings with a new initiative starring its Mayhem character in Tweets intended to make consumers aware of how what they post on social media sites could make them vulnerable to being robbed.
- What social currency can do for – and to – the marketer’s brand
- Published: January 5, 2015
- By Linda Goldstein
Marketers are experimenting with ways to use social currency to build brands, enticing consumers to open their social networks instead of their wallets.
- More Snapchat advertising opportunities are coming fast
- Published: October 31, 2014
- By Lisa Burdige
Recent stats from comScore and CivicScience report that Snapchat’s penetration is now at about half of 18-24-year-old smartphone users, up from less than one-third a year earlier. This puts Snapchat at the third-most-popular social media channel, but just barely.
- Twitter's developer push to boost reach has mixed reception
- Published: October 28, 2014
- Twitter is betting on a new push to curry favor among application developers to help broaden its appeal, particularly among mobile users, with components of the program already reaching more than 1 billion iOS and Android users.
- 53pc dislike seeing hashtags during TV shows: TiVo report
- Published: October 20, 2014
- While marketers are enthusiastic about the potential to engage television viewers via social media, a recent report from TiVo suggests that viewers themselves may not be as excited about this strategy.
- Hilton blends corporate strategy with brand expertise for social media
- Published: August 12, 2014
- PHILADELPHIA - Hilton Worldwide employs a single social media strategist whose job it is to convey the latest intelligence from different platforms to each of its 11 hotel brands, but each brand maintains its own voice and often relies on individual hotels to supply content.
- Social media raises awareness of TV programs: Nielsen
- Published: August 6, 2014
- A quarter of television viewers are more aware of programs due to their social media interactions, suggesting that social TV represents a new opportunity for marketers to attract highly engaged TV audiences, according to a Nielsen study.
- Lego leverages SKIT! app for multi-generational storytelling via animation
- Published: June 23, 2014
- In a reflection of how brand assets are becoming part of the social sphere, Lego has made popular characters, backgrounds and props available on SKIT!, a mobile application that allows users to create freeform animated shorts such as memes and remixes.
- How Duane Reade leverages mobile for persuasive social engagement
- Published: June 19, 2014
- Duane Reade uses relevant social content delivered with a mobile-first approach and a witty, local voice to deepen a relationship with New York that goes back decades while simultaneously driving a healthy return on investment.