Tag: social media
Total Results: 367Displaying: 1 - 10
- To move forward, Snapchat must look to Instagram
- Published: July 25, 2016
- By Luis Sanz
Snapchat is a marketer’s dream, with users watching 8 billion videos per day and spending an average of 30 minutes inside the application. With such a prominent influence – ranking as the fastest-growing social network among millennials – there is ample talk about how Snapchat will monetize, especially given its ephemeral nature.
- Old Navy partners with AwesomenessTV as social influencers extend reach
- Published: July 21, 2016
- Old Navy is leveraging AwesomenessTV’s social influencers to prompt followers on social media to share what is special about their squad, showing off the growing importance of tapping content creators with large followings.
- Silk'n taps social followings of popular media brands
- Published: July 21, 2016
- Hair removal tool brand Silk’n is partnering with Cosmopolitan and E! Online to leverage the media brands' Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter channels with content targeting the unique audience of each.
- Fairlife milk appeals to teenagers with comedic social media tropes
- Published: July 20, 2016
- Premium milk brand Fairlife is tapping into The Onion’s satirical comedic theme in an attempt to market directly to teens for a soon-to-be-launched chocolate milk brand with a social media-fueled video campaign that urges viewers to do nothing.
- News organizations, social platforms must work together as industries merge
- Published: July 18, 2016
- Social media is no longer just a platform for entertainment and has become a serious news outlet – sometimes even a part of the news itself – creating strange bedfellows as traditional news organizations and new media are forced together.
- Schick unwraps Comic-Con excitement for cartoon-driven social campaign
- Published: July 8, 2016
- Schick promoted the latest incarnation of its Hydro razor by encouraging millennial males to interact with its Robot Razor character on social media and post their funniest irritations on Twitter for a chance to win a trip to San Diego Comic-Con and other prizes.
- Uber launches ad campaign to capitalize on Timehop's growth
- Published: July 7, 2016
- Ride-sharing service Uber is cornering its key demographic, millennials, with an ad campaign on photo-management application Timehop, joining brands such as CVS and Broadway show Act of God that have also recently appeared on the growing app.
- 6 tips to stand out in social media
- Published: July 6, 2016
- By Jeff Sipes
For most marketers, social media is undervalued and misunderstood.
- Hershey's is doubling down on social media for Summer Olympics
- Published: July 5, 2016
- Hershey's is bringing at-home viewers in on the action surrounding the Olympics by partnering with athletes for separate social media pushes designed to fit the images of its flagship product and the Reese's brand.
- Crystal Pepsi blends 90s nostalgia with mobile gaming for a new generation
- Published: June 30, 2016
- PepsiCo is relaunching Crystal Pepsi to capitalize on the growing interest in 90s nostalgia and has recreated the iconic Oregon Trail game to up the ante on a campaign the marketer hopes will go viral.