Tag: social media
Total Results: 104Displaying: 1 - 10
- Hilton blends corporate strategy with brand expertise for social media
- Published: August 12, 2014
- PHILADELPHIA - Hilton Worldwide employs a single social media strategist whose job it is to convey the latest intelligence from different platforms to each of its 11 hotel brands, but each brand maintains its own voice and often relies on individual hotels to supply content.
- Social media raises awareness of TV programs: Nielsen
- Published: August 6, 2014
- A quarter of television viewers are more aware of programs due to their social media interactions, suggesting that social TV represents a new opportunity for marketers to attract highly engaged TV audiences, according to a Nielsen study.
- Lego leverages SKIT! app for multi-generational storytelling via animation
- Published: June 23, 2014
- In a reflection of how brand assets are becoming part of the social sphere, Lego has made popular characters, backgrounds and props available on SKIT!, a mobile application that allows users to create freeform animated shorts such as memes and remixes.
- How Duane Reade leverages mobile for persuasive social engagement
- Published: June 19, 2014
- Duane Reade uses relevant social content delivered with a mobile-first approach and a witty, local voice to deepen a relationship with New York that goes back decades while simultaneously driving a healthy return on investment.
- Oscar Mayer extends Wienermobile’s reach offline, online and in-store via mobile
- Published: June 12, 2014
- Kraft Foods’ Oscar Mayer brand has a new mobile application that enables consumers to virtually locate, drive and take photos with its Wienermobile.
- Luxury brands active on average of 2.2 Chinese social platforms: L2
- Published: May 29, 2014
- Luxury brands are veering away from social media experimentation in China to focus on Sina Weibo, Youku and WeChat, according to a report from L2.
- 52pc of Pinterest users consult app in-store to guide purchases: report
- Published: May 16, 2014
- Pinterest users should be prime targets for marketers’ budgets, with many of these consumers being early adopters who love to try and buy new things yet are increasingly difficult to reach on traditional media outlets, according to a new report from Ahalogy.
- So Delicious enables 140-character Twitter grant applications for Earth Day
- Published: April 22, 2014
- So Delicious is celebrating Earth Day by awarding $15,000 in grants to crafty social media users who post flash-descriptive proposals of 140 characters or less.
- If a tweet falls in the forest . . .
- Published: April 14, 2014
- By Gary Schwartz
Just when you thought you have mastered your applications and browser tabs, add offline interactive signals to this digital cacophony.
- Social media conundrum: user experience vs. commercial need
- Published: March 4, 2014
- By Mark Pinsent
By giving us a useful service for free, social media companies want something back. And it is our data that they want.