Tag: social media
Total Results: 414Displaying: 1 - 10
- Why social media and user-generated content are set to dominate email and Web
- Published: December 2, 2016
- By Kym Reynolds
What I have noticed in this golden age of data and marketing technology is that things are now resource-light, but the output you get is very much greater.
- Sony Pictures' Underworld gets first-ever 3D-interactive promotional lens
- Published: December 1, 2016
- Sony Pictures’ newest blockbuster film, Underworld: Blood Wars, is getting the mobile treatment with a Snapchat campaign that production company Screen Gems calls the world’s first 3D-interactive Snapchat lens.
- Condom brands go head to head on World AIDS Day
- Published: December 1, 2016
- Condom manufacturers Durex and Ansell are being prompted by World Aids Day to share interactive social campaigns, but both are taking drastically different approaches with the former taking emojis into its own hands and the latter sharing donations.
- Victoria's Secret unique call-to-action Snapchat contests stand out from the crowd
- Published: November 28, 2016
- Lingerie manufacturer Victoria’s Secret is encouraging its Snapchat followers to get creative by doodling on products for a chance to win free stuff.
- Canon tags social influencers to spread its photography challenge
- Published: November 17, 2016
- Photography product manufacturer Canon is changing the way the classic game Tag is played by bringing it into the social media space, tapping celebrities to get the game going to promote its latest camera.
- Macy’s holiday campaign propagates our favorite little white lie
- Published: November 15, 2016
- Macy’s, famous for the depth and scope of its holiday campaigns over the years, is running this year’s with a social media component that addresses the Internet’s most toxic corners.
- Fox leveraged social media for buzz by premiering new show on Facbeook Live
- Published: November 14, 2016
- Fox has been tapping into the power of social media and the increasing popularity of social video by premiering its horror show, Outcast, on Facebook simultaneously with its TV debut.
- Sephora, Amazon top list of retailers with social media marketing acumen
- Published: November 8, 2016
- Retailers who inject a significant level of interactivity into their social media presence find the greatest foothold among consumers, says a new report from Lithium.
- Search and social two sides of the same coin, says Kenneth Cole exec
- Published: November 4, 2016
- NEW YORK – Search and social media are becoming two sides of the same coin in the modern marketing world, said executives from Google, Pinterest and Kenneth Cole at an ad:tech New York 2016 panel.
- Storytelling and beaver dams: GoPro to Snap
- Published: November 2, 2016
- By Gary Schwartz
I need you to indulge me on an extremely circuitous – although hopefully informative – illustration of why the technology pancaking of services with a healthy portion of human-cantered design are essential to drive market adoption.