Tag: social media
Total Results: 97Displaying: 1 - 10
- So Delicious enables 140-character Twitter grant applications for Earth Day
- Published: April 22, 2014
- So Delicious is celebrating Earth Day by awarding $15,000 in grants to crafty social media users who post flash-descriptive proposals of 140 characters or less.
- If a tweet falls in the forest . . .
- Published: April 14, 2014
- By Gary Schwartz
Just when you thought you have mastered your applications and browser tabs, add offline interactive signals to this digital cacophony.
- Social media conundrum: user experience vs. commercial need
- Published: March 4, 2014
- By Mark Pinsent
By giving us a useful service for free, social media companies want something back. And it is our data that they want.
- Facebook now owns the three most ubiquitous mobile apps in the world
- Published: February 21, 2014
- By Hemang Gadhia
Facebook now owns the world's biggest social networking mobile app, photo-sharing mobile app and messaging mobile app.
- Mobile social media is reinventing advertising
- Published: January 31, 2014
- By Jim Piper
As media proliferation continues to affect advertising budgets, managing your unique brand position becomes increasingly difficult.
- Facebook’s shift away from engagement will benefit mobile advertisers
- Published: January 27, 2014
- By David Serfaty
Is Facebook’s recent shift from engagement and affinity ads to performance-based social ads bad for the social network?
- Can social media be used for mobile direct response?
- Published: January 22, 2014
- By John Busby
If behavioral patterns on mobile have taught us anything, it is this: After typing in a search on a smartphone, consumers want to act fast and buy now.
- Facebook inches towards Twitter with Branch, Potluck acquisition
- Published: January 15, 2014
- Facebook's addition of link-sharing services Branch and Potluck aim to bring the social network in line with Twitter on the real-time conversation front.
- Sponsored photos a growing part of marketers' mobile social toolbox: report
- Published: January 3, 2014
- In a sign of mobile's growing role in the social media ecosystem, marketers’ use of sponsored photos leapt from 24 percent in 2012 to 33 in 2013, according to a new report.
- Three things marketers must demand in 2014 without fear or favor
- Published: January 2, 2014
- Enough time has passed in the annals of mobile for brands and retailers to seek clear-cut answers on some meekly accepted wisdom. Failure to do so will sap budgets in the wrong direction, resulting in lost opportunity costs and decreased customer loyalty.