Tag: social media
Total Results: 78Displaying: 1 - 10
- Implications of Facebook Home for marketers
- Published: April 29, 2013
- By Brendan A. Fitzpatrick
By replacing the most important part of the experience with one that revolves around you and your friends, Facebook is embarking on a smartphone coup d'etat.
- 7 tips to build a mobile-friendly social media presence
- Published: April 24, 2013
- By Mark Cooper
In 2012, consumers spent 76 percent more time on social apps than the previous year, and 50 percent of Facebook users accessed the network from mobile. This makes social the fastest-growing mobile app category.
- Mobile social advertising makes quantum leap forward
- Published: April 22, 2013
- Facebook is not the only social media site moving aggressively to improve its mobile advertising offerings. Twitter and LinkedIn also recently took steps to move mobile social advertising forward with better targeting and business-to-business offerings.
- Hashtag targeting comes of age, driving mobile marketing opportunities: report
- Published: March 28, 2013
- The use of hashtags is popular with social media users, many of whom are engaging with the content categorization tool via their mobile devices and are open to marketing campaigns built around hashtags, according to a new report from RadiumOne.
- Crystal Light aims to bolster product sales with mobile, social effort
- Published: March 12, 2013
- Kraft’s Crystal Light is encouraging consumers to try its array of products through a new mobile advertising campaign.
- Kraft relies on mobile advertising to anchor social efforts
- Published: March 11, 2013
- Kraft’s Macaroni & Cheese brand is running a mobile advertising campaign that aims to build the company’s relationship with consumers on Twitter.
- The missing link in QR code and Facebook marketing
- Published: March 6, 2013
- By Dale Rennie
Without a means of bridging the divide between QR codes and social media, marketers will not reach their true target audience.
- Social mobile campaigns grew 430pc year-over-year: study
- Published: March 4, 2013
- There has been significant growth in mobile campaigns that incorporated social media calls-to-action, according to a new study by Rhythm NewMedia.
- Facebook’s mobile opportunity this year with social context
- Published: February 21, 2013
- By Rob Jewell
It is on pretty good authority that mobile has been touted as Facebook’s next billion-dollar opportunity. Facebook currently has 1 billion users, 600 million of whom access the social network on a mobile device.
- Mobile video goes social, opening up new opportunities for marketers
- Published: February 14, 2013
- With the recent launch of Vine and similar video recording features for Facebook’s iOS application, social sharing of mobile video content is on the rise. However, are marketers prepared to take advantage of this latest trend?