Total Results: 5
- Facebook spearheads mobile Web standards project
- Published: February 29, 2012
- Facebook is spearheading a group of mobile industry stakeholders focused on developing mobile Web standards, reflecting the growing importance of mobile to the social network.
- Lamenting the lack of mobile advertising standards
- Published: December 13, 2010
- By Carnet Williams
There will be parity between mobile and traditional display when it comes to data and media exchanges and demand-side platforms, but mobile advertising must first overcome some barriers.
- Interoperability to drive largest impact for mobile innovation: Sybase
- Published: October 29, 2010
- A Sybase 365 survey found that 56 percent of respondents cited advancements in interoperability would drive the largest impact for mobile innovation.
- Rampant litigation calls for Mobile Standards Authority
- Published: August 16, 2010
- Mobile’s greatest threat is lack of standards. Resorting to lawsuits over settling differences via lunch will hurt not only those involved but innocent bystanders as well.
- Warner Bros. uses Bluetooth to promote "The Hangover"
- Published: July 17, 2009
- Warner Bros. Entertainment UK ran a Bluetooth-based marketing campaign to promote the summer comedy "The Hangover" across Britain.