Total Results: 108Displaying: 1 - 10
- Lionsgate’s Divergent app for Comcast users to extend life of film
- Published: July 23, 2014
- Broadcasting and cable company Comcast and entertainment corporation Lionsgate initiated a partnership to build mobile applications for Lionsgate films, offering bonus clips and features for Comcast customers purchasing movies through Xfinity On Demand.
- What if mobile could make TV buying smarter?
- Published: May 14, 2014
- By Frederick Stallings
Mobile is now taking on television. We spend more time chatting, texting and surfing on our mobiles each day than we do pinned to the sofa absorbed by the boob tube, according to a recent study from Millard Brown.
- Mobile is not TV’s handmaiden – and nor is it the second screen
- Published: March 27, 2014
- By Josh Rinsky
In consumer advertising, television is king and no other channel is going to grab the crown any time soon. That leaves every other screen – smartphone, tablet, even computer – duking it out for the title of second screen, right?
- Sony Pictures brings more Jeopardy fun to mobile
- Published: February 3, 2014
- Sony Pictures Television is bringing Jeopardy to sports fans around the world via a new mobile application called Sports Jeopardy.
- Mobile’s complementary role to TV in sporting events
- Published: September 6, 2013
- By Marcus Startzel
One of the main trends we are noticing going into the football season is that we are no longer having to convince brands of the importance of mobile.
- The future of TV increasingly looks mobile
- Published: August 7, 2013
- While mobile’s influence on traditional television has been felt for some time, the convergence of the two platforms started stepping into high-gear this year.
- Google’s Chromecast makes mobile linchpin in play for living room access
- Published: July 26, 2013
- By placing mobile squarely at the center of Chromecast as the content source and the means of control, Google is poised to play a significantly bigger role in living room experiences going forward.
- CBS connects users to programming with second-screen app
- Published: January 4, 2013
- CBS is hopping on the second-screen bandwagon with a new iPad application that brings fans synced experiences for some of their favorite shows.
- Tablet users’ TV consumption is heavy across mobile, traditional outlets: report
- Published: September 12, 2012
- Tablet users who stream television programming on their devices watch more regular TV, not less, according to a new report from The Diffusion Group.
- DirecTV teams up with Viggle to reward television viewers
- Published: August 31, 2012
- DirecTV is delivering exclusive rewards to its customers for checking into their favorite television shows using the Viggle mobile application.