Total Results: 111Displaying: 1 - 10
- Emmys uses Peel to drive online engagement with ticket sweepstakes
- Published: August 27, 2014
- The 66th Primetime Emmy Awards leveraged smart remote mobile application Peel to drive online engagement with enticing social posts, driving retweets and shares to rope in viewers by offering free tickets to the show.
- National Geographic’s TV-to-mobile ads increased viewership by 100pc
- Published: July 31, 2014
- Television network National Geographic sought TV-to-mobile advertising to promote its show Life Below Zero through smart remote control mobile application Peel, driving an increase of viewership by 100 percent and ad recall rate by 50 percent because of the dual-focused ads.
- Fox TV’s interactive contest for Gotham lends opportunity for creative fans
- Published: July 30, 2014
- Broadcasting company Fox readies fans for the premiere of the new upcoming show Gotham with an interactive contest involving the movie trailer and mobile application SendUs.
- Lionsgate’s Divergent app for Comcast users to extend life of film
- Published: July 23, 2014
- Broadcasting and cable company Comcast and entertainment corporation Lionsgate initiated a partnership to build mobile applications for Lionsgate films, offering bonus clips and features for Comcast customers purchasing movies through Xfinity On Demand.
- What if mobile could make TV buying smarter?
- Published: May 14, 2014
- By Frederick Stallings
Mobile is now taking on television. We spend more time chatting, texting and surfing on our mobiles each day than we do pinned to the sofa absorbed by the boob tube, according to a recent study from Millard Brown.
- Mobile is not TV’s handmaiden – and nor is it the second screen
- Published: March 27, 2014
- By Josh Rinsky
In consumer advertising, television is king and no other channel is going to grab the crown any time soon. That leaves every other screen – smartphone, tablet, even computer – duking it out for the title of second screen, right?
- Sony Pictures brings more Jeopardy fun to mobile
- Published: February 3, 2014
- Sony Pictures Television is bringing Jeopardy to sports fans around the world via a new mobile application called Sports Jeopardy.
- Mobile’s complementary role to TV in sporting events
- Published: September 6, 2013
- By Marcus Startzel
One of the main trends we are noticing going into the football season is that we are no longer having to convince brands of the importance of mobile.
- The future of TV increasingly looks mobile
- Published: August 7, 2013
- While mobile’s influence on traditional television has been felt for some time, the convergence of the two platforms started stepping into high-gear this year.
- Google’s Chromecast makes mobile linchpin in play for living room access
- Published: July 26, 2013
- By placing mobile squarely at the center of Chromecast as the content source and the means of control, Google is poised to play a significantly bigger role in living room experiences going forward.