Total Results: 115Displaying: 1 - 10
- CBS, HBO over-the-top services pave way for new brand experiences
- Published: October 17, 2014
- Announcements this week from HBO and CBS about direct-to-consumer, streaming services point to how mobile is accelerating over-the-top access and opening up the potential for new brand experiences.
- Mobile TV use differs by demographics but is universally embraced
- Published: October 14, 2014
- The majority of today’s generations are not only enjoying but also expecting mobile compatibility with their favorite TV shows.
- Comcast’s app for X1 customers extends range for TV consumption via mobile
- Published: October 6, 2014
- Broadcast and cable company Comcast’s new mobile application for X1 customers gives them the ability to enable cloud technology for television consumption across any mobile device in their home.
- Disney’s Star Wars Rebels hit stores with related mobile app to follow
- Published: September 23, 2014
- Disney will be integrating Star Wars Rebels characters in the Star Wars Scene Maker mobile application following the launch of a new TV series and related merchandise.
- Emmys uses Peel to drive online engagement with ticket sweepstakes
- Published: August 27, 2014
- The 66th Primetime Emmy Awards leveraged smart remote mobile application Peel to drive online engagement with enticing social posts, driving retweets and shares to rope in viewers by offering free tickets to the show.
- National Geographic’s TV-to-mobile ads increased viewership by 100pc
- Published: July 31, 2014
- Television network National Geographic sought TV-to-mobile advertising to promote its show Life Below Zero through smart remote control mobile application Peel, driving an increase of viewership by 100 percent and ad recall rate by 50 percent because of the dual-focused ads.
- Fox TV’s interactive contest for Gotham lends opportunity for creative fans
- Published: July 30, 2014
- Broadcasting company Fox readies fans for the premiere of the new upcoming show Gotham with an interactive contest involving the movie trailer and mobile application SendUs.
- Lionsgate’s Divergent app for Comcast users to extend life of film
- Published: July 23, 2014
- Broadcasting and cable company Comcast and entertainment corporation Lionsgate initiated a partnership to build mobile applications for Lionsgate films, offering bonus clips and features for Comcast customers purchasing movies through Xfinity On Demand.
- What if mobile could make TV buying smarter?
- Published: May 14, 2014
- By Frederick Stallings
Mobile is now taking on television. We spend more time chatting, texting and surfing on our mobiles each day than we do pinned to the sofa absorbed by the boob tube, according to a recent study from Millard Brown.
- Mobile is not TV’s handmaiden – and nor is it the second screen
- Published: March 27, 2014
- By Josh Rinsky
In consumer advertising, television is king and no other channel is going to grab the crown any time soon. That leaves every other screen – smartphone, tablet, even computer – duking it out for the title of second screen, right?