Total Results: 104Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile’s complementary role to TV in sporting events
- Published: September 6, 2013
- By Marcus Startzel
One of the main trends we are noticing going into the football season is that we are no longer having to convince brands of the importance of mobile.
- The future of TV increasingly looks mobile
- Published: August 7, 2013
- While mobile’s influence on traditional television has been felt for some time, the convergence of the two platforms started stepping into high-gear this year.
- Google’s Chromecast makes mobile linchpin in play for living room access
- Published: July 26, 2013
- By placing mobile squarely at the center of Chromecast as the content source and the means of control, Google is poised to play a significantly bigger role in living room experiences going forward.
- CBS connects users to programming with second-screen app
- Published: January 4, 2013
- CBS is hopping on the second-screen bandwagon with a new iPad application that brings fans synced experiences for some of their favorite shows.
- Tablet users’ TV consumption is heavy across mobile, traditional outlets: report
- Published: September 12, 2012
- Tablet users who stream television programming on their devices watch more regular TV, not less, according to a new report from The Diffusion Group.
- DirecTV teams up with Viggle to reward television viewers
- Published: August 31, 2012
- DirecTV is delivering exclusive rewards to its customers for checking into their favorite television shows using the Viggle mobile application.
- Mobile: Television’s new companion
- Published: August 15, 2012
- Mobile and television go hand-in-hand, especially when marketers tie the medium to a TV advertisement as a way to leverage both channels. While companies such as Shazam, Viggle and GetGlue have been strengthening their efforts, others are missing out on a big opportunity.
- Mobile, Internet and the Cloud
- Published: June 11, 2012
Currently, 88 percent of U.S. adults have a mobile phone, 57 percent have a laptop, 19 percent own an e-book reader and 19 percent own a tablet, while 13 percent of U.S. adults own a laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- ITV sees 50,000 mobile TV ad interactions via Shazam-enabled initiative
- Published: May 16, 2012
- ITV, Britain’s commercial television network, saw 50,000 viewers use the Shazam mobile application to tag Pepsi Max and Cadbury ads in just 60 seconds of airtime during the “Britain’s Got Talent” finale.
- Why mobile TV is the linchpin for advertising success
- Published: February 8, 2012
- For broadcasters and networks, mobile is becoming a necessary part of their distribution channels to meet the needs of consumers who want television content to be available on multiple platforms. Here lies the opportunity for brand advertisers.