Total Results: 121Displaying: 1 - 10
- What does HBO Now mean for marketers?
- Published: April 10, 2015
- By Jim Porçarelli
Television viewership, once built exponentially over decades, is crumbling.
- Little Caesars laughs off Domino's focus on mobile ordering in TV ad
- Published: February 23, 2015
- Pizza chain Little Caesars is parodying how some of its competitors are putting a big focus on mobile technology in a new television ad that also pokes fun at the staged technology launches for which marketers such as Apple have become known.
- Play-calling questioned well beyond Super Bowl field
- Published: February 3, 2015
- By Jeff Hasen
Brands spent $4.5 million per 30-second commercial and presented spots as if it was 1977, showing us puppies and Snickers transformations while ignoring the fact that more than 100 million had a mobile phone in their hand.
- USA Network taps mobile live voting for Chrisley Knows Best show
- Published: December 23, 2014
- USA Network is attracting its viewers on mobile by tapping live voting for its Atlanta-based reality show Chrisley Knows Best and sharing the results during the show.
- BET socializes TV with Peel app to prolong engagement
- Published: November 7, 2014
- NEW YORK – Television network BET has found success at socializing the television experience for its viewers using mobile remote application Peel, enabling contact before, during and after consumers’ favorite TV shows, according to a BET executive during a session at ad:tech New York.
- Fox’s Sleepy Hollow promoted in Waze app for Halloween scares
- Published: October 27, 2014
- Fox Broadcasting Company’s television show Sleepy Hollow is incorporating a character’s creepy voice in the community-based traffic and navigation application Waze to tap mobile creativity and awareness during Halloween.
- CBS, HBO over-the-top services pave way for new brand experiences
- Published: October 17, 2014
- Announcements this week from HBO and CBS about direct-to-consumer, streaming services point to how mobile is accelerating over-the-top access and opening up the potential for new brand experiences.
- Mobile TV use differs by demographics but is universally embraced
- Published: October 14, 2014
- The majority of today’s generations are not only enjoying but also expecting mobile compatibility with their favorite TV shows.
- Comcast’s app for X1 customers extends range for TV consumption via mobile
- Published: October 6, 2014
- Broadcast and cable company Comcast’s new mobile application for X1 customers gives them the ability to enable cloud technology for television consumption across any mobile device in their home.
- Disney’s Star Wars Rebels hit stores with related mobile app to follow
- Published: September 23, 2014
- Disney will be integrating Star Wars Rebels characters in the Star Wars Scene Maker mobile application following the launch of a new TV series and related merchandise.