Tag: text messages
Total Results: 16Displaying: 1 - 10
- Favorable TCPA court decision for text message marketers
- Published: December 15, 2015
- California Federal Judge Manuel Real recently granted defendant Microsoft Corp.ís motion to dismiss the TCPA actions brought by plaintiffs Edmund Pietzak and Erin Hudson. The decision affects brands and retailers engaged in opted-in SMS marketing.
- Why your business should not opt-out of SMS marketing
- Published: August 7, 2015
- By Brittany Bentz
The rules and regulations for a text message marketing campaign are confusing. Trust me, I know. There are a lot of guidelines to follow and they are constantly evolving.
- Reinventing SMS for the holidays
- Published: November 25, 2013
- By Lauren DeLisa Coleman
It is that time again. The Christmas decorations and candy are already out in the chain pharmacy stores, and it will not be long before the traditional holiday music starts playing.
- Common sense rules in LA Lakers text message lawsuit
- Published: May 14, 2013
- By Gonzalo E. Mon
The number of lawsuits involving (allegedly) unsolicited text messages has been growing steadily in recent years, as has the cost of settling these suits.
- FTC files suit to end abusive mobile marketing campaign
- Published: May 6, 2011
- By David S. Almeida
In addition to reaching settlements with Google and Twitter over their privacy practices, the Federal Trade Commission has stepped into another digital arena and filed its first lawsuit challenging a mobile marketing campaign.
- Nationís No. 2 mall owner turns to SMS for retail traffic
- Published: June 18, 2009
- General Growth Properties, the nation's No. 2 mall owner, has introduced what it claims is the nation's first national mall-based mobile advertising network.
- The power of reach with SMS
- Published: August 20, 2008
- By Zaw Thet
Last week Senator Barack Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, announced that the Democratic presidential candidate would reveal his vice president selection via text message.
- CBS, Coca-Cola have most reliable short codes: Study
- Published: June 26, 2008
- A new study claims that the industry average for an SMS text message response from a common short code was approximately 9 seconds.
- Pitney Bowes' mobile marketing strategy: A Q&A
- Published: June 26, 2008
- Pitney Bowes is a $6.3 billion firm specializing in mail, documents and packages. It is using mobile to drive traffic to its booth at trade shows -- a goal for all BTB companies at such networking expos.
- FCC sets rules for emergency mobile alerts
- Published: April 11, 2008
- The Federal Communications Commission has adopted rules for the delivery of commercial mobile alerts to the public during emergencies.