Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 304Displaying: 1 - 10
- How Redbox keeps its SMS program interesting for subscribers
- Published: August 29, 2014
- In the latest example of how Redbox continues to push the envelope on SMS marketing, the company sent out a text message to subscribers encouraging them to click on a link to be taken to a scratch-off surprise deal.
- How marketers in India use SMS differently from US peers
- Published: August 4, 2014
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
While the U.S. is clearly more advanced in terms of its adoption of mobile technologies, India stands out for the sheer centrality that mobile phones have to everyday lives.
- Wet Seal fires up text messaging with rich media to better engage teens
- Published: July 25, 2014
- Wet Seal is elevating its mobile messaging strategy with rich media, including images, video and social links, to meet the increasingly sophisticated mobile needs of its target audience.
- When to use push notifications versus SMS messaging
- Published: July 24, 2014
- By Sean Gera
Businesses are still learning and discovering new ways to use SMS mass texting and push notifications as consumer engagement forces. Each technology possesses its own strengths and it is important to understand what those are when creating a mobile marketing strategy.
- Webinar on July 31: Why text messaging is still key to reaching millennials
- Published: July 3, 2014
- Please register for the free webinar at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, July 31 focused on targeting millennial consumers using text messaging. Speakers include senior executives from TMI, Bowling Green State University and Mobile Commons.
- How messaging apps can monetize their platforms
- Published: March 20, 2014
- By Sean O'Brien
As the messaging application market has rapidly exploded, monetization has been making headlines. Take the Facebook and WhatsApp acquisition news – what was the main focus on the analyst call? Monetization.
- Is texting going extinct?
- Published: August 27, 2013
- By Tom Cotney
What do VCRs, CD players and rotary phones have in common? They are technologies that have all but gone extinct.
- SMS marketing to get a boost from dismissal of pivotal law suit
- Published: August 19, 2013
- In a potential game-changer for the use of SMS by brands, a judge has dismissed several suits alleging patent infringement by The New York Times, JCPenney and others because of their use of hyperlinks in text messages.
- What’s working in mobile this summer
- Published: August 12, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
Mobile is advancing, much like summer. But we still have a ways to go to deliver on all of the medium’s promise.
- Coca-Cola’s vitaminwater leverages SMS for free concert ticket promotion
- Published: June 3, 2013
- Coca-Cola brand Glaceau vitaminwater is leveraging SMS to deliver coupons to customers and give them a chance to win concert tickets.