Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 302Displaying: 91 - 100
- Brands tap SMS GupShup for mobile messaging ads
- Published: June 16, 2010
- Pepsi, eBay, Indian Idol, ICICI, Airtel and Tata are among the brands targeting the Indian market with advertising within SMS GupShup text messages.
- Coca-Cola exec: Think beyond a single mobile campaign
- Published: June 10, 2010
- NEW YORK – A Coca-Cola executive said that mobile is a key component of the brand’s loyalty and CRM initiatives at the Mobile Marketing Forum.
- Anheuser-Busch distributor grows mobile database to 12,000 in 6 months
- Published: May 21, 2010
- Pepin Distributing Co., a distributor of Anheuser-Busch Inc. beer products, integrated mobile into its overall marketing mix and grew its opted-in mobile database to 12,000 consumers in six months.
- Why MMS is better than SMS
- Published: May 13, 2010
- By James Citron
With SMS, marketers routinely engage in all sorts of natural and unnatural abbreviations to fit their message into 160 characters. Not so with MMS.
- Mobile Internet Content Coalition petitions FCC to promote open mobile Internet
- Published: May 12, 2010
- The Mobile Internet Content Coalition, consisting of 4Info, Myxer and mobileStorm, is petitioning the FCC in support of opening up the mobile Internet.
- HBO taps SMS to build database during Mayweather-Marquez fight
- Published: May 7, 2010
- HBO used SMS to drive awareness and pay-per-view purchases of a recent Mayweather-Marquez boxing match and to generate opt-ins for its own mobile VIP club.
- Heineken activates multichannel summer campaign with mobile sweepstakes
- Published: May 4, 2010
- Beer giant Heineken is activating its multichannel “Plug Into Summer” campaign with a mobile sweepstakes in partnership with Universal Music Group and Fender.
- Demystifying the market for SMS marketing services
- Published: April 8, 2010
- By Gib Bassett
Buyers being wooed by players on the periphery would be wise to consider the implication of hiring firms without track records in mobile channel marketing.
- Emirates airline sponsors Destination: Bollywood SMS initiatives
- Published: April 5, 2010
- Emirates, a major airline based in the Middle East, has launched the first Bollywood variety show to be fully produced and aired exclusively in North America—and there is a mobile component.
- Scotty P’s Hamburgers drives increased revenue with mobile coupons
- Published: April 1, 2010
- To boost business during lunch hours, Scotty P’s Hamburgers uses text-messaging campaigns to specifically target customers from any of its locations and has achieved astronomical ROI.