Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 314Displaying: 91 - 100
- Mobile campaign supports bid to bring World Cup to US
- Published: August 26, 2010
- The USA Bid Committee launched a multimedia petition to bring the FIFA World Cup to the United States featuring a mobile effort in conjunction with Major League Soccer.
- Primetime Emmys adds SMS program to engage TV audience
- Published: August 25, 2010
- The Primetime Emmy Awards has added mobile to its repertoire with a new SMS program that engages television audiences in the run-up to its 62nd annual ceremony on Sunday, Aug. 29.
- McDonald’s sponsors Houston Texans’ mobile marketing initiatives
- Published: August 19, 2010
- McDonald’s, MasterCard and Whataburger are the initial sponsors of the just-launched mobile marketing program of the National Football League’s Houston Texans.
- Pittsburgh Penguins SMS is billionth text message for Vibes Media
- Published: August 12, 2010
- When mobile marketing veteran Vibes Media recently deployed a mobile campaign for ice hockey team Pittsburgh Penguins, it hit a milestone: 1 billion SMS messages sent on behalf of clients.
- How to capitalize on SMS in a multichannel environment
- Published: August 6, 2010
- By Dave Lewis
Consumers are increasingly more exacting in terms of their expectations for receiving messages. They want to receive messages how, when and where they want them.
- Creating an SMS opt-in ecosystem for mobile advertising
- Published: August 4, 2010
- By Cristy Burgan
According to the October 2009 CTIA Semi-Annual Wireless Industry Survey, 4.1 billion text messages are sent daily in the United States – or about 14 text messages per person, per day.
- Coca-Cola turns mobile phone into loyalty card with new program
- Published: July 23, 2010
- Coca-Cola is ramping up its mobile loyalty initiatives in North America by partnering with a Canadian wireless carrier to drive participation in its “Twist TXT Save” program.
- 11pc of mobile users have made a mobile purchase: Pew Internet survey
- Published: July 8, 2010
- Mobile data applications have grown more popular and 11 percent of all mobile users have made a purchase on their phone, according to a Pew Internet survey.
- Case study - Newport Beach Film Festival
- Published: July 7, 2010
- See how the Newport Beach Film Festival integrated various mobile channels into its multichannel marketing campaign to create buzz for the event.
- Americans want to move toward an opt-in paradigm: panelist
- Published: July 2, 2010
- NEW YORK - While mobile is a relatively new medium for marketing, some of the same rules that apply to other traditional channels apply here as well.