Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 321Displaying: 21 - 30
- When to use push notifications versus SMS messaging
- Published: July 24, 2014
- By Sean Gera
Businesses are still learning and discovering new ways to use SMS mass texting and push notifications as consumer engagement forces. Each technology possesses its own strengths and it is important to understand what those are when creating a mobile marketing strategy.
- Webinar on July 31: Why text messaging is still key to reaching millennials
- Published: July 3, 2014
- Please register for the free webinar at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, July 31 focused on targeting millennial consumers using text messaging. Speakers include senior executives from TMI, Bowling Green State University and Mobile Commons.
- How messaging apps can monetize their platforms
- Published: March 20, 2014
- By Sean O'Brien
As the messaging application market has rapidly exploded, monetization has been making headlines. Take the Facebook and WhatsApp acquisition news – what was the main focus on the analyst call? Monetization.
- Is texting going extinct?
- Published: August 27, 2013
- By Tom Cotney
What do VCRs, CD players and rotary phones have in common? They are technologies that have all but gone extinct.
- SMS marketing to get a boost from dismissal of pivotal law suit
- Published: August 19, 2013
- In a potential game-changer for the use of SMS by brands, a judge has dismissed several suits alleging patent infringement by The New York Times, JCPenney and others because of their use of hyperlinks in text messages.
- What’s working in mobile this summer
- Published: August 12, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
Mobile is advancing, much like summer. But we still have a ways to go to deliver on all of the medium’s promise.
- Coca-Cola’s vitaminwater leverages SMS for free concert ticket promotion
- Published: June 3, 2013
- Coca-Cola brand Glaceau vitaminwater is leveraging SMS to deliver coupons to customers and give them a chance to win concert tickets.
- Birds Eye, nonprofits team up for SMS program to drive healthier meal choices
- Published: May 16, 2013
- Consumer packaged goods brand Birds Eye and nonprofits Partnership for Healthier America and Share Our Strength have teamed up for a text messaging program offering families tools and information to make healthier meal choices.
- Mobile goes dark on Super Bowl Sunday
- Published: February 5, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 3 in New Orleans was a dark day for mobile marketing and mobile advertising. That had nothing to do with the Mercedes-Benz Superdome blackout that stopped the game for 34 minutes.
- How to create effective iPhone-targeted SMS campaigns
- Published: December 11, 2012
- While much of the focus on marketing to iPhone users centers around advertising, they are also heavily engaged with SMS campaigns. Using device targeting, marketers can reach iPhone users via SMS with campaigns designed to meet their needs.