Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 302Displaying: 21 - 30
- Connect with consumers 160 characters at a time
- Published: July 31, 2012
We have all been there. It is that moment while you are out to dinner and you realize that you forgot your phone at home. How many calls will I miss? Text messages? Emails?
- Making the case for SMS marketing over email
- Published: July 18, 2012
Steven van Zanen
The ping of an email arriving in an inbox does not excite many anymore. In fact, often it has the opposite effect.
- Why is SMS not playing a bigger role in brands’ marketing efforts?
- Published: July 2, 2012
- When it comes to mobile marketing, SMS is a trusted old friend – it has been around longer than other mobile marketing techniques, has a broad reach and, for a well-executed campaign, the results can be impressive. So why do many marketers still overlook the medium?
- National Cancer Institute taps SMS to urge teens to quit smoking
- Published: May 18, 2012
- The National Cancer Institute is enlisting SMS for a far-reaching program targeting teens and young adults with messages designed to help them quit smoking.
- Personalizing your SMS text marketing campaign
- Published: May 17, 2012
Matthew R. Lesher
Text messaging has replaced the phone call as the preferred method of communication. In fact, in 2012, wireless carriers are likely to handle more text messages than mobile phone call minutes.
- Use of long codes in US has consequences, says OpenMarket exec
- Published: May 7, 2012
- Jay Emmet, general manager of Amdocs’ OpenMarket, is cautioning heavily against the use of long codes in the United States.
- US Tennis Association expands SMS strategy to drive fan engagement
- Published: April 12, 2012
- The United States Tennis Association is significantly expanding its existing SMS strategy this year with plans to bring in-venue messaging to more events and introduce new text clubs.
- Miami Dolphins drives 300pc increase in mobile subscribers via segmented messaging
- Published: March 8, 2012
- The Miami Dolphins increased its mobile subscriber base by more than 300 percent during the past year thanks in part to a new strategy of letting users choose which kinds of messages they want to receive.
- Do Something boosts SMS activity to talk more effectively with teens
- Published: January 18, 2012
- Do Something is significantly increasing the number of its text messaging campaigns as the nonprofit tries to leverage mobile to have conversations with teens about the various causes it supports.
- Phoenix Suns boosts mobile marketing strategy with enhanced SMS capabilities
- Published: December 22, 2011
- The Phoenix Suns will build its mobile strategy for the upcoming basketball season with an enhanced text messaging strategy to nurture fan loyalty and increase sales.