Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 318Displaying: 41 - 50
- Personalizing your SMS text marketing campaign
- Published: May 17, 2012
Matthew R. Lesher
Text messaging has replaced the phone call as the preferred method of communication. In fact, in 2012, wireless carriers are likely to handle more text messages than mobile phone call minutes.
- Use of long codes in US has consequences, says OpenMarket exec
- Published: May 7, 2012
- Jay Emmet, general manager of Amdocs’ OpenMarket, is cautioning heavily against the use of long codes in the United States.
- US Tennis Association expands SMS strategy to drive fan engagement
- Published: April 12, 2012
- The United States Tennis Association is significantly expanding its existing SMS strategy this year with plans to bring in-venue messaging to more events and introduce new text clubs.
- Miami Dolphins drives 300pc increase in mobile subscribers via segmented messaging
- Published: March 8, 2012
- The Miami Dolphins increased its mobile subscriber base by more than 300 percent during the past year thanks in part to a new strategy of letting users choose which kinds of messages they want to receive.
- Do Something boosts SMS activity to talk more effectively with teens
- Published: January 18, 2012
- Do Something is significantly increasing the number of its text messaging campaigns as the nonprofit tries to leverage mobile to have conversations with teens about the various causes it supports.
- Phoenix Suns boosts mobile marketing strategy with enhanced SMS capabilities
- Published: December 22, 2011
- The Phoenix Suns will build its mobile strategy for the upcoming basketball season with an enhanced text messaging strategy to nurture fan loyalty and increase sales.
- Are storefront mobile calls to action effective in driving in-store holiday traffic?
- Published: November 16, 2011
- Retailers are showcasing mobile calls to action in their store windows, on signs inside stores and in other high-traffic areas as a way to make shopping more convenient this holiday season.
- SMS: Thinking beyond the text message
- Published: October 21, 2011
- By Llew Claasen
The global SMS market is expected to grow from $150 billion in 2009 to $233 billion by the end of 2014, per Portio Research. But it is key to note that SMS is growing far beyond the simple text message.
- SMS usage skyrocketing: Pew Internet study
- Published: September 22, 2011
- A study released by Pew Internet found that text messaging usage among adults in the United States is extremely high, indicating the marketing possibilities using the channel are endless.
- Do messaging apps pose a threat to carriers and marketers?
- Published: September 12, 2011
- While a growing number of mobile players are tapping into SMS via messaging applications, it remains to be seen what kind of impact these moves will have on carriers and marketers.