Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 318Displaying: 51 - 60
- 6 SMS best-practice tips for brands and retailers
- Published: June 24, 2011
- By Melinda Krueger
While many time-honored marketing principles apply to SMS, we must appreciate this unique channel in the context of human behavior. These basic practices lay a solid foundation.
- OdoClub SMS ads result in 35pc increase in revenue
- Published: May 4, 2011
- OdoClub ads running within the TexTango SMS advertising network have resulted in a 30 percent increase in membership.
- NBAís Chicago Bulls shoot for fan engagement with mobile push
- Published: March 30, 2011
- The National Basketball Associationís Chicago Bulls is expanding its mobile initiatives to engage its fans and open up remarketing opportunities.
- NBA to ramp up mobile content offerings for fan engagement
- Published: March 29, 2011
- The National Basketball Association is placing an increasing emphasis on mobile content as a key element of its strategy to engage fans across all media channels.
- 5 best-practice tips to create an SMS campaign
- Published: March 23, 2011
- By Tom Sheahan
All too often businesses are hastily adding text messaging to the marketing mix without taking appropriate consideration of all the factors that can make or break the effort.
- BMW dealer taps SMS to eliminate missed service appointments
- Published: March 18, 2011
- A BMW dealership in Inverness, Scotland, implemented SMS to communicate with its customers and has since seen significant cost-savings through eliminating missed service appointments.
- Verizon lawsuit alleging premium SMS fraud serves as cautionary tale
- Published: March 11, 2011
- If the Verizon Wireless lawsuit against bad actors misusing premium SMS teaches marketers anything, it is play by the Mobile Marketing Associationís best-practice guidelines or pay the price.
- Sprint to raise mobile messaging rates April 1
- Published: March 10, 2011
- Sprint Nextel, the No. 3 wireless carrier in the United States, is following through on its decision to raise the rates it charges for all SMS and MMS messages associated with standard-rate and free-to-end-user programs. What recourse do marketers have?
- US Coachways claims first mobile customer service system in bus transportation industry
- Published: March 9, 2011
- US Coachways is attempting to trail-blaze the next generation of customer engagement and group tours by using mobile across its enterprise from customer acquisition to post-engagement customer satisfaction capture.
- Sprite activates NBA Slam Dunk sponsorship with mobile initiative
- Published: March 7, 2011
- Coca-Cola Co.'s Sprite activated its sponsorship of the National Basketball Association during All Star Weekend by running a mobile initiative targeting attendees of the Slam Dunk Contest and viewers of the TNT television broadcast.