Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 321Displaying: 51 - 60
- SMS: Thinking beyond the text message
- Published: October 21, 2011
- By Llew Claasen
The global SMS market is expected to grow from $150 billion in 2009 to $233 billion by the end of 2014, per Portio Research. But it is key to note that SMS is growing far beyond the simple text message.
- SMS usage skyrocketing: Pew Internet study
- Published: September 22, 2011
- A study released by Pew Internet found that text messaging usage among adults in the United States is extremely high, indicating the marketing possibilities using the channel are endless.
- Do messaging apps pose a threat to carriers and marketers?
- Published: September 12, 2011
- While a growing number of mobile players are tapping into SMS via messaging applications, it remains to be seen what kind of impact these moves will have on carriers and marketers.
- 6 SMS best-practice tips for brands and retailers
- Published: June 24, 2011
- By Melinda Krueger
While many time-honored marketing principles apply to SMS, we must appreciate this unique channel in the context of human behavior. These basic practices lay a solid foundation.
- OdoClub SMS ads result in 35pc increase in revenue
- Published: May 4, 2011
- OdoClub ads running within the TexTango SMS advertising network have resulted in a 30 percent increase in membership.
- NBA’s Chicago Bulls shoot for fan engagement with mobile push
- Published: March 30, 2011
- The National Basketball Association’s Chicago Bulls is expanding its mobile initiatives to engage its fans and open up remarketing opportunities.
- NBA to ramp up mobile content offerings for fan engagement
- Published: March 29, 2011
- The National Basketball Association is placing an increasing emphasis on mobile content as a key element of its strategy to engage fans across all media channels.
- 5 best-practice tips to create an SMS campaign
- Published: March 23, 2011
- By Tom Sheahan
All too often businesses are hastily adding text messaging to the marketing mix without taking appropriate consideration of all the factors that can make or break the effort.
- BMW dealer taps SMS to eliminate missed service appointments
- Published: March 18, 2011
- A BMW dealership in Inverness, Scotland, implemented SMS to communicate with its customers and has since seen significant cost-savings through eliminating missed service appointments.
- Verizon lawsuit alleging premium SMS fraud serves as cautionary tale
- Published: March 11, 2011
- If the Verizon Wireless lawsuit against bad actors misusing premium SMS teaches marketers anything, it is play by the Mobile Marketing Association’s best-practice guidelines or pay the price.