Tag: text messaging
Total Results: 321Displaying: 81 - 90
- How to optimize SMS campaigns
- Published: November 16, 2010
- By Alexander Gregori
SMS-keyword-to-short-code campaigns are limiting because they often result in the mere collection of mobile phone numbers. How to get it right?
- Kraft Foods supports no-mobile-left-behind strategy for brand push
- Published: November 15, 2010
- REDMOND, WA – An exec at The Hyperfactory revealed how Kraft Foods integrates mobile into its overall strategy to drive acquisition, engagement, brand support and product trial among high-value target consumers.
- SMS case study - AnMarc Travel Technology
- Published: November 9, 2010
- See how AnMarc Travel Technology LLC integrated SMS chat into its customer-care platform to cut costs and ensure seamless communication with its customers.
- Steve Madden tests MMS as discovery and purchase mechanism
- Published: November 2, 2010
- Steve Madden is testing the effectiveness of MMS as a discovery and purchase mechanism, sending timely and relevant news, sales promotions and exclusive content to opted-in consumers on their mobile phones.
- SMS should hitch fortunes to TV to become serious political tool
- Published: November 1, 2010
- While billions of dollars were spent this midterm election on television, outdoor, radio, online and mail advertising, SMS’ use as a grassroots tool was neglected by most candidates running for office.
- Make customer care rewarding with SMS
- Published: October 21, 2010
- By Dave Lewis
In considering the customer-care uses of SMS, it is important to recognize that customers take a holistic view of the companies with which they do business.
- Starbucks breaks first location-based mobile campaign with major carrier
- Published: October 15, 2010
- Starbucks and L'Oreal are the first brands on board for a six-month trial that relies on consumers opting-in to receive relevant messages based on age, gender, interests and – for the first time – their location.
- Univision debuts 72 local TV, radio mobile sites
- Published: September 28, 2010
- Spanish-language media giant Univision launched 72 new mobile TV and radio sites in 20 top Hispanic markets nationwide.
- Madison Square Garden ramps up mobile marketing initiatives
- Published: September 24, 2010
- Madison Square Garden is enhancing its mobile marketing campaigns for the New York Knicks, New York Rangers and its regional television networks.
- T-Mobile SMS rate hike raises anti-trust issues
- Published: September 22, 2010
- With the industry in an uproar over T-Mobile’s impending SMS rate increases, mobile marketers are accusing the carrier of creating an unlevel playing field and violating anti-trust laws.