Total Results: 299Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: BlackBerry Classic; Facebook video ads; stopping Amazon; NBC TV everywhere
- Published: December 18, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - BlackBerry woos keyboard loyalists with Classic device launch; Video ads are performing well on Facebook, but YouTube still accounts for more views; Amazon not as unstoppable as it may appear; NBC pushes TV Everywhere with plan for live TV on mobile.
- Philips’ Designed to Play video campaign sees high engagement on mobile
- Published: December 15, 2014
- With strong engagement rates in its first year, Philips’ Designed to Play mobile campaign for its razors is being extended with a few tweaks to enhance the performance and better reach young, tech-savvy consumers with fun, interactive videos.
- 4 trends developing in content marketing in 2015
- Published: December 5, 2014
- By Ian Foley
Content marketing has shown tremendous growth in 2014, but what are some of the trends to look out for in 2015? How can brands and publishers take advantage of these trends?
- Millennial behavior helps shape Condé Nast Entertainment’s mobile video strategy
- Published: November 6, 2014
- NEW YORK – Condé Nast Entertainment executives at the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit said that insights into millennial behavior are helping to shape its overall marketing strategy due to this group's extensive use of mobile devices.
- Standardization, measurement are tallest hurdles for mobile video
- Published: November 5, 2014
- NEW YORK – Several marketers participating in a panel discussion at the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit said while mobile video is one of the most important strategies for their companies, standardization and the ability to measure those efforts rank among the highest hurdles to surmount.
- FCC proposal would widen opening for mobile video services, advertising
- Published: October 30, 2014
- In a reflection of how mobile is disrupting the way that television and cable shows are distributed and consumed, the Federal Communications Commission is considering giving Internet-based video distributors wider access to programming.
- Sin City 2 sees 670K views in Coub trailer contest
- Published: October 23, 2014
- Troublemaker Studios collaborated with video creator platform Coub to raise awareness for Sin City: A Dame To Kill For through a trailer contest that garnered 200 submissions and 670,000 views.
- Why video is dominating mobile
- Published: October 16, 2014
- By Ian Mullins
Research has shown that mobile video views have increased a massive 400 percent in the past two years, doubling in the last year alone.
- Zazzle taps personalized messaging to drive mobile engagement
- Published: October 7, 2014
- LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ – A Zazzle executive at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2014 said connecting the user experience across devices is causing consumers to continue engagement with the online retailer.
- Brands invest in miniseries to prolong mobile engagement
- Published: October 3, 2014
- Long-form video content involving miniseries on YouTube is a rising trend for brands such as Kohl's and Denny's to extend their online and mobile presence.