Total Results: 296Displaying: 1 - 10
- Millennial behavior helps shape Condé Nast Entertainment’s mobile video strategy
- Published: November 6, 2014
- NEW YORK – Condé Nast Entertainment executives at the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit said that insights into millennial behavior are helping to shape its overall marketing strategy due to this group's extensive use of mobile devices.
- Standardization, measurement are tallest hurdles for mobile video
- Published: November 5, 2014
- NEW YORK – Several marketers participating in a panel discussion at the Mobile Women to Watch 2015 Summit said while mobile video is one of the most important strategies for their companies, standardization and the ability to measure those efforts rank among the highest hurdles to surmount.
- FCC proposal would widen opening for mobile video services, advertising
- Published: October 30, 2014
- In a reflection of how mobile is disrupting the way that television and cable shows are distributed and consumed, the Federal Communications Commission is considering giving Internet-based video distributors wider access to programming.
- Sin City 2 sees 670K views in Coub trailer contest
- Published: October 23, 2014
- Troublemaker Studios collaborated with video creator platform Coub to raise awareness for Sin City: A Dame To Kill For through a trailer contest that garnered 200 submissions and 670,000 views.
- Why video is dominating mobile
- Published: October 16, 2014
- By Ian Mullins
Research has shown that mobile video views have increased a massive 400 percent in the past two years, doubling in the last year alone.
- Zazzle taps personalized messaging to drive mobile engagement
- Published: October 7, 2014
- LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ – A Zazzle executive at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2014 said connecting the user experience across devices is causing consumers to continue engagement with the online retailer.
- Brands invest in miniseries to prolong mobile engagement
- Published: October 3, 2014
- Long-form video content involving miniseries on YouTube is a rising trend for brands such as Kohl's and Denny's to extend their online and mobile presence.
- Mobile video to accelerate mobile advertising value proposition
- Published: September 22, 2014
- By Tim Ware
Recent comScore data indicates mobile media consumption is the most used form of digital media consumption, which should intuitively correlate to a tipping point in spend. Yet, there still remains debate as our industry struggles to allocate traditional brand marketing dollars to this opportunity.
- Disney partners with Kohl’s to drive launch of photo-contest app
- Published: September 18, 2014
- Department store chain Kohl’s and media corporation Disney are relying on mobile in their collaboration to host a singing contest in preparation for a holiday commercial to be aired during the American Music Awards broadcast.
- CNBC’s newly redesigned app hones in on personalization, video
- Published: September 18, 2014
- Business news television channel CNBC has redesigned its mobile application to perfect its video-playing capabilities and allow for user personalization at a time where a tailored user experience has never been more crucial.