We are telling the world’s football stories. Founded in 2008, Onefootball grew to an ecosystem that collects, clusters and tells the stories football is writing. We believe, we can change the way fans consume football and create experiences that reach them wherever they are at any time. Our companies HQ in Berlin, is driven by a team of 80 talented enthusiasts from 26 countries.
Join Onefootball and lead social output with your forward thinking.
Our Newsroom team creates inspiring content for a global audience.
- Developing and implementing strategy across all Onefootball social media platforms
- Defining objectives for social output in multiple languages and markets
- Reporting and analysing trends across each relevant platform
- Liaising with senior editorial staff to plan daily coverage
- Leading social coverage of regular and major events
- Creating video and graphic content in appropriate formats
- Understanding company KPIs and influencing social planning
- A degree-level education and at least four years’ experience
- Deep understanding of social trends and what people are sharing online
- Passionate about football and instinctively understand what matters to the modern fan
- Understand and constantly respond to data and analytics in your work
- Love to experiment with new methods and formats
Interested? Please apply via Meritocracy!