Known as one of the sophisticated options of the spectacular lounge and the concept of the nightlife scene in Singapore, Lulu opened at the Pan Pacific Hotel in April 2015. With the cost of entry and expenditure on the minimum tables, Lulu aims to target a reasonable customer. Along with the loud, raucous clubbing experiences, over-the-top Champagne Bottle Sparklers, diving strobe lights and deferring sound systems are provided from one major exit to another nightlife spot, here.
At Lulu's entrance, guests can expect carefully crafted decorations, with the settings of the rectangular and contemporary elements like glass panels, glassware and comfortable lounges in the wood panel. Live jazz musicians and DJs feature themed nights at the weekend, which keep on going until the morning. The drinks in Lulu are titled by a list of signature cocktails, which can be sporty in popular classic cocktails. Stylish bottle service shows an impressive list of premium whiskeys, tequilas and mescals. It brings the theme of the New York's Alley Club in the 1960's with fantastic neon signage and vintage based modern furnishings, suitable for a wonderful night. Bottle service is available but is presented with fewer dispositions and more elegance. Guests can go live with an eclectic mix of sounds that range from live acoustics to retro DJ performances. For example, Wednesday Night Boogie will see the golden -era hip-hop and R & B coming back to the dancefloor. Lulu's Lounge is an independently operated entertainment venue.
Lulu is an intriguing invention of the Singapore nightlife scene. Carefully curated entertainment coupled with unexpected design changes in the venue's interior throughout the evening creates an evolving, proactive experience. Start-up jazz, classic cocktails and light-bar snacks can be playful; guests can expect all the features of the 1960s. Live performances from burlesque star guests and internationally acclaimed names present live acoustic and personal hospitality. Lulu's guests can drink unexpected post dinner drinks or let their hair down and dance. The best part is that they promise the lounge will be suitable for chill out sessions where you do not need to shout over the music in order to hear your friend speak.
After owning by its fictitious ownership, Lulu offers guests an animated nightlife experience - a dance floor, an outdoor ceiling and a dynamic entertainment programme. With the Provision of a sporty twist on bottle services, classic cocktails and light-bar snacks, guests can compare all the features of the 1960 New York back street club with burlesque star guest and retro DJ performance.
Open on Wednesdays through Saturdays, Lulu has highlighted a series of themed night series with live jazz and DJs from late evening drinks, to the late night drinks experience. Lulu's is a state of the art venue with, sound equipped for DJ and Live performances. They have the ability to have large-scale video resolutions and on-site branding. Lulu's is available for private and corporate bookings 7 days a week. A decent dress code is to be followed for entrance.
For more information, visit our website: https://www.clubbable.com/Singapore/LuLu's-Lounge
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients