- The desire to learn, the ability to quickly adapt;
- Teamwork skills;
- The desire to grow.
- Job description and job placement on various resources;
- Search and selection of personnel for new and existing projects throughout the country;
- Conducting a telephone interview with candidates;
- Writing a nursing resume and federal resume experts, help with Linkedin profile;
- Conducting primary interviews;
- Organization of interviews in the agency;
- Analysis of interview results;
- Refusal of all candidates who participated in the competition, but did not pass the selection;
- Preparing candidates for an interview.
- Monitoring the start of work of candidates and preparation of payment documents.
- Getting feedback after an interview with the client company.
- Maintain contact with the candidate during the trial period.
- Maintain CRM;
- Monitoring the labor market.
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary (based on interview results);
- Work in an office in the city center;
- Work schedule from 9-00 to 18-00 (Saturday, Sunday is a day off);
- Social package (corporate mobile communication, vacation 24 days,);
- Friendly staff;
- Career growth.