Webinar on May 24: How Warner Bros. and Flixster generate revenue and consumption via mobile
May 2, 2012
Mobility, the cloud, location, advertising and commerce are all factors that are exponentially changing the fabric of entertainment content distribution, consumption and purchases as this hour-long May 24 webinar with Warner Bros., Flixster, comScore and the Mobile Marketing Association will show.
Senior executives from these organizations will dig into key industry trends and share insights as more commerce and content consumption moves to mobile devices.
“Marketers such as Warner Bros. and Flixster are ahead of the game in understanding how consumer behavior on mobile is evolving and affecting how commerce is conducted and content is consumed,” said Mickey Alam Khan, editor in chief of Mobile Marketer and Mobile Commerce Daily.
“This webinar will show how mobile is influencing and driving decisions around entertainment and movies,” he said. “Bottom line, mobile must not become break the revenue chain for content owners nor discount the consumption experience for consumers. This webinar will point the way to right decision-making.”
This free webinar is part of a continuing series from Mobile Marketer to inform and educate marketers on the key mobile issues and opportunities of the day.
Here are the details of the webinar:
How Warner Bros. and Flixster generate revenue and consumption via mobile
Date and time
Thursday, May 24 at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET
How marketers need to learn from movie studio Warner Bros. experience with mobile as consumers increasingly consume and buy content via mobile devices, as well as respond to marketing messages in that medium
• Examining the latest developments in evolving consumer mobile behavior with consumption of movies
• Insights into how mobile drives entertainment decisions
• How mobile provides new areas of content distribution and revenue for the studio
• The scoop on how Warner Bros. is using mobile to enhance consumers’ enjoyment of movies
• How Warner Bros. and Flixster are leveraging UltraViolet, the new movies platform, to boost consumer enjoyment of movies they own by providing access to that content from any device, be it a PC, smartphone or tablet
• Best-practice tips
Michele Edelman, vice president for direct to consumer marketing, Warner Bros. Digital Distribution
James Smith, chief revenue officer, Flixster
Michael Becker, managing director for North America, Mobile Marketing Association
Hans Fredericks, vice president of marketing solutions, comScore Inc.
Rimma Kats, associate editor, Mobile Marketer and Mobile Commerce Daily
Mobile Marketing Association
- Trackback url: http://www.mobilemarketer.com/cms/trackback/12733-1